• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters IC

Caster of Light
Fafnir's Lair | The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Caster almost jolted up and fell off her tower of riches, sensing a horrible presence in her lair. Call it animal instincts or whatever, but for whatever inexplicable reason, for a moment, Caster thought she was in danger. Looking up she was greeted with the sight of Ava, and the source of her unease- a brown-haired woman that looked rather sour. Caster's eyes drifted toward Ava, as she informed the dragon that the (more than plausible) reason that she had received strange looks from the pizza-delivery guy was likely due to the way she was dressed (if you could call Fafnir dressed at all). Fafnir crossed her arms, standing on top her high ground, and stared down at Ava and her 'boss'. "Nonsense! All humans should gaze in awe at the magnificent sight of I, Fafnir!"

Fafnir gazed down condescendingly at Narbareck, who approached Fafnir, and introduced herself before courteously requesting the compensation for the destruction of her house, with only a few questions. However, Fafnir only responded with a haughty laugh that would probably grind on the nerves of the Lord himself. "Ha~! You would call that shack of a building a 'home'? You should be glad that I put that dump of a shed out of its misery!" Fafnir wasn't one to treat a human with any margin of respect, a dire mistake she was making, unknowingly.

Her attitude took a rather drastic change however, when Narbareck made an inquiry regarding the colors of Ava's command spells, and in the process, insulting the woman's hair. She struck some sort of ridiculous pose, while covering her face with one hand to create god knows what effect, that only succeeded in making her look like a complete idiot. "Two keepers..." She suddenly said out, "Two keepers of timeless antiquity, whose existence predates that of creation, and power that dwarfs the gods that govern creation." From a spectator's point of view, the whole narrative voice Caster was giving may seem extremely cringe-inducing, but Caster thought it sounded cool. "The Keeper of Dark wishes to purge all that spans across the horizon of creation, to annihilate malice at its very roots, yet the Keeper of Light believes that existence must be left untouched by the hands of gods. Their conflict is the core of this war, and seven servants of light and dark have been called forth from the Throne of Heroes by the power of these timeless Keepers." Having finished her unnecessarily dramatic explanation, Caster crossed her legs and sat back down, still looking down on Ava and Narbareck. "Long story short, two keepers got into an argument, and that... whatever she is, has been chosen as a Master of Light, and has summoned me, Fafnir, as Caster of Light. We're not fighting over some cup some weirdo drank out of, we're fighting over the fate of creation. We weren't even summoned via Holy Grail, so I have no idea if it's even a factor in this war." Of course, Caster had not the foggiest idea Ava was with the Burial Agency, or what in Hel the Burial Agency even was, hopefully, the woman that was Ava's boss wasn't one to burn people alive for insulting Jesus?

"And speaking of Command Seals, don't think about using them for petty disagreements. Those are valuable," Caster warned Ava. However, she had said so in a cocky manner such that it seemed like Caster just simply didn't enjoy being ordered. There was a much more sensible reason, Caster just hasn't thought of explaining that reason yet.

Charles nodded in satisfaction as she agreed to his idea of using a different name. Her stern assertion of no hogwash names or titles caught him a little of guard and made him feel like he was being scolded for some bad act he had done. He hadn't even done anything, though if she hadn't said anything like that even Charles would admit that he might have gotten a little carried away. He could think of tons of names that he liked but the hard part was trying to think of one that would be fine with Lancer. Plus it wasn't every day that you were able to come back to life and decide your own name even if only for a short time. Picking up the cup of tea he took another sip of it then set it back down. "I will leave the choosing of your name up to you. We don't always get to choose what others call us, so you might as well take the opportunity to decide for yourself what you want to be called."

Once more the man looked over at the seals on his right hand. Holding up his right hand he showed the white seals that resembled a tornado to Lancer. "I'm no expert on the holy grail war but from my own research something struck me as odd, aren't these command seals the wrong color? I do prefer white over red as it blends in more but I wasn't expecting the change in color. Honestly at first I thought I messed up and something bad was going to happen but the summoning worked and you appeared. " Great he was rambling now. The difference in color for the seals was probably just a small mishap or maybe the grail was becoming more personalized giving each master their own colored command seals. That seemed like a very trivial detail for the grail to add, but who was Charles to question a wish granting device created by God. Humans shouldn't question the miracles created by god, but angels... well once he got his wish Charles would be able to question miracles all he wanted.

