• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/No Order

Oh my goodness
She is certainly a sickening woman who killed many servants, and bathed in their blood. A woman of high status
That'll be interesting... Her master has to be as sick as her. I'm getting Ryuunosuke Uryuu and Caster vibes oooooooo

Well, I was gonna play her master off as kind of a weak willed guy, who tries to keep her in check a tiny bit. Plus, her character as Elisabeth isn't as (Emphasis on as) cruel as Carmilla.

This still accepting? I find myself with nothing to do since my other RP's seem to be stalling. Then again I only have a couple so I guess that's the reason...

Hello, I was looking through this and the character sheets and I was curious what spots were still open and if you were still accepting anymore characters

AJustKnight AJustKnight The spots of Ruler, Shielder, Caster (and/or their masters are still open); and just recently, a spot for Saber's master became open. (However, there's another person playing saber, so you'd have to message them for the ok of making a master character for their servant.)

Shielder spot is all yours; and keep in mind, you can make your own character as well.
alright Life happened and alot of shit got dumped on my head... (got suspended on the last day of school, oof) Expect Shielder within the next 3 hours

AJustKnight AJustKnight The spots of Ruler, Shielder, Caster (and/or their masters are still open); and just recently, a spot for Saber's master became open. (However, there's another person playing saber, so you'd have to message them for the ok of making a master character for their servant.)

I'll probably run Ruler in that case, and probably their master too.

alright, change of plans, I'm stumped as hell as to who I'm making as Shielder, so I'm making Caster instead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back