• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/No Order

You can probley ask around for the Servants who don't have a Master or the Master is just "off to the side" if they want one. Shielder, Saber, Caster maybe... i believe that's it.

I'd gladly take up Shielder! I, having not got far into F/GO, had no idea of this person. (Personally the stats seem high with the shield, not my problem) but I will get to crafting a cs sometime for you. AJustKnight AJustKnight

I'd gladly take up Shielder! I, having not got far into F/GO, had no idea of this person. (Personally the stats seem high with the shield, not my problem) but I will get to crafting a cs sometime for you. AJustKnight AJustKnight

Well, you haven't seen this version of Mordred cause its a partly homemade character. Shielder, Avenger and Archer are all home made characters. And like I said, initially wrote her master as very introverted, but I'm sure we could change the fluff around if you don't want to play an introvert.

If Caster's still open I can post a CS in a few. My mobile app didn't update me... Now I feel bad. If it's open cool, if not that's chill as well.

If Caster's still open I can post a CS in a few. My mobile app didn't update me... Now I feel bad. If it's open cool, if not that's chill as well.
I'm pretty sure it's still open.

I'm not the GM but I don't see why it wouldn't still be open. Atleast the Ruler, and Caster spots seem to be open. Not sure about Rider. Plus maybe a Master slot.

Now would actually make sense for a Ruler to pop up in the story.

I was looking at playing Rider, but looking at the character sheet I guess he's taken. I'll try to make a ruler instead then.
Thank you!

Ruler, Caster and Rider are all still available. The post you saw is me setting up an npc character; npcs will have no bearings player's availabilities.

Oh I was actually looking at the character roster on the CS thread but thank you for letting me know. I would like the position of Rider, please.

Thank you!

To clarify, I think we had one or 2 people submit a rider character, but they never followed up. So feel free to make any Rider you want. Also, you can play as up to 2 characters; so if you want to play as Rider's master, or as a servant of an available class, you're free to do that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back