• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate F/F OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
As I said, I'll transfer my sheets later. I need to plan what my master is gonna be and how they'd handle 2 differing personalities in their servants.

Berserker is the honorable warrior type who doesn't care about any weaklings who try to take him on in a fight. Assassin is mentally insane and a cannibal.

As I said, I'll transfer my sheets later. I need to plan what my master is gonna be and how they'd handle 2 differing personalities in their servants.

Berserker is the honorable warrior type who doesn't care about any weaklings who try to take him on in a fight. Assassin is mentally insane and a cannibal.

They won't be the only two suffering from madness, funny enough.

As mentioned previously I'll get the sheet up later but I have been doing some casual brainstorming over the weekend. I don't think its mentioned one way or the other in any Fate material that I've seen, but I'm guessing some mage families would have front end 'normal' businesses to fund their mage activities. Was thinking of having my character have been shuffled off to one of those companies due to his views not lining up with that of his family or something else along those lines.

I'm just gonna stick to Assassin
Thats fine, but you do need more in the history section for Assassin as well as an image while he's in his human form. You can link to Wikipedia for the history section if you have to, but what little you do have isn't enough for a heroic spirit.

About to post my CS, using a written description instead of an image for now as I've run out of time. If need be I can see about making one with a video game character creator on Wednesday, won't be tomorrow due to large Phasmophobia patch coming out.

About to post my CS, using a written description instead of an image for now as I've run out of time. If need be I can see about making one with a video game character creator on Wednesday, won't be tomorrow due to large Phasmophobia patch coming out.
You're good. When you can, and only if you really want to, feel free to add an image. Otherwise, your character is good to go. Once we get the rest of the sheets in, we'll see who you'll be partnered with.

So quick question for servants, in most fate RP's I've been in they liked to have servant sheet's PMed so as to keep identities/abilities secret to be discovered through rp. Are we doing that here or should I just dump the full thing in the CS thread?

So quick question for servants, in most fate RP's I've been in they liked to have servant sheet's PMed so as to keep identities/abilities secret to be discovered through rp. Are we doing that here or should I just dump the full thing in the CS thread?
Go ahead and post it. Funny enough, I've never seen a Fate RP that had it done like that, besides AJustKnights. I'm on the opposite side of that spectrum from you, lol.

I feel my master is a little OTP, but well is a first scratch

Appearance:
a91b5f3e604ec61b250a320e1d5fa33c2cfc552a_00.jpg

Name: Daisuke Minamoto

Nickname: Shadow of the dragon (as he is known in Japan’s occultist underworld)

Alias: Daisuke Shinguji (name to be used in the Holy Grail War)

Servant: TBD

Alignment: True neutral

Height: 1.65m

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown (normally), purple (when he uses his magics)

Japanese classic literature
Reading about history and mangas
Writing haikus (poems)
Training
Fighting (war addict?)
Katanas
Musashi (his cat)
Winter and cold weather
Power

Dislikes:

His cousin Yurika
Being compared to his sister Sakura or his cousin Yurika
Thinking how his sister died and who were responsible
Japanese calligraphy
Lazy people
Weak people
Bullies
People who allow themselves to be bullied
People who likes Twilight saga
Cowardice
Westerners or gaijins (slightly xenophobic and racist)
Losing (sore loser)
Summer, hot weather and beaches

Magic:
-quality: A rank
-quantity: A rank

Chakra control

What is chakra? Chakra is the basic energy which resides in everything and everybody, in simple terms is the soul or vital energy, and it can be used in different ways:

Dragon breath: by accelerating the chakra flow from his body against the chakra of the environment he creates a static electrical discharge, that can be thrown through conductive materials or through the air (which depletes his energy faster).

Dragon scales: by keeping a constant flow being expelled out of his body he gains enhanced physical resistance by a limited time and a limited invulnerability for a shorter time.

