• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate F/F IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
An involuntary scream of pain ripped itself out of Jake's throat when the sword entered his leg. He had not been prepared, mentally or physically, for an injury of that severity, and if it wasn't for the fact that the blade was still in his leg and the woman was holding the hilt of it he would have collapsed to the ground in shock. Instead he found himself sagging against the end piece of some shelving, staring at the sword in his leg as his mind struggled to form a coherent thought.

Cierra Cierra CatJones CatJones BlightGiver BlightGiver

1673056651795.pngIt was of no surprise that Columbus was instantly overpowered. Whatever the identity of the Saber Servant, they were clearly one of much more history and experience than the salty sea dog that no suffered a cut tendon. He surely wasn't surprised by this, grinning as he was flung outside the building. Crashing right through the wall brought the convenience store close to its structural limit. Just a little more....

Bolbi may not have felt helpless in this situation; more so hasty than anything else. However long it would take them to find a way to stall, restrain or escape this Saber would be too much time to waste. Her speed proved to be a force to be reckoned with; Jake didn't even have time to move a millimeter before another sword cut right through his leg. Just like Yuriko prior, he was pinned. She may have escaped the building, but this was essentially a net zero gain. Part of Bolbi wished for more Masters to interfere, if nothing else than to divert Saber's attention for even a brief moment. Of course, that would more than likely just lead to an even speedier end for them all.

Saber directly addressed all of them now; a rather tense moment, since she had them in her sights, rather than Yuriko in this split second. 'What happens if we perish and she catches her target?' Bolbi worried, at an impasse. That thought is mostly what prevented him from conjuring any ideas of escape. Would that be worse than fleeing with their lives intact? Worse still, Saber mentioned a Caster. No more hints to their identity than this, yet it showed they were indeed hunting the same person.

'Send Sancha after Yuriko, Lancer. We'll have to make a stand here.' Bolbi mentally communicated with his Servant. Either he was blessed to have these many Heroic Spirits serving him, or cursed since their combined strength seemed like naught compared to one Saber. And the class matchup alone put Quixote at an even further disadvantage.

And, he was no hero. He was just a man on Earth, cast aside for his familial differences and trapped to a spinning rock full of greedy and arrogant mages. If this was his hell, then he would fight back with every ounce of his strength.

"Saber." Bolbi declared, clenching his fists. "It is not our fault we are in the dark in all this and acting as nuisances to your efforts. Blame whoever you serve for granting us no memory and no idea as to what is happening here. If we have indeed met before, which by now I'm certain we have, that leads me to expect your Master doesn't want us to stay dead. Ironically, one might find it humorous you haven't even caught Yuriko, after however much time has passed since you first met us." It was moronic to bluff and talk smack about one that can easily slice through human flesh like butter, that much is true. And not much more could be said on that matter.

Quixote finally moved to action, holding out his lance in a defensive stance. "As a knight, I feel no honor nor joy holding my weapon against a maiden." He stated, chivalrous as always. "But you refuse to back down and instead injure those who are confused and lacking knowledge." He said, Sancha crouching down behind him and quickly transferring into spirit form, the close connection she has to Quixote providing even greater speed to completely transition. "You may serve your Master with loyalty; yet to me, you wield your blade with no honor. Like many a swordsmen I have faced in the past, you prove to be a poor excuse for one." Quixote continued, furrowing his brow and gritting his teeth.

Interaction: CatJones CatJones YsFanatic YsFanatic Mentioned: Cierra Cierra

After the rudeness of Daisuke the mane didn’t react, actually fell to the ground and apparently fell unconscious or asleep, there was something that didn’t fit in the scene though, so Daisuke decided to keep going forward, as soon as the man fell on the ground the Minamoto threw a hard kick to his ribs, the kick was strong enough as to hurt a healthy human being, but Daisuke preferred that to leaving a monster or demon to escape.

“You know there are many kinds of alcoholics, the tipsy, the queasy, the surly, but the sleepy type is only for rookies, and the type of alcoholic I enjoy more is the rowdy”.

He said pretending to be thinking in loud voice, pretending to be an upper class boys beating drunk men in the streets, a scene that was not unusual in big cities like this, Daisuke sounded like just a teenager looking for a fight against a helpless man, but also wanted to imply that an alcoholic should be so used to drink that it was hardly believable that it would fell asleep like this, it didn't mean it wasn't possible, but he knew many monster ignore human nature

Daisuke prepared to throw another kick while kept his hand behind his back, holding the hilt of his knife, up to see if his acting would convince the monster in disguise or if he was beating an unfortunate man.

Interaction: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

SaberCity Sidewalk
Empire.Sword.%28Elesis%29.full.2233879.png

Saber continued to march along through the inky darkness of the night. Everything about this reality marble truly was tailored to stifling them in every way possible. "We must simply adapt as the situation presents itself. If this Yuriko proves to be an enemy as well then it is but a simple matter to turn my blade upon her." The pair continued to walk in silence. Their guiding light fading as they got further and further from the caster. But it had served it's purpose, it had ushered them along. And the reality marble itself seemed inclined to see them to their destination. While it seemed as if they had only walked a mere block, as they rounded the corner they were met with the distant sounds of destruction and combat. But they could do little to concern themselves with what took place beyond for their little alley-way was presently occupied. A young woman, running frantically through the frigid darkness of night, would ran straight into her Master. Fortunately he made for a soft obstacle obscuring the fleeing woman's path. The very fact that she couldn't see or sense this fleeing figure until she was right upon them left a sour look upon Saber's features.

She swiftly moved to get between her Master and the strange woman. "Master, stay behind me!" Her voice echoed within his mind. She was loathe to keep her Master out in the cold, she was certain it was beginning to take it's effects on him. But for now he would have to endure a bit longer as her sword swiftly and instantaneously materialized within her grasp. "And who might you be?" She spoke up to the blocked woman, given the story they had been fed and the fact that she was fleeing an obvious fight did well to give her an idea. But was just as likely it was another Master like the young girl from before. In either case she held her blade still, clearly not making a move to strike the woman but also making it clear she wasn't about to just run off from them as she had her previous companions.

City Sidewalk
Interactions: o.Rinn o.Rinn Cierra Cierra

Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

This man kept hitting him and hitting him. Clearly he wanted to get a rise out of him. Assassin still had the feeling this person was somehow different, and didn't want to engage blindly if this was in turn a enemy servant. Assassin therefore took the strikes, and then he opened his eyes and threw up on the attacker's shoes. If this didn't get him to leave, he'll just act like the drunk man for a bit longer. The bile that came up that covered the other male's shoes was sickly black in nature. This must have been where part of the bitter taste came from. He had Inherited the memories of the person consumed, and not only was he a worthless drunk, he had a smoking habit too.

