• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

To be fair, he could manifest other soldiers out of the Reality Marble as well. I believe he did this in the battle with caster to communicate with Waver while in there.

Ah yes. Completely forgot about that. Personally, it seems kind bullsh*t to me something created from the reality marble could be manifested outside the reality marble, but eh. Looks cool, I guess.

When I saw the scene I imagined the soldier was created from the reality marble first, then left the marble on Iskander's orders. But if he could directly summon soldiers into the real world, I imagine he's pulling from the reality marble (which breaks my imagination of reality marbles somewhat, since imagine the reality-bending in reality marbles to be limited to the miniature world).It begs the question of whether reality marbles have limits. Can he infinitely spawn soldiers? Can he summon anything and everything that existed within that separate reality into the real world? Given that I have several reality marble users in the rp, this revelation is...interesting...

Last edited:
The Horse was part of his Ionowhatever NP, same way the elephants are part of Rider's NP. They aren't THE NP, they're PART of the NP. But it could be used outside of the reality marble as well, and was used as Iskander's mount after he lost his chariot. It's only ever taken down when Iskander also dies soon after in his final charge, so there's no way to know whether he could re-summon it or not.

For me, personally, I view it as a simple matter of what is the actual NP. If something's created by a NP, then destroying the creation isn't permanent. It's like if you block excaliblast, there's nothing stopping Saber from creating another excaliblast because excalibur, the source, still exists. Much the same way how if you kill something summoned by a NP, but don't stop the NP itself, then the creation can be re-made.

So, since the elephants aren't the NP, they're just created by the NP, killing them wouldn't be permanent because the NP itself is still in effect. To permanently take out the elephants you'd have to take out the NP that creates them. Much like how Gil had to destroy Iskander's reality marble to permanently kill his soldiers. Because even if his shoulders died (like when they fought Cthulhu over there), they can just be resummoned the next time Iskander uses his reality marble. Because the soldiers themselves aren't the NP, the reality marble is.

That's how I view it, at least. It all comes down to what's the actual NP. Is the creature itself the NP, like Medusa's Pegasus or Iskander's chariot? Or is the creature merely created by the NP like Lancelot creating weapons or Iskander creating his soldiers?

I agree with this. Though 'NP-tier' isn't the word I would use to describe the elephants in this case because it's not the actual NP. It's a byproduct of it and has no rank. RP-mechanic wise, it plays like a fodder soldier created from a reality marble NP. I don't imagine it to be as strong as Medusa's Pegasus for example. Anything that can re-spawn, I treat the same way. Breakable.

Edit: So, to permanently take out the elephants in my view you'd have to play to Rider's NP and remove their control over their territory. Since if they don't own any territory their NP isn't in effect and thus can't summon the elephants. At least, again, that's how I view it all.

Lol, did territory control have anything to do with the NPs effects? I thought it was a perma-buff and always in effect.

Last edited:
Ah yes. Completely forgot about that. Personally, it seems kind bullsh*t to me something created from the reality marble could be manifested outside the reality marble, but eh. Looks cool, I guess.

When I saw the scene I imagined the soldier was created from the reality marble first, then left the marble on Iskander's orders. But if he could directly summon soldiers into the real world, I imagine he's pulling from the reality marble (which breaks my imagination of reality marbles somewhat, since imagine the reality-bending in reality marbles to be limited to the miniature world).It begs the question of whether reality marbles have limits. Can he infinitely spawn soldiers? Can he summon anything and everything that existed within that separate reality into the real world? Given that I have several reality marble users in the rp, this revelation is...interesting...
“It is within the boundaries of ordinary space to summon a single soldier into the normal world without them being crushed by its corrective impulses. This allows Rider to summon Bucephalus without needing to deploy the Reality Marble, and if he needs to communicate with the outside after it has been deployed, he can send a single soldier, such as Mithrenes, outside of it briefly to receive and relay messages.”
I copied that from type-moon wiki.

“It is within the boundaries of ordinary space to summon a single soldier into the normal world without them being crushed by its corrective impulses. This allows Rider to summon Bucephalus without needing to deploy the Reality Marble, and if he needs to communicate with the outside after it has been deployed, he can send a single soldier, such as Mithrenes, outside of it briefly to receive and relay messages.”
I copied that from type-moon wiki.

Ah, so the world has corrective impulses that prevent reality bending. Makes sense now.

Damn sicknesses, leaving me in the bed, forcing me to stay in bed and do nothing! I hate colds! Hurry up and genetically engineer me to be naturally immune already!

Damn sicknesses, leaving me in the bed, forcing me to stay in bed and do nothing! I hate colds! Hurry up and genetically engineer me to be naturally immune already!
I can do it if you sign a really long agreement about not holding me responsible in case of accidents who may kill or permanently maim you.

A fair wish. Hope you get better.

I can do it if you sign a really long agreement about not holding me responsible in case of accidents who may kill or permanently maim you.

lol, you're one scary Doc.

Hey, best case scenario I'm immune to diseases forever, worse case scenario I'll be a great horror movie actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back