Dragon teeth: by focusing a faster flow of chakra on a surface, like his hands, feet or a purified steel, he reinforces the invulnerability on them, capable to smash (punches or kicks) or cut through steel (karate chops or slashing with blades) or similar.

Dragon eye: by increasing the flow of chakra in his eyes he gains an enhanced vision sense (allows him to see magics, for instance).

Abilities: magics knowledge, footwork and body patterns reading, swordfighting, quick reflexes, advanced martial arts, fireguns training, speaks English, Chinesse and Russian, contacts in the underworld.

History:

Daisuke is a member of the main branch of the Minamoto clan and a skilled warrior nicknamed ‘Shadow of the dragon’. The Minamoto is a clan which has strong ties in the politics, business and underworld of Japan, and also a long tradition in the occult world fighting the dark forces that menace Japan through the powers that were given to them by a curse that passes from generation to generation.

Although he was the only male of the main family branch he always was overshadowed by the talents and fighting skills of his older sister, Sakura, and his older cousin, Yurika. He envied his sister.

Although he was the only male of the main family family branch his skills were very poor and Sakura was chosen as the heir of the clan -since their parents had died when they were younger-, to succeed their grandfather as the head of the family. He envied his sister even more.

However, she abandoned the Minamoto to participate in the previous Holy Grail War, disobeying their grandfather’s will they say, but she was brutally murdered. After Sakura’s death Daisuke was put aside again when Yurika was chosen as the new heir.

When he entered into adolescence and his powers fully awakened and his fighting skills improved due to training, although he was a remarkable warrior, he was still inferior to Yurika and the top fighters of the clan.

Although a strong warrior, praised by his intelligence and determination, he was often criticized by his superiors because of his recklessness in combat, his constant use of physical and verbal violence, and his reluctance to follow Yurika’s authority in battle,

When the current Holy Grail War, the clan -which didn’t want to lose a second heir- send him to participate but under a false identity, and without any support of the clan, if he wins the clan would indicate him what wish he’d have to ask, and if he failed, he would fail alone.

Much before the written history, the first Minamoto was a young man dominated by his passions and obsessed with power, who rose against the the gods, unleashing dark magics against mankind.

After his defeat, he was punished, using the blood of one of the dragons killed by his magics, a curse was set on him which gave him powers to fight with the evil forces he had unleashed and, at the same time, to ensure he wouldn’t be a victim of his passions again, his ability to experience emotions was hampered.

The curse had been passed from generation to generation while the Minamoto clan had fought witches, wizards, demons, monsters and anyone who threatened the land now known as Japan. They don’t have any choice but keep fighting and dying, in a battle that seems endless.

The members of this family, particularly those of the main family branch, are expected to train their bodies and minds to be able to fight dark forces in the future, as their ancestors did during centuries before.

The youngest generation of the Minamoto main branch -Daisuke, his elder sister, Sakura; and his elder cousin Yurika- learned hand to hand combat, swordfighting, and secret lethal techniques that were not allowed or even forbidden by mainstream martial arts schools.

However, while his sister Sakura was considered the genius of the family and his cousin Yurika one of the strongest of her generation, Daisuke was more or less just above the average. It wasn’t only because he was younger, but because he was evidently weaker than expected of someone of the main family branch.

By the very same reason, although Daisuke was the only male of the main branch, for everyone, including Daisuke, it was clear that Sakura -his sister- would succeed their grandfather to become the leader of the family, he envied and admired her at the same time and both maintained a good relation.

The Minamoto clan has a strained relation with the Church and the Magus Association, and has known about the Holy Grail Wars, but they had refused to participate, since their curse obliged to destroy only dark forces, they consider the Holy Grail War is not of their concern.

However, some years before Sakura disobeyed his grandfather and cut her bonds with the clan to participate in the previous Holy Grail War, allegedly for her personal interest, just for her corpse to be found sometime later brutally murdered.