This reminded him of the North American tribes he had terrorized back in his day. He would on occasion spot a potential victim, smoking from a pipe, only to think twice about it. He had no clue how they'd taste if they consumed foreign substances. This was why he went for the more clean victims.

The only reason that he didn't skip consuming the drunk person was only due to his need to feed. If he had the choice between eating another drunk person or dying, assassin would prefer death to eating another bitter person. After puking up his innards again, he fell asleep, this time for real.​

Mihara Yuriko
The frigid night air, mixed with the loss of blood and open wound, caused Yuriko to shiver violently. It wasn't a life threatening wound even with the blood loss but she had never had a high tolerance for pain. She muttered a quiet word of gratitude towards those who had remained behind to occupy Saber. Not that it would entirely matter. Saber was enhanced by their master, making them an infuriatingly tough opponent. Her own Servant had given up that fight along ago and was now where to be either seen nor would reply to demands. Even her command seals, hidden beneath her gloves made it impossible to summon them. She stumbled along the alleyway, trying to clear her mind. She knew that if she focused to greatly on one idea that she would inevitably end up even further from help then she currently was.

She didn't know whether to curse or thank her luck. She had to navigate the current situation so she could end up with the highest possible number of allies. It was the only way push her chances of survival into the double digits. It was the only way to even have any chance of escaping the Reality Marble. She pushed herself again, moving further down the alleyway and back onto the streets. Being in the open sent a new shiver down her spine. She didn't know where the Caster was. Ambush could come from any angle. That thought was bouncing around in her head when a different ambush occurred. Another servant and her , assumed, portly master. Was it luck or a curse that was bringing her into contact with them in such quick succession.

The woman, the servant, had already drawn a blade. Yuriko was once again on the backfoot. She brought her hands up to wipe the sweat from her face, a mixture of exertion, pain and fear. Instinctively, she followed the motion up with putting her hands in the air, trying to show she wasn't a threat to them. Worse yet was the fact that thanks to the unnatural dark, they were only a feet from each other. A servant could cross that distance in a fraction of a second. If things turned south this was a guarantied death.

"Again, it seems like people don't understand Japanese customs. You should provide your own name before asking for someone else's," She muttered, more to herself then them before following it up with a weak but friendly smile, "I'm Mihara Yuriko. I have a sneaking suspicion that you've probably heard of me before. Which raised the question of whether you heard it from a Saber or a Caster?"

She asked but realized that even a cursory glance would have told her exactly who had told them. A dull blue light hanging in the air of its own accord. Caster. She would have preferred death by Saber who made it relatively quick, albeit somewhat painful. Caster had no way to kill her quickly save for strangulation but that woman had a preference for using her abilities to kill. Death by radiation poisoning took a few hours and was horrific. These others were far luckier that they couldn't remember how many times they had succumbed to that manner of death.

Yuriko didn't say anything but she saw a small movement out of the corner of her eye, knowing already who it was. Caster was hiding in the dark and waiting. Caster was more inquisitive, she was probably waiting to see what was discussed.

Xel Xel o.Rinn o.Rinn CatJones CatJones

Saber
Saber let out a short sigh as she reached down and pulled her blade from Jake's leg with a one single pull, wiped his blood on his own pants leg and sheathed it. She would rather not have to stand and listen to both his screams and Bolbi's speech. Once again they were talking a great deal and implying they had some will to fight her. But, like always, they seemed unwilling to strike the first blow. Bolbi started with his impassioned speech about their lack of control over the circumstances they found them in. She could, to a degree, feel some camaraderie with that notion. The circumstances from when she had been alive had never been fair. However, she had clawed her way into existing in a way that she could be proud of. She remained silent as he spoke, rolling her eyes as he pointed out that she had not caught Yuriko yet.

Then the short man, Quixote, pipped up. Using words like maiden, honor and loyalty as if their cultures had some overlap that made them equals. It made her cringe, her skin feeling disgustingly oily at the idea that this man understood her way of life. It was almost enough to make her break out into a gut wrenching laugh. The absurdity of these fools. Her free hand came up to pinch the bridge of her nose as she took in their delirious arguments.

"Blame Yuriko for any of this coming about. If you wish to know, ask her the next time you meet her. I'm sure she'll happily cook up some lie to feed you. But in the mean time; you've forfeited your lives. You aided her, stood in her defense, even tried to help her escape. I'm sure that servant of yours went to aid her further." Saber began calmly, simply waving away any of their own questions. She wasn't exactly here to play guide for them. Her master was already urging her to kill them, wrought with rage from them helping Yuriko. They both knew that explaining why this was all happening was a valid course to help them. However, neither of them had any interest in unearthing in forcing Misato to live through the agony that Yuriko had forced on her. It was a selfish reason, but one that both Master and Servant were in agreement with. Mihara Yuriko would be forced to accept her punishment and those caught up in it would be acceptable casualties.

"I follow my Master because I rally behind her belief. The singular thing keeping her from falling apart and departing for the Reverse Side. And do you know what that is?" She asked, bringing her hand away from her face, letting it fall limply to her side. Her face shifted to a snarl, any grace or beauty vanishing as she took a step towards the diminutive man, letting the tip of his lance slowly push into her chest, just below her heart. Her eyes were narrowed in a glare at the man, as if to remind him of the scale of power between the two of them. She didn't see him as a threat. She almost felt as if she had to give him a handicap to fight her. She stared him down, patiently waiting for him to try and skewer her.

"Its simple. Behind my masters gentle visage is a pure and perfect hatred. Let the blood shed and shed. I will commit this sin a million times if it means that Yuriko has it never fade from her memory. My master is nobody, with nothing left. Her hatred is the only thing keeping her lingering in this world. Even if these wounds could heal, even if she could learn to love again, so long as she can never be forgiven, my master may persist in this unjust world. And if that means you have to suffer this Hell for a little vengeance; then so be it."

Saber grabbed the lance with her hand, pulling it up to aim at her own throat.

"Run while you still can or witness me in your final moments! The time for words is past, only fighting remains! If its the last thing I do, you will regret aiding Mihara Yuriko. My master, Mihara Misato, has decreed it. So, come little fool! Let our weapons march and hurt in unison!"

BlightGiver BlightGiver

1673754264463.png
The pain was bearable at most, not dissimilar to injuries he had taken during his lifetime. Rising to his feet, Columbus sighed, wondering why he felt committed to this. Hell, he could just kidnap his Master and run for it. It may mean a command spell coming his way, but it would provide a higher likelihood of survival.