Whirlwind.jpg

Hanarei Hanarei

Archer of Light

Why summon me for yet another war I'm not fit to participate in? do I even deserve to be here? dashing through the thick forests of Wales with a speed barely able to be followed by the human eye, Archer pondered what purpose he could possibly serve in this bid for the holy grail. History had remembered him as a coward and a scoundrel for his actions, and he honestly found it hard to argue with those accusations. The one war he'd found himself in during his life had forced Archer to flee time and time again as he was outmatched by proper warriors. He was no hero, and he certainly wasn't fit to fight against those who likely properly earned such a title through their hard work and miraculous acts of bravery and courage. Even his intelligence and cunning nature which he prided himself in paled in comparison to true greats. What chance did he truly have at making a difference?

These thoughts made the blonde wince in frustration, before forcing a stoic expression onto his face. His master had to have summoned him for a reason, and Archer wasn't the type to let someone who believed in him down without at least failing first. That desire to do his best for his master had led him to the beautiful landscape he currently found himself immersed in. While he believed fighting was where he faltered, Archer knew he could at the very least carry out the tracking mission he had been given. After all it was sort of a specialty of his, and after being given a general location of a potential Holy Grail candidate it did not take him long to hone in on them. He couldn't help but wonder what his companions would be like and if they'd be able to carry him to victory, because even if it wasn't the most honorable thing to due he truly believed that he and his masters chances of victory relied solely on those they were partnered with. What if they weren't strong? Well, he'd just have to pull off some miracle then. His master had a wish they wanted to see brought into reality and so did Archer, and he would push against Heracles himself if it meant having a chance of fulfilling both of those. Yes, despite his fears and doubts his wish meant more to him than he could put into words, and he may not have believed in his chances of actually getting it very much, but by god he'd try.

It didn't take him too long to arrive at his destination, and upon reaching an open clearing he perched himself atop a tree and peered at his target from afar. A large estate stood by itself casting an impressive shadow of wealth, housing within it a rather well dressed man and a spectacularly beautiful young women he could only assume was the mans Servant. He could sense her presence, but luckily she would not be able to detect him nor spot him from the distance he was at. despite his intentions Archer did not want to risk causing alarm and instigating a fight from an overly on edge pair. He believed it was best to always expect the worst and work from there. After all, he'd dealt with his fair share of hot heads during his days, and it was never pleasant. Leaping to the ground, Archer stealthily positioned himself outside of a window near a room adjacent to the pair, listening to their conversation for a brief moment.

With the mention of the command seals Archer found it appropriate to enter the scene, and after silently opening the window he jumped in as quietly as he could. Just as he was about to walk around the corner, however, he remembered the sight of beauty he had seen observed from afar. As such, the blonde made sure to straighten out his golden locks before calmly walking to the edge of the door frame and leaning on it with his arms crossed and a pleasant smile. "Sorry to interrupt, but I think I may possess the answers you seek, as well as information that may be pertinent to you." While he would be facing the other Servants back at that point she would surely turn to face him after hearing his voice, and Archer was making sure that both she and his master knew his intentions were pure. "Please do not be alarmed as I am not a threat to either of you. I simply wish to converse and relay the message my Master wishes to be delivered"

Hanarei Hanarei Dante Verren Dante Verren

No ceremony, no bright lights, no fireworks. He just simply popped into existence, as if he was always there. Perhaps, he thought, this was fitting for a being such as him, an Assassin. He took a moment to gather himself and dust down his cloak, and turned to face his master, a wan smile on his face. She looked not much older than a decade, and perhaps her lack of years was what brought him, a lowly man from a lowly station like himself, to her. He felt sorry for her. She deserved better than some crack shot with a rifle. He slicked his hair back onto his scalp and met her eyes, and spoke.

“‘lo.” The man waved informally. Tucking his hands in his pockets, he spun around, taking in his surroundings. Not too shabby. He wondered how many times he had been brought out to this world, how many versions of him had already participated in another silly conflict between men again and again. Moving his hands from his pockets to his hips, he gave a sigh of dejection and acceptance, and turned back to face his new Master. “Sorry about this, y’know. Didn't mean to be the one who answered your call, little miss. I ain’t no soldier, just some guy with a gun someone told to do his job.” He gave a low, mirthless laugh, and clenched and unclenched his hand. “If you would indulge me, though, I’ll try my darndest to live up to your expectations. At the very least, I’m confident that I can find my targets before they can find me. And if you’re as much of a strategist as you think you are, we can probably go a long way. I won’t say we’ll definitely win, buuuut we probably got a better chance than a snowflake by a fireplace!” He grinned, the sentence clearly supposed to be optimistic. He paused and rubbed his chin in thought, as if he had forgotten something, then snapped his fingers as he realised what it was. “Right, almost forgot! Assassin. Pleased to meetcha. What’s your name, Master?”