With the depart and later death of Sakura the clan needed a new heir, Daisuke was ineligible due to his age and apparent incompetence, and therefore he was put aside to choose Yurika as the new heir.

Daisuke disagreed with the choice, though he is not sure if it is because Yurika is unworthy of taking Sakura’s place, or if seeing Yurika as the new heir reminds him that Sakura is dead, or simply by his own envy, ambition and resentment after being discarded twice from the succession line. He challenged Yurika, only to be humiliatingly beaten by her.

Those times were difficult for Daisuke, he was mocked and despised by his incompetence that caused of his entire lineage being put aside, and he was betrothed with a girl of another traditional and powerful family who didn’t care hiding her indifference for him.

But during those times Daisuke dedicated to a rigorous training and when his powers fully awakened during his adolescence, he had greatly improved his fighting skills. Not long after, he started to took combat missions for the clan and revealed to be a remarkable warrior.

He was still weaker than Yurika and the top fighters of the clan, but he was able to take down opponents who were much stronger than him through intelligence, tactics and skills, and gaining the nickname of the ‘shadow of the dragon’.

Although the results were not in question, Daisuke was still criticized by his recklessness in battle, excess of brutality in combat and his reluctance to follow orders of his superiors.

Some months ago, the Minamotos found information about the beginning of the Holy Grail War, they decided to send one of the clan members to participate, as they were not in the mood to lose a heir by second time, Daisuke was chosen, and as the clan preferred not to be related to the War, he was sent under an alias and wouldn’t count with the magical artifacts or the intelligence network or any other kind of clan support, if he failed (as many expected), he will fail alone.

Personality:

His personality has 3 definitive characteristics:

Determined: "Make your Combat Stance Your Everyday Stance": determination is an important characteristic for a Miyamoto, after all, a family that is dedicated to fight shadows needs it in order to continue with this mission and enforce it on others. For him, determination is not about to set rules for a goal, but to set rules for your life, in that way you will achieve your goals naturally.

Intelligent: Although Daisuke had never been precisely a genius and he realised that determination doesn't help much if it's not properly focused, that's why he appreciates the intelligence. Only through intelligence it is possible to focus the warrior's strengths (like determination or bravery), the conditions of the fight (ground, moment) and even the weakness of the enemy.
Then he works hard to evolve from the mere warrior who might win fights to become the strategist who shall won the war.

Distant: as a child raised in a powerful family with an aristocratic past, for many people he is gentle but distant, the kind of guy who never used slang, and the straight A student type. But besides, the same curse that gives the Minamoto their powers, also had a secondary effect by slowly eliminating their empathy. Therefore, during his early adolescence when his power started to manifest he also became more and more indifferent and distant to others.

Wish: Release his clan from the curse, bringing her sister back to life, or living a normal life in a normal family? (he has not been informed what is the wish the clan will ask if he wins, nor he has decided what his own wish could be)

Gear: a hand gun, a wire (that can be used to strangulate or to conduct electricity of his dragon breath) and a couple of knives.

Last edited:
I feel my master is a little OTP, but well is a first scratch

Appearance:
a91b5f3e604ec61b250a320e1d5fa33c2cfc552a_00.jpg

Name: Daisuke Minamoto

Nickname: Shadow of the dragon (as he is known in Japan’s occultist underworld)

Alias: Daisuke Shinguji (name to be used in the Holy Grail War)

Servant: TBD

Alignment: True neutral

Height: 1.65m

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown (normally), purple (when he uses his magics)

Japanese classic literature
Reading about history and mangas
Writing haikus (poems)
Training
Fighting (war addict?)
Katanas
Musashi (his cat)
Winter and cold weather
Power

Dislikes:

His cousin Yurika
Being compared to his sister Sakura or his cousin Yurika
Thinking how his sister died and who were responsible
Japanese calligraphy
Lazy people
Weak people
Bullies
People who allow themselves to be bullied
People who likes Twilight saga
Cowardice
Westerners or gaijins (slightly xenophobic and racist)
Losing (sore loser)
Summer, hot weather and beaches

Magic:
-quality: A rank
-quantity: A rank

Chakra control

What is chakra? Chakra is the basic energy which resides in everything and everybody, in simple terms is the soul or vital energy, and it can be used in different ways:

Dragon breath: by accelerating the chakra flow from his body against the chakra of the environment he creates a static electrical discharge, that can be thrown through conductive materials or through the air (which depletes his energy faster).