If he didn't have to hear that blasted Lancer complain about him ever again, he'd gladly take it. After all, it was in his nature to take. Take riches take people, take time, take food, take land, take anything and everything under the sun. If he didn't want something, he didn't bother with it. Maybe that is why he didn't take the coward's way out; he wanted to stay. Was it to revel in knocking down the ego of the Saber that did this to him? Ripping off fabric from his cloak and tying it around his arm to hold the wound closed, he felt that wasn't it. Okay, yes, he did want to see that, but it wasn't what held him here.

Scoffing at this pointless endeavor to identify his current desires, Columbus looked back to the convenience store's direction. Or rather, where he could figure it to be. The confounded darkness of this disgusting night made it near impossible to see the building he had flown from. Perhaps he could see it's outline, perhaps not. Thankfully, the drag marks from where he landed provided enough of a trail to lead him back in short time.

Sensing his Master ahead, Columbus stopped in his tracks. "How could I have forgotten?!" He declared, straightening out his hat. "A captain can't just arrive in such a manner. The true appearance of the captain can only be from atop his trusted vessel!" Grinning in the darkness, he gave one quick mental note to Bolbi to escape while he still could.

Materializing a ship's wheel in front of him, Columbus felt jubilant at the sight. Grabbing hold of the steering device, he slammed it down, connecting to a wheel shaft that had risen up from the ground. "Just like in life, and again in death, I crave the riches of the world." He chanted, elevating from the ground, carried up by a ship of great proportions. "We have arrived! A whole new world ready to shower me with everything it can offer!"

Columbus' vessel floated as high as building tops, emanating a dim purple glow in this all consuming darkness. Less a beacon of hope, more a hazard light of greed. Pointing ahead and smiling his trademark smile, the salty sea dog issued his command. "Santa Maria! Drop Anchor!"
---‐--------------------------------------------

Bolbi was aggravated Saber issued such an ultimatum. One promising painful death and no remorse on her part. Saber's Master sounded similar in that regard; the fact they wielded the power of a grail left a sour taste in his mouth.

Followed by the audacity of the Servant to simply place Quixote's lance right against her neck. Nay, she more leaned into it, pressing the weapon's tip against her jugular. It was her way of giving them as much of a handicap as she could offer. Alas, Bolbi knew she could move faster than that. In whatever time Quixote would try to stab right through her neck, Saber would slice him to pieces, followed by the then defenseless Master. If all their efforts amounted to was to just slow her down for a minute, Bolbi knew that meant nothing in the long run. Yuriko had Saber and who knows how many other Servants chasing her. This was no time for noble sacrifices. Tensing his right hand, Bolbi was tempted to activate one of the two runes in his glasses. It'd lose him more firepower, but securing an escape route was vital now. They just needed a way, any way.

And then it came: Bolbi heard Columbus' voice in his head, for only a brief message. Whatever Columbus had done, it wouldn't differentiate friend or foe easily. So, he was as ready as he could be.

Startling Bolbi, anchors rose up out of the convenience store floor, winding around shelves and fixtures. Two wrapped around Saber's arms, with a third slinking up around her legs and torso. Pulling themselves taught, they restricted Saber's movements for the time, though it was blatantly obvious they would never be able to do so long term, or even much shorter than that. "Lancer, let's go!" Bolbi commanded; Quixote nodding with a quick shuffle backwards, got out of the way.

They had to gove themselves as much advantagenas they could: Bolbi knew this. Activating the rune on the right side of his sunglass with a press by his finger, Bolbi stared Saber straight in the eyes. This was no petrification magic, of any of the sort; Bolbi lacked such magicks and Mystic Eyes. No, instead, tiny shards or his sunglass lens shot off from the outer layers of the lens, shooting right into Saber's eyes. Even a Heroic Spirits eyes were vulnerable enough for this to do damage. Hundreds of tiny glass shards streamed forth, embedding themselves in the eyes of the restrained Saber. The rune stopped functioning rather quickly, which was of no consequence for the wearer. He needed to escape and he did like his sunglasses, even if the lenses were now extremely thin and he was down that rune completely now.

The Master and Servant made it out through a nearby hole in the wall, running out into the darkness. Quixote was able to feel the energy of Sancha making her way toward Yuriko, however they didn't want to risk Saber's chasing all them delown at once, in case she decides to come for them first.

Behind in the convenience store, Saber found the anchor chains were becoming every so slightly slack. Columbus' noble phantasm was reaching it's end, but it would go out with a bang.

One final anchor chain wrapped around the exterior of the building over and over. Once it stopped, it constricted itself quickly, pulling tight chain and debris from the easily crushable building inward toward the somewhat confined Saber. This was Columbus' best he could do from so far away, and he only wished he could be right there to see it himself. The chains constricted completely, creating a makeshift cage of debris and metal. Though he had no idea if anyone was inside it, he relished the chance to reach "dry land" once again from his favorite vessel.

CatJones CatJones

Daisuke sighed, Daisuke didn’t dislike the puke itself, a warrior grew used to blood and stench, just like an athlete grew to get used to the sweat. As the man fell into unconsciousness, Daisuke took a napkin from his pocket and without any concern cleaned the puke from his shoes, the rests of meat and stomach acids reminded him a few battles where he finished covered in blood and guts.

Daisuke thoght for a moment, the puke of the man had the characteristic smell of human blood and flesh. The man puked on his shoes, precisely on his shoes, was he a low level monster behaving like a skunk that throws his stench to evade its predator, or maybe an insane man that had entered in contact with human flesh by mistake, hunger or following cannibalistic impulses?

Daisuke wasn't sure, but he raised his leg thinking he could smash his head with easiness and put an end to the being unconscious on the ground, the very same reason stopped him. If the enemy was not strong enough as to defend himself neither smart as to deceive his enemy, then he was not an enemy to be worried about. Daisuke, a member of the elite demon hunting of Japan, was not going to waste his time nor reveal his identity just to deal with “this”.

However, as soon as he finished cleaning his shoes, he threw the napkin on the man’s face hoping he would be lucky enough as to realise he had crossed paths with someone out of the ordinary and following the fear of a predator for a bigger predator he would leave the area or refrain of eating humans.

