• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/No Order

BlightGiver

Professional Brick Thrower
Just recently got into the fate series and figured it'd be sweet to do an rp within the franchise. Was thinking of doing one within the grand order game's universe, with access to plenty of servants and available timelines. Anyone else up for it?

If you have a plan and story written out I would consider.

Alright, here's the premise; as it's known, alternate timelines, or singularities, exist parallel to events that we know. Holy Grails exist in them as well (within Fate/GO) and when people get access to them, the rest of history can be completely affected. One singularity in particular does not follow this trend, Singularity Zeta. And for good reason; Singularity Zeta was created artificially to hold all of the major deviations of history (ones so disruptive, that not even restoring the timeline would keep reality peaceful). Said deviations are known as Negative Servants (instead of history's best people or legends, picture the complete and utter worst being servants; Stalin, Robsepierre, Torquemada, etc, basically people who have caused mass deaths) They should not exist, but they do; confined to Singularity Zeta, with a Holy Grail (will be explained later why there's one here), they know of all the locations and dates when past, present, and future Grail Wars will happen.

That's when their fun begins; Ivan the Terrible starts sending incomplete Grail copies to the sites of the Holy Grail Wars throughout history. These falsities explode within mere minutes of going into our timeline, causing massive devastation and wiping out anyone and everyone who would be a possible master. Remember the destruction in Fuyuki; well, this is a whole lot worse. You see, Singularity Zeta was created thanks to the wish of a Holy Grail. The Negative Servants don't exactly know which war ended with this wish being made, so Ivan is methodically preventing every one from happening. At this rate, eventually the wish to make Singularity Zeta will never happen, and the Negative Servants will be able to be summoned; yet, they don't exactly follow the summoning rules of normal servants.

Either way, this begins to ruin history once more, although, not as majorly as the immediate end of humanity. It would be a rather slow demise, with more and more Negative Servants being summoned if Ivan is not stopped before preventing his target Grail War.

From there, I'm rather indecisive on whether to have everyone play as a Chaldea mage with the ability to summon a servant they also play as, or let people choose whether to be a chaldea agent, or a servant,with another player being their designated master. I'll leave that to you guys to vote on.

I'll be a servant.maybe a lancer or an archer

Edit: I don't care who is my Master.

Last edited:
Alright; the only rule I have for servants is one of each class. When the servant of one class if picked, no other servants can be picked for that class. Classes are the original seven; berserker, lancer, saber, caster, rider, archer, assassin. But, I will also allow characters for the Shielder, Ruler, and Avenger classes as well.

I'll play a servant. This premise sounds really intriguing. I think we should just have one master.
I'll take Berserker.

Last edited:
Hmm... I may be in if I can play Archer. I already have the character made. I also may be able to get a friend in on this who would play a master.

I do have one question: What kind of servants are we using? The canon ones, or are making our own, or a mix of the two?

Well, if no one else joins, I could always play a servant who's master stays behind in Chaldea

I don't think I could manage a Berserker
Too much drain for how I do things

Well, what class would you prefer then? Only Archer is taken otherwise, I'm okay with changing class, if you wanted to partner with me.

Well, Saber and Lancer are still available. I'm okay with both. Which would you prefer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back