Dragon scales: by keeping a constant flow being expelled out of his body he gains enhanced physical resistance by a limited time and a limited invulnerability for a shorter time.

Dragon teeth: by focusing a faster flow of chakra on a surface, like his hands, feet or a purified steel, he reinforces the invulnerability on them, capable to smash (punches or kicks) or cut through steel (karate chops or slashing with blades) or similar.

Dragon eye: by increasing the flow of chakra in his eyes he gains an enhanced vision sense (allows him to see magics, for instance).

Abilities: magics knowledge, footwork and body patterns reading, swordfighting, quick reflexes, advanced martial arts, fireguns training, speaks English, Chinesse and Russian, contacts in the underworld.

History:

Daisuke is a member of the main branch of the Minamoto clan and a skilled warrior nicknamed ‘Shadow of the dragon’. The Minamoto is a clan which has strong ties in the politics, business and underworld of Japan, and also a long tradition in the occult world fighting the dark forces that menace Japan through the powers that were given to them by a curse that passes from generation to generation.

Although he was the only male of the main family branch he always was overshadowed by the talents and fighting skills of his older sister, Sakura, and his older cousin, Yurika. He envied his sister.

Although he was the only male of the main family family branch his skills were very poor and Sakura was chosen as the heir of the clan -since their parents had died when they were younger-, to succeed their grandfather as the head of the family. He envied his sister even more.

However, she abandoned the Minamoto to participate in the previous Holy Grail War, disobeying their grandfather’s will they say, but she was brutally murdered. After Sakura’s death Daisuke was put aside again when Yurika was chosen as the new heir.

When he entered into adolescence and his powers fully awakened and his fighting skills improved due to training, although he was a remarkable warrior, he was still inferior to Yurika and the top fighters of the clan.

Although a strong warrior, praised by his intelligence and determination, he was often criticized by his superiors because of his recklessness in combat, his constant use of physical and verbal violence, and his reluctance to follow Yurika’s authority in battle,

When the current Holy Grail War, the clan -which didn’t want to lose a second heir- send him to participate but under a false identity, and without any support of the clan, if he wins the clan would indicate him what wish he’d have to ask, and if he failed, he would fail alone.

Much before the written history, the first Minamoto was a young man dominated by his passions and obsessed with power, who rose against the the gods, unleashing dark magics against mankind.

After his defeat, he was punished, using the blood of one of the dragons killed by his magics, a curse was set on him which gave him powers to fight with the evil forces he had unleashed and, at the same time, to ensure he wouldn’t be a victim of his passions again, his ability to experience emotions was hampered.

The curse had been passed from generation to generation while the Minamoto clan had fought witches, wizards, demons, monsters and anyone who threatened the land now known as Japan. They don’t have any choice but keep fighting and dying, in a battle that seems endless.

The members of this family, particularly those of the main family branch, are expected to train their bodies and minds to be able to fight dark forces in the future, as their ancestors did during centuries before.

The youngest generation of the Minamoto main branch -Daisuke, his elder sister, Sakura; and his elder cousin Yurika- learned hand to hand combat, swordfighting, and secret lethal techniques that were not allowed or even forbidden by mainstream martial arts schools.

However, while his sister Sakura was considered the genius of the family and his cousin Yurika one of the strongest of her generation, Daisuke was more or less just above the average. It wasn’t only because he was younger, but because he was evidently weaker than expected of someone of the main family branch.