Then Daisuke left the alley complaining as any trouble seeker teanger would. For any witness it was just a boy beating a random guy.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Even when the sword was removed from his leg he did not dare move. If he moved, he might provoke a lethal reaction from the aggressive woman and he sure as hell didn't want to die. Thankfully she turned her attention to the others still in the store, and the medical worker had no intention of sticking around to find out what was going to happen next. Despite the pain in his leg and the blood running down the limb, staining the paint leg in the process, he started to slowly hobble towards the rear entrance. Thankfully no one seemed to care about his groans of pain as he made his escape out into the darkness, and not a moment too soo going by the sounds he was now hearing from the store, sounds that made him think the store was being crushed or ripped apart.

But he had no way to check on that, stumbling into the darkness and away from the store meant that he couldn't see what was going on, and more importantly where exactly he was and what paths went where. It was all he could do to keep going until he bumped into a wall and then followed it until he was able to get around a corner, unknowingly moving down the alley in the opposite of Yuriko. Jake had no way to know if he was far enough away from the chaos or not, but his wound needed treatment. While he would have preferred to be somewhere warmer, he would do what he could for now. Thankfully the scrub pants were fairly baggy, letting him roll the pant leg up above the wound. Unfortunately he didn't have any water to wash off at least the loose dirt from his hands and the wound, but he made do by soaking some of the gauze with the disinfectant to wipe away the dirt from both the entrance and exit wounds, doing his best to ignore the pain in the process. Next came soaking more gauze in disinfectant, sticking it on the wounds, and taping the whole thing up nice and tight to keep it in place. It wasn't the best treatment by any means, he was pretty sure it was going to need stitches or something else to keep the wound shut for healing, but at least this would help control the bleeding and prevent infection in the short term.

With that done he slowly got back to his feet after putting the remaining medical supplies back in the pockets. While he wanted to go find somewhere warm to wait out the darkness, he paused to listen for any noises of importance. Without being able to see clearly, his ears were the only way to determine which direction was safe to go.

CatJones CatJones BlightGiver BlightGiver

Their trail continued through the obscured alleyway, a narrow shoot laying forth only one viable path forward lest Sebastian and Julius decided the caster which was to be a fight that the former felt in the pit of his stomach would be over all too swiftly and not in their favor. He pushed his limbs hard, feeling the searing weight growing unbearable in the bottoms of his feet, and for a while, Sebastian wondered how much harder he could push his lethargic body before it refused to move altogether. It was almost a mercy, then, that their expected encounter with someone, anyone, would arrive so soon. Though he had hoped it wouldn’t be so abrupt. Or painful… Seemingly out of nowhere, he collided head-on with another. His face hit an elbow, or forehead, or limb — something that sent his head spinning for a second. The man sharply yelped in surprise. It was out of instinct that he reached out to grasp this unknown assailant, an unconscious effort to both help them and keep them at arm’s length. But just as his eyes struggled to adjust behind his spectacles did a young girl come into view.

“O-Oh, not again…” This would be the third time in one night that Sebastian ripped his hands away from what appeared to be an unarmed lady. The two strangers would mirror each other, their empty palms displayed to one another in surrender. It was Julius who was wise enough to keep her guard up, and her weapon leveled. Yet, Sebastian couldn’t abide by her reasonable commands to back away, at least not more than the one, full step backward he allotted them. He found it difficult to pry his attention from the blackened stains he could make out in the shadows. Oil? Paint? Blood? Sebastian knew the answer, but he wished he didn’t. Wished he could play dumb. Wished he could play too dumb to be an asset to anyone in this stupid conflict in which he had no dog. Well, Sebastian reckoned, he was the dog, wasn’t he?

Rather than signaling to Julius, Sebastian thought it wiser to reach out in his mind, “She’s injured. See there? Her arm…” Surely someone as sharp as she would catch it long before him. But weak points were always worth taking note of.

He smiled weakly at her matter-of-fact introduction, rather well-humored given her life-or-death predicament. From behind Julius’s blade, Sebastian winced, scoffed, “I take it we’re not the first ones to drop in to say ‘hello’, huh? Sorry, if I knew I had won a free trip to Japan, I’d have brushed up on my etiquette.” Sebastian offered a half-hearted wave. More like a lift and drop of the hand before it fled into his jacket. “Name’s Sebastian… A pleasure to meet you, uhh… Yumiko…” He was watching her, observing her, and still, she looked like a rather normal woman in his eyes. This was the great enemy worth upheaving their lives over? “I can only reckon it’s the caster… Does it really make a difference though?”

Xel Xel CatJones CatJones Cierra Cierra

(I'm filling in for Saber and Caster this week, just an fyi)

Well, Yuriko thought to herself, at least they're friendly enough. It especially helped that the man seemed to share some habits with her, as they both had lifted their hands up in surrender. It was an odd thing to do for his side however, seeing as they had a much greater advantage. There was next to nothing she could do against an enemy servant. She held back a wince to try and hide the pain in her injured arm, though she saw the man had noticed it either way. She didn't need to come off stronger then she really was since, if a fight broke out, she had no way of really defending against the Servant pointing a weapon at her. As always, she was on the back foot in this verbal engagement. Worse yet, Sebastian seemed to be suffering from the same amnesia as everyone else. It didn't surprise her but it was a good indication of his general mindset. He was probably trying to figure out where he was still.

"Yuriko." She corrected him, speaking loudly enough to make certain there could be no confusion. She knew that by now either Saber or Caster had spoken to them, and by now had identified her by name. She couldn't fathom why he would try to pretend like he misheard her, he must have some ploy up his sleeve. She was still at a disadvantage, even if she could make it to back into the darkness of the night, she was still better off with them then alone. Caster wouldn't care if they were there but Saber would want to make sure that they weren't considering stealing her kill.

"It does matter which one. Caster is roundabout and her method of killing is far less humane then what Saber does. Basically a choice between death by a thousand, rapid cuts or puking your organs out. I'd rather take the first one, if I had to choose. But, seeing as how you haven't tried to kill me yet, I take it Caster didn't offer you the grail in return for my head? I've overheard her making that deal a couple of times now."

Xel Xel o.Rinn o.Rinn

Saber let out a sigh as Lancer pulled his weapon away. All talk, no spirit. She had a feeling that all of his talk about being a noble knight and trying to look down on her was a farce to hide his cowardice. To add insult to a non-existent injury he allowed the other servant, the Rider, to fight in his place. Her soul felt ignited, not a slight to her honor but rather a need to kill an honor-less dog. She had started to step forward, her face contorted into a wide grin with all the ideas of how to skewer the little man. But something strange happened. Her foot caught on something. She craned her head down, noting the chain now wrapped tightly around her leg, snaking its way up to her thigh.

