• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

He's already on the naughty list?.
Nicholas opened his present early twice, so that'd do it already. He's already beyond saving.

Ryuga: But I was wondering if I should kill my dad or not.
Don't. Karma's a bitch and will make you and your siblings kill each other for inheritance, and some random guy who you don't even know or met will get it after yall kill each other.

Oh be quiet! You're just a lowly Homonculus. You get no say in anything-

*Feels left arm being bit as if it was chomped on by an Shark*

O-O
Tastes like uh

Squid?

Don't. Karma's a bitch and will make you and your siblings kill each other for inheritance, and some random guy who you don't even know or met will get it after yall kill each other.
Don't listen to this clown. Lizard brained. Just do whatever feels right, trust me.

I'm just trying to dole out some healthy advice.
Nononono, killing your parents is definitely against God's teachings.

Or does it?!

*Elsewhere, Dark Caster chuckles at the foreshadowing*

Well, in order to create a world that is perfect, you need to restart by killing all of its current residence.
Join Santa in his quest to rid the Keepers! That way, literally nothing changes!

Nothing you say is going to take the coal out of your stocking or put those teeth back into your mouth.
Ha! Two weird women is nothing compared to what Nicholas is planning to challenge! How could he ever beat the keepers if he loses to two weirdos???

plus he's got a grenade, and top notch training from playing Call of Duty

Ha! Two weird women is nothing compared to what Nicholas is planning to challenge! How could he ever beat the keepers if he loses to two weirdos???

plus he's got a grenade, and top notch training from playing Call of Duty
*Breaks X-Box and other game consoles, then grabs grenade and tosses it out the house, exploding.*

That's enough gaming for today Jimmy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back