By the very same reason, although Daisuke was the only male of the main branch, for everyone, including Daisuke, it was clear that Sakura -his sister- would succeed their grandfather to become the leader of the family, he envied and admired her at the same time and both maintained a good relation.

The Minamoto clan has a strained relation with the Church and the Magus Association, and has known about the Holy Grail Wars, but they had refused to participate, since their curse obliged to destroy only dark forces, they consider the Holy Grail War is not of their concern.

However, some years before Sakura disobeyed his grandfather and cut her bonds with the clan to participate in the previous Holy Grail War, allegedly for her personal interest, just for her corpse to be found sometime later brutally murdered.

With the depart and later death of Sakura the clan needed a new heir, Daisuke was ineligible due to his age and apparent incompetence, and therefore he was put aside to choose Yurika as the new heir.

Daisuke disagreed with the choice, though he is not sure if it is because Yurika is unworthy of taking Sakura’s place, or if seeing Yurika as the new heir reminds him that Sakura is dead, or simply by his own envy, ambition and resentment after being discarded twice from the succession line. He challenged Yurika, only to be humiliatingly beaten by her.

Those times were difficult for Daisuke, he was mocked and despised by his incompetence that caused of his entire lineage being put aside, and he was betrothed with a girl of another traditional and powerful family who didn’t care hiding her indifference for him.

But during those times Daisuke dedicated to a rigorous training and when his powers fully awakened during his adolescence, he had greatly improved his fighting skills. Not long after, he started to took combat missions for the clan and revealed to be a remarkable warrior.

He was still weaker than Yurika and the top fighters of the clan, but he was able to take down opponents who were much stronger than him through intelligence, tactics and skills, and gaining the nickname of the ‘shadow of the dragon’.

Although the results were not in question, Daisuke was still criticized by his recklessness in battle, excess of brutality in combat and his reluctance to follow orders of his superiors.

Some months ago, the Minamotos found information about the beginning of the Holy Grail War, they decided to send one of the clan members to participate, as they were not in the mood to lose a heir by second time, Daisuke was chosen, and as the clan preferred not to be related to the War, he was sent under an alias and wouldn’t count with the magical artifacts or the intelligence network or any other kind of clan support, if he failed (as many expected), he will fail alone.

Personality:

His personality has 3 definitive characteristics:

Determined: "Make your Combat Stance Your Everyday Stance": determination is an important characteristic for a Miyamoto, after all, a family that is dedicated to fight shadows needs it in order to continue with this mission and enforce it on others. For him, determination is not about to set rules for a goal, but to set rules for your life, in that way you will achieve your goals naturally.

Intelligent: Although Daisuke had never been precisely a genius and he realised that determination doesn't help much if it's not properly focused, that's why he appreciates the intelligence. Only through intelligence it is possible to focus the warrior's strengths (like determination or bravery), the conditions of the fight (ground, moment) and even the weakness of the enemy.
Then he works hard to evolve from the mere warrior who might win fights to become the strategist who shall won the war.

Distant: as a child raised in a powerful family with an aristocratic past, for many people he is gentle but distant, the kind of guy who never used slang, and the straight A student type. But besides, the same curse that gives the Minamoto their powers, also had a secondary effect by slowly eliminating their empathy. Therefore, during his early adolescence when his power started to manifest he also became more and more indifferent and distant to others.

Wish: Release his clan from the curse, bringing her sister back to life, or living a normal life in a normal family? (he has not been informed what is the wish the clan will ask if he wins, nor he has decided what his own wish could be)

Gear: a hand gun, a wire (that can be used to strangulate or to conduct electricity of his dragon breath) and a couple of knives.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, neither Cierra or myself received a notification that you posted on here, so just RPNation being weird. I don't have any problems with your CS. I actually like him. Feel free to post it when you're ready. And again, sorry for the late reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back