Then she noticed the one on on her other leg, and the two gaining purchase on her arms. Well, annoying as it was, they were at least showing their hand. She now knew their Noble Phantasm, and thus knew who she was fighting. The Master, for whatever reason, decided he needed to step in and assist, his sunglasses flaring with mana as he did some magecraft. Shard of glass careened at her face. With no reason to turn away, she felt them slam into her eyes. The magical nature of the attack caused it to hurt, though glass in the eyes was something that could effect any servant.

Blinded, she merely noted what she could hear. The man she had stabbed in the leg left through the front of the store, leaving a traceable trail of blood. The master and his two servants left through the back, trying to follow after Yuriko. Saber had no reason to doubt it anymore. Beyond any shadow of doubt, they were throwing their lot in with Yuriko. They could no longer claim to be misguided or confused objectors. Saber heard the strain of the building and the chains wrapped around it pulling it towards her. It was almost insulting that they really though such a weak noble phantasm would be enough to stop her. Or, maybe, they were just hoping for some breathing room.

Air rushed past as debris collided with her. Were it not for her status as a servant, she would have been crushed to death. Instead, she was simply buried under the rubble, still alive. She decided to lay still for few moments, letting out another sigh at the indignity of it all. Something warm ran down her left side and for a second she thought it was blood. A quick movement of her only free limb, her right arm, felt the cold, clammy skin of a human.

"Master." Saber quietly mumbled, a hint of shame at her own actions tinged in her voice. "I must apologize. I should stop playing with them and complete the task given to me." Their Master was capable of a great deal in the reality marble. Her existence was technically as omnipotent as the very air, present where she wanted to be. She only allowed the hunt for Yuriko because the terror it caused was part of her grand scheme. Saber felt the gentle touch of her Masters fingertips as they crossed over her eyes, a surge of mana passing where they lingered. The quiet tink-tink-tink of the glass shards sliding off her face and onto the concrete below her. She opened her eyes to the murky blackness of her temporary tomb and the solitude of it.

Saber flexed her muscles, feeling a surge of strength come out from her Masters lingering mana. The earthen pile moved with her, gently rising as if it was a breathing creature. Saber pushed and shoved, throwing rubble away and slowly forcing the pile to shift to either side of itself. When fresh air finally met her, a brief realization hit her; the total amount of mana present was dwindling. Their Master was losing the battle against her failing body, absorbing more of it to keep herself going. Caster probably felt it as well.

She would have to catch up and kill Yuriko as quickly as possible. She took a shaky step from the pile, towards the back of the store.

SaberCity Sidewalk

Getting a full sight of who they ran into, Saber slowly lowered her blade. Even unarmed she could effortlessly put her fist clean through the woman's chest, so it wasn't as if she needed to be especially guarded. Her crimson-hued eyes remained steadfast on the woman even as she introduced herself. "I see it. We're clearly not the first to get to her." Her voice played out throughout her Master's mind. She held her silence though, letting her Master do the speaking for the time being. Though it was mention of the grail that caused her to perk a brow. "Caster, then, yes. She did offer us the grail in exchange for your death. But when your captor offers you such a clean escape from their hold, it is likely little more than honeyed words." That lowered sword dissipated into crimson particles floating away only to vanish into the darkened sky. Free of her woman her hands came to rest upon her hips as she peered at the woman.

"I've no fear of Caster, or any other servant. Even with the advantages afforded to them by this reality marble I am quite confident in my abilities. Even more so if they struggle so dearly with taking the life of one woman. If their power and control was great enough to give me pause, you wouldn't be standing before us. So rather than your life, I want answers." Saber cast a quick look over at her Master. The eerie darkness, the bone-chilling air. It made little difference to her, but for normal humans? Add onto that the fact that her Master was hardly the physical sort she was quick to turn her focus back upon the weapon and continue before the woman had a chance to intervene. "So for now, let us find shelter inside somewhere. Then we will hear everything you have to say. Why we are here, who the owner of this marble is, and most importantly... Why do they wish you dead?" Even if she posed the questions it was clear that she had little inclination to get the responses immediately.

Instead she reached out to once again take her Master's hand in her own while also scooping up Yuriko's hand in her free hand. Like a mother with a pair of children she all but dragged the pair along. Far pushier and more impatient than she had demonstrated thus far. It was clear she sought to get themselves inside as quickly as possible, but as those red eyes of hers peered out into the void of night, it wasn't for their comfort that saw her see fit to hurry as she did. "Come along, Master. If I am to fight I would rather not do it out here."

City Sidewalk
Interactions: o.Rinn o.Rinn Cierra Cierra

1674963556951.png

Having let Quixote guide them to Sancha's path, which would soon to align with Yuriko's again, Bolbi was given time to lose himself in his thoughts. What he had experienced just before was only a smidgen of the turmoil he would encounter again and again later. A Servant who viewed their encounter as less of combat and more a pitiful performance; that was who Saber actually was. There was zero doubt in his mind that fleeing was the smart option. It seemed more feasible to remain on the run than hold their own against Saber. Of course, he had no idea on the matter. He and Don Quixote were very much defense focused since they first met, with Columbus being the outlier. Perhaps it was time to take a note from the Captain.

"If we encounter Saber again," Bolbi sighed, realizing what he was about to say. "We will have no choice but to fight back. She swings her sword to kill; if we don't take that seriously and respond in turn, we'll be dead even more quickly."

Quixote agreed, though felt conflicted. As a false knight, his bravado and poise was pretty much all show. Defeating other knights, facing dangerous monsters, saving countless maidens in distress; none of it was ever real. That was all just another life he lived, trapped in his dreams that parasitized his very grasp of reality. And yet, here he was. He may never have been a knight, nor ever a living human being, but he still felt scared. For himself, yes, but also for the one thing that truly made him feel knightly: his princess, his storyteller, his trusted companion, Sancha. No matter where Quixote is summoned, the Phantom Spirit Sancha will always come along with him. She was loyal and affectionate to him to a fault, and him to her. He didn't wabt ro risk death in combat, otherwise she will see him pass away again, right before she passes away without him by her side. The thought alone breaks his heart. If it weren't for a Master to protect, Quixote would forgo everything to ensure Sancha's safety and happiness.

His Master, a cautious one, a man walking a lonely road. No family, no future, no dreams. 'At least that last one we have in common. Dreams are a fickle thing indeed." He mused, brushing a bif of dirt off his lance handle.