Amyleii Amyleii

“Amelia von Sutherland.” She states as her servent asks her name. “But master is efficient enough.” She examines her new summon, he was much less impressive then she expected. A little more....modern looking then she had hoped. Amelia had been expecting an ancient legend, someone whose name alone would make her an obvious choice for winner. This man had to be something though, if the grail brought him to her. Perhaps he had an unreasonably powerful noble fantasm. “First question, what shall I call you? Second, why are the markings on my hand differently colored? I had read that they where red.”

Hakan Hudson
Master of Berserker of Light
---​
"Well, there's no denying it...you're a participant for a Grail War. I'm not sure if I should be proud of that or not." came the grumble of a man standing close to six foot, with graying black hair and a cold blue eyed gaze as he stared at Hakan's command seals with furrowed brows. Clicking his tongue, the elder Hudson released the grip on his son's wrist, and turned his back to the young man. Moving to a table across the room he went through some papers he had sitting in an old book he had pulled out from his study. The younger of the two had came to him after having the seals for a good three days or so, asking for advice on what to do, and the older of the two was surprised the young man found a way out here with the house being so far from the highway.

Hakan sighed, letting his hand fall into his lap once it was released, and said nothing else for a moment. "Dad, I think there's been a mistake, I'm not-" he started only to stop as the eldest of the household suddenly slammed a hand on the table he stood near. Silence filled the room for a moment, as the man kept his back towards his son, who had straightened his posture in his seat out if surprise.

"Look, Hakan, there are no mistakes. You've been chosen-whether you like it or not. Something isn't right here, all things considered given the odd color of your command spells, but at the very least try to let this sink in: this war will be very very important in helping you grow if you survive long enough." The elder stressed, before moving to the stairs leading to the cellar. "In any case, we need to get you ready. Lord knows you'll need all the help you can get." The man sighed. Frowning Hakan stood followed without another word.

Hakan remained quiet as his father worked on th summoning circle, muttering under his breath about the probability of their family dying out if Hakan died, and overall dampening Hakan's moid as the latter shifted uncomfortably in the background. After what felt like forever of his sensitive ears picking up his father's mutterings, it was finally done.

"We don't have a catalyst, but this should hopefully work." The eldest sighed, turning to Hakan, he motioned to the circle without another word and with a wordless nod, Hakan stepped forward a bit hesitantly. Many questions and concerns started to take place in his mind-what ifs that gave him some doubt about his ability to be an effective master to whoever he would summon, and on if he could at least get his father to become proud of him should he survive long enough to even win the war.

He knew the basics about Grail Wars from his father, and the thought of ultimately failing alone almost terrified him as much as the thought of having to slaughter another. Seven Masters, seven Servants, all fight to get their wish granted by the Holy Grail. Even with his practically self-conscious doubts, in the end, the idea that started to sprout in his mind of possibly finding his mother and having an actual family-or at the very least, a parental figure who actually and genuinely cared despite his flaws-was enough of an incentive to begin chanting for the summoning of his servant.

Doubts momentarily cast aside, light brown eyes widened behind his bangs in hope once there was a flash of light, indicating that it was at least working, right?
Ian Temero Ian Temero

Last edited:
Vita RichterSeptember 15th - 7pm

sample_ef691d4d9ae560d1e5abe00760a2853b.jpg
Within moments the pain vanished as abruptly as it had started. She was left within her binds, her breathing coming in quick deep inhales through her nose even though it was not nearly enough to sate her burning lungs. Beads of sweat dotted her forehead from the exertion. But with the pain now gone she slowly began to calm down, her eyes scanning in front of her to see two strange girls. One of them had subdued the man as the other worked to free her. The moment the gag was removed she took a deep gulp of air, taking in all the precious oxygen she could. After a few more gulps she finally calmed herself down enough to look at her savior. Maybe she just wasn't back fully into the swing of things but she couldn't hardly understand what the girl was saying. What kind of names were those? Master? Rider? They didn't seem to be friends of the guy but they sure used similar terminology. Her eyes went wide for a moment at the thought of being in some weird sex cult. But just as quickly as the idea sprung to mind she waved it away.

"I'm Vita..." She tentatively introduced herself, her eyes darting between the duo warily. "And no, I'm not a Master of any kind. Are you with him?" She thumbed