Mention: Cierra Cierra CatJones CatJones

Curiouser and curiouser, Yuriko thought to herself, watching the servant lower her blade and letting it vanish into the night air. She had expected more conflict or even a threat rather then something resembling basic decency. Of course, as she expected, that was followed up with a slew of questions. Each of those questions were asking for things that she wasn't wholly excited about telling. It was a sordid family history that, under any other circumstance wouldn't have been any business of outsiders to the family. But, now that they were involved, she had little choice but to clue them in on what was happening. However, she had little time to start answering them as the Servant took her by the hand and pulled her into the nearest building.

Yuriko assumed that the servant was being courteous in regard to the horrid night that the town was currently suffering through. If not for her Yuriko's sake, then definitely for her own Masters sake. Yuriko was aware that this was neither an effective stalling method nor a serious combat choice. Putting two servants in a close room would hinder their ability to move without risking structural damage. Said damage could easily bring the building down on the two masters also seeking shelter there. Yuriko was aware that the opposing servants could track her in the artificial night, so the building would be little more then a momentary pause for either Saber or Caster.

And again, it wasn't a surprise that Caster had offered the Grail to whichever of them would be kind enough to do her dirty work. They were right to not take her up on the offer, the Grail wasn't Casters to give out. Which raised an even greater question; why would Caster try to give it away? What was she playing at? In the interim of answering those questions, she focused instead on the questions raised by this new servant. They arrived inside of one of the many business buildings, the lobby a simple but elegant series of seats surrounding a small koi pond. On the far side of the room was a secretary desk, with one such faceless individual, its featureless head slightly tilted as if staring at them.

"Well, I can answer one of those questions; why you're here. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time. You were in a Grail war that you never had a chance at winning. Whoever made this reality marble is the one with the Grail, and the obvious winner of the War. As for who that is, its a woman named Mihara Misato, my adopted sister. As for why, she's upset that I was the one her father chose to give their family crest to."

Yuriko slid her hands into the pockets of her jacket, looking out in the inky blackness of the night. "To be honest, you all just got caught up in a temper tantrum of a pissy child. But, I have a question for you as well. When you regained your composure, realized where you were, did you have a numbing pain somewhere on your body?"

She didn't wait for them to answer, "If you did, that was from your previous death, at the hands of the Saber class servant that's hunting me, and now by association, you."

Xel Xel o.Rinn o.Rinn

Daisuke walked the streets alone, he could still feel the stench that homeless man left on his shoes, he had dealt with worse smells before, but it didn’t mean it didn’t bother him. He yawned loudly as he was kind of bored. ‘What to do?, what to do?’ he asked himself since he didn’t have much progress to find out why he was there and why he lost his memories. At some point he thought about requesting support of his clan, though it might be seen as recognising his inability to solve this mission by himself, so he didn't.

However, as he walked by he passed by a bookstore and entered, leaving after some minutes having bought a book about the Boshin War and Nakazawa Koto, he didn’t believe he could find valuable information there, but it was the only clue he had by the moment. After all, if the girl he had met before was pretending to impersonate Nakazawa Koto she probably had studied the character and followed some of her traits, some extra information might be helpful if he find her again.

Saber
"No more games." Saber said aloud, more to hype herself up then for the benefit of her opponents. She felt the connection between herself and her master began to wane as the healing surge ended, the damage from Columbus and his Master now fully healed. In a way, she figured it would be a good idea to stop and kill them first, get them out of the way for this round of combat, especially since they seemed to have truly thrown their lot in with Yuriko. Someone doesn't throw down a Noble Phantasm for someone other then their master unless they really wanted said person to live. This was all fine. No matter how many of them opposed her, she would simply cut through them all.

Reaching out with her senses, she found Yuriko's essence again, a bleak light in the night. Others were still around her, but the damage inflicted made it clear which was which. She had found another servant to shield her, it would seem. Caster was above them as well, hiding out on the roof. Support shouldn't be necessary but it was good to know her ally was already there. She was less then pleased at the idea of Caster getting the kill but would prefer that to drawing their masters ire again. She moved into the alleyway, her feet feeling lighter with each step. In only one or two quick half-steps, she was moving into a full sprint. She saw the master who had injured her, the blond man, and his two servants. They would no doubt detect her when she drew closer. She jumped against the nearest wall, springing off of it and onto to the other wall of the alley, using this to jump over and past the group, moving much faster now that she within range for her skill to reactivate.

She leapt over them, ignoring anything they said and moving quick enough to not have to seriously worry about retaliatory attacks. She moved past them, aiming instead for the building Yuriko was in, slamming into it sword first. She slid across the floor, rubble and debris following hot on her heels. She stopped her slide with bringing her sword up, held slightly to the side with the blade pointing at the three in the room.

"Caster, now!" She called out at the same time, the two knowing what the plan was from so much practice. Silently, a field of radiation drifted across the outer walls of the building, sealing it with a invisible wall of death. The walls began to radiate a gentle heat from the copious amount of radioactive energy passing through them. Outside, the very air felt hot to the touch, stifling to even breathe in.

"I have no time to play games with you," Saber began, focusing on the other servant, the other saber, in the room, "Stay out of my way or die. Yuriko's life is mine to take."

Xel Xel o.Rinn o.Rinn Cierra Cierra

Both Sebastian and Yuriko were toted along in the hands of his indefatigable servant as if she had decidedly taken them under her wings, hurrying them out from the severe elements eating away at them, gradually yet surely, and securing herself more favorable ground. As they were helpless to do little else but fall in stride, side by side, Sebastian cast a look at the strange woman — the woman that he, Julius, and likely others had been compelled to kill. He smiled sheepishly. “She’s a little domineering,” confessed Sebastian in reference to the red-haired saber dragging them to safety. “I’m only just barely getting used to it myself, but she’s trustworthy.”

The good-humored attempt at small talk would end as they were pulled indoors, and so too would Sebastian’s weak simper. It was frankly of little surprise to learn that they were victims of a revenge ploy for no better reason than chance. No higher purpose. No greater meaning. He had been ill-fitted and second-best at everything else in his life, so how could it be anything else besides some shitty fluke? And yet Sebastian had found a foolish sliver of himself hoping to find something to cling to, to find a confidence that perhaps he was deemed capable of triumphing in these trials. While he had wilted alongside her explanations, it was only when Yuriko inquired about the pain that he had felt when he had initially jolted back into consciousness that his expression grew grim. “Wait, what do you mean ‘past death’—”

The abrupt blast that shattered through the wall of their refuge was ear-splitting, and Sebastian fell headlong into instinct, snatching Yuriko by the collar of her jacket and all but throwing her behind him. After a hoarse cough, the earthy grime clinging to the back of his throat, his eyes struggled to adjust within thickened veils of dust and debris. The sound of orders barked by a figure coming into view was all he needed. It had to be Saber.

Sebastian exchanged a glare with Julius. Telepathy was unnecessary to know where his thoughts immediately lead. Expecting her to shield both he and Yuriko, his hands fled to his holstered gun and brandished it, but it was his tongue that was the mage’s truest weapon. He pinned the assailant beneath his sights as best as he could and would fire off a few rounds in an attempt to divide her attention between both his bullets and Julius’s might while his own focus was funneled into his chanting. Astin,” he snapped and pulled forth from every shadow that dared to dwell within that room erupted summoned birds with a screeching wail. Beating wings, squawking beaks, all of which formed a wall to sequester the two servants from Sebastian and Yuriko. Taking Yuriko by the wrist, he’d attempt to get her into one of the hallways, seeking a room to flee to and buy themselves a little more time. “C’mon, this way, let’s move!”

Xel Xel CatJones CatJones Cierra Cierra

Daisuke walked around the streets of the city, his attitude might look like a lost dog, but he felt more like a hound who had lost the track of the prey, up to that moment he felt the night had been a big waste of time, but then he suddenly stopped his nose and his senses had felt something, it was a warm breeze during the cold night, no, it was something much more.

He slowly walked in that direction, at first the change of the temperature was barely noticeable as it mixed with the breeze of the night, but as he got closer the change was becoming clearly perceivable. Daisuke didn’t follow the heat to its very source, he jumped from roof to roof he tried to understand what might be behind of this hot spot, in his experience, most people -from megalomaniacs to those pawns who doesn't have nothing to lose- have different reasons to contemplate these kind of magics maybe to please their ego, supervise everthing is working according to the plan or just to feel they did something great in life.

The hot spot seemed stable so he felt he had a few minutes to search around the responsibles, but if nothing came out of it, he had decided to take a more direct approach, attempting to enter into the building, roof after roof, jump after jump, his eyes dragon eyes searched every inch of the surroundings while his mind tried to devise a strategy to confront the responsible of this.

“I see your cauldron boiling, but where are you, little witch?”

CatJones CatJones (searching for caster/saber)

1676775519650.png No more could they be clouded by fear; that was what Bolbi kept reminding himself. In such a precarious position, it was logical that those trapped would be terrified out of their wits. He may not have been able to speak for other Master's and their Servants, let alone his own, yet he felt his heart changing. Not hardening to the horrors of this Marble, he was quite certain he wouldn't ever become desensitized to it. More so enriched by a newfound sense of purpose. Where this came from was unknown to the man, albeit he felt hints of this for the longest time.

"Lancer," he spoke up. "I must know. What drove legends like yourself, hell even Columbus, to push forward? For the longest time, I was in a rut. I still can't recall the events leading to my being here, but it was what changed everything. If not for it, who knows where I would be right now." The Master sighed. "Though that still wasn't really enough. Only now do I feel the embers of purpose, but am unsure how to dedicate myself to them?"

Not anticipating such a personal question, the diminutive knight gave his best response. "Master, earlier you mentioned having dreams long ago, now abandoned. I presume that was what you once felt your purpose was." His Master remained silent. "Yet, the thing about dreams is that they can blind us to what truly is. One can become so enamored in their visions of a future preferable to them, they deny the true nature of the world around them. I of all people know the destruction that brings."

Bolbi nodded his head. As a youth, he was ready to take on his entire family to ensure the future he wanted. Yet the reality was he would never be able to. Would it have been better for him to just play along to gain true astromancy magic knowledge? It would certainly have put him in a better place than he was before being trapped here. However, Lancer was not finished, "Dreams may give us inspiration to plot a goal in life, but they don't really give us purpose. Purpose comes from the world around us, the people we know, the things we see. Focusing only on what you want to be blocks out all of what is." Sighing, Quixote felt he had made his point many times over in that dialogue.

Taking his Servant's words to heart, Bolbi figured that was what was happening. He had a purpose of helping stop this revenge scheme and setting free everyone trapped in the Reality Marble now. There was no time to lament over shattered childhood dreams or wallowing in self pity. Lancer was living for someone else and Columbus, even though living only for himself, did it with such conviction that one couldn't help but admire it to a degree. "Thank you. Truly." Bolbi said, though it still came out half forced for some reason.

Regardless, Lancer noted a slight disturbance in the air above them that his Master could not. Certain it was a Servant of some sort, the knight urged his Master to hurry up. Little did they know that Servant was a very pissed off Saber, who was now right on her target once again. And this time, she was not working alone. Lurking in the shadows was a brilliant Caster, concocting strategies multiple steps ahead of these enemy Servants and Masters.

Mentions: Cierra Cierra CatJones CatJones

SaberBuilding Lobby

Reaching the interior she loosed her grip on both her Master and the woman they were after. Her arms folded under her chest, those crimson hues levelled at the woman as she spoke up. Was limited information, but in truth it was almost everything she cared about. Who was responsible for this. What was happening. Why they were doing it. The only real pertinent question that remained unanswered was where this person was so that they might be properly slain by their own hands. Though being called domineering by her Master did cause her to spare him a quick look. "Tis only right that one of my station take the lead." Was all she had to offer to such a remark. But at the mention of waking up to a tingling sensation, Saber did bring a hand to rest at the back of her neck. A cut to the neck, perhaps? A tried and true method of execution. And yet one she would refuse to believe. She was not so naive to believe she could never be defeated. Her existence as a Servant proved she very much could be. But to be felled in such a manner? Utterly absurd.

Alas, before her Master could be given a proper answer to a very valid question, it seemed their brief reprieve was at an end. The appearance of the enemy Saber drawing her attention. And as the newcomer slid to a halt, Julius maneuvered to stand between her two charges and the new assailant. "So you're the other Saber I've heard so much about. The one who, supposedly, has defeated me before? To kill one as powerful as I is to be one of immense skill." She cast a quick look upwards, unsure if the humans could tell, but the radiation encasing the structure did not go unnoticed by her. And while it was likely something harmless to her... She looked back at her charges knowing full well they were now trapped. Truly a nasty woman, this enemy master. Rendering the outside inhospitable and then locking them in such a tiny cage.

But the ring of bullets signaled her to move. Such a weapon was utterly useless against a servant, even more so one strong enough to best her in combat. And while she was certain her Master's actions would be ignored, she was intent on making use of his bravery all the same. "Try to escape, my men will aid you." Those words filled her Master's mind as he fled. With bullets soaring she kicked off the ground she lunged forward, her blade materializing in her hand mid-swing as she attempted to prevent the enemy saber from dodging or blocking the incoming bullets. "Sorry, but seems your Master's the one keeping us trapped here. She should know better than to entrap an Emperor."

Building Lobby
Interactions: o.Rinn o.Rinn Cierra Cierra CatJones CatJones

Saber
"Stop talking." Saber began, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, creeping forward towards her opponent. The retort of a firearm sounded around the room, the bullets from Sebastian's gun were immediately followed up by the opposing Saber launching towards her. What a bother, Saber thought as her off hand shot down to her waist, pulling her short side from its sheath and bringing it up to block the incoming blade. It took a great deal of skill to block a larger sword with a smaller one, but she brought it up and let the tip of the blade connect first before catching the blade on the outside flat of the blade, keeping the opposing blade away from her. Her main hand moved with deft precision, her katana swatting the bullets out of the air. She had been on of the best duelists in both the Shinsengumi and the Shinchogumi, this almost felt trivial.

She was still being drip fed information by Caster, watching from above. She was following the other two as they attempted to hide in the building, which was a futile affair. If worse came to worst, she could use Caster as a final resort and allowing her to flood the building with killing dose of her cancer causing magic. With the bullets dealt with, and now a great swarm of birds trying to delay her from both disengaging from the opposing Saber or following them. This was quickly becoming a pain that she wished she had dodged by killing Yuriko earlier instead of focusing on the that short lancer and Columbus.

Oh well, hindsight was 20/20. With the bullets dealt with, she moved her katana to swing at the other Saber, aiming for her neck, while also adjusting her short blade to keep a defensive stance where it would be harder to retaliate without getting caught and pulled in.

Xel Xel

Caster
The others were trying to close in on her. They would have a hard time, due to the darkness and her own location being both high up and impractical for some of them to reach. However, a quick calculation in her head already told her that the longer their search lasted, the chances of them finding her would grow exponentially higher at an equally exponential rate. She knew as well as Saber did that if they didn't kill Yuriko quickly, they were now at risk of being bogged down by several enemy servants. If they found her first, they could bring down the radiation keeping them from begin able to enter. Though, that would still put Saber at an even greater advantage. In a way, letting herself get caught might have been the best bet for Saber to end her battle below quicker.

Still, her own methodology was the driving factor of choosing her course of action. Science was a slow path to understanding. She hunkered down on the roof, ready to create more radiation barriers around herself if any of the enemy servants managed to find her.

For Yuriko, it wasn't a surprise that the other Master was fixated on the idea of dying before. It would stand to reason that most people would be fairly surprised, if not somewhat disturbed, to discover that they had met their end once before. Death was, usually, seen as a one time affair. The fixation was a natural response to an unnatural phenomena, even though only a few words had been uttered in regard to it, Yuriko had seen the sudden grimness in the mans expression. The subtle way the brow creases and the lips draw thin; as if to doubt for the sake of preserving ones own sanity. Or, perhaps, a better term then sanity would be 'life'. It was easy to begin to doubt what side of the swirl a mage found themselves on. Yuriko had half a mind to try and dispel any such concerns when the next event happened.

Saber had arrived. The thin woman, her body an amalgamation of both Japanese artistry and modern science. Servants rarely, if ever, came from modern times. Those that did usually found themselves on the weaker end of the servant spectrum. After all, a servant was essentially powered by humanities interpretation of their myth and legends. The more modern the world became, the more magic and myth began to die out. Most servants of any modicum of power were left overs from ages long past, before the advent of the camera or photography. Saber marked an interesting juxtaposition to that idea. She had survived long enough into the modern age without her legend being depreciated enough to weaken her. Her body had taken on some aspects of the modern world, like her robotic arm and the miscellaneous mechanical parts around her body. Or perhaps that was how humans saw someone like her, someone living through one of the worlds last sword ages, into the era of guns and airplanes; imposing their ideology of technology on her appearance.

It didn't matter. The brief second those thoughts were entertained in her mind, Yuriko had already been momentarilyy deafened by the retort of a pistol and drug away from the entrance of the building they were in. To some degree, she appreciated the willingness of these strangers to try and rescue her. At the same time, however, she realized it was a senseless en devour. Caster had already trapped them inside the building with her magic. An enemy Saber would slow the pursuing Saber down to some degree but the odds were heavily stacked in the Japanese Sabers favor. Her injuries could be healed at an alarming rate, her method of combat was specific to dueling enemy swordsmen, her speed and strength increased with the number of enemies around her and her ally, Caster, could weaken enemy servants just by being too close by. Yuriko pulled back on Sebastians grip. For a moment, her face flashed with sincere sympathy for these people who had been pulled into her rivalry with her adopted sister. She silently activated a spell of her own, grabbing Sebastian's wrist and spreading a numbing curse to him, letting herself slip from his grip and making it impossible for him to be able to grab her again.

"I know that you're trying to help," she began, moving back towards where the two Sabers were dueling, "But right now, the only way to really progress forward is to let them win this time around."

'This is gonna hurt,' she thought to herself as she moved back towards the two fighting servants, 'But I think I have enough allies now to end this.'

She pushed past the fear of what would soon become her 877th death.

o.Rinn o.Rinn

Daisuke approached, leap after leap, from roof to roof, but then he had to jump back, this time the radiation was clearly increased until life-threatening levels, he smirked, that sort of event might signify that he was getting closer to the source of this radiation or that the source was getting nervous by having people closer.

However, he observed around noticing there was nothing unusual, he deduced the source of the radiation must be still far, hid under the shadow of a water tank on a nearby roof, as he faced a menace that might affect the entire city he couldn't play for longer, his idle attitude disappeared under a mask that covered his face and his chill mannerisms fell under a black trenchcoat that covered the rest of his body. The figure that came out from the darkness of the night wasn’t Daisuke, instead the dim moonlight illuminated the slayer nicknamed Shadow of the dragon.

He bent his body forward a little, almost taking a runner stance, reinforced his body with chakra or magic energy to protect it from radiation and then advanced in full speed in the direction where the radiation increased, his speed and the protection on his skin should neutralize the effects of radiation, not to mention his speed might even take any enemy by surprise.

As he approached he noticed a female figure in awkward clothing, that somehow reminded him of the samurai girl’s of before. This wasn’t the first time he faced a wizard and he was sure she was responsible for the radiation that emanated from this place. Emerging like a shadow, he positioned behind her, but still at a distance.

“Are you planning on destroying this district?”

His voice sounded different, not only because the mask distorted the sound, but his tone was by far more serious and resolute. If the girl provided an affirmative answer, then she would experience his resolution through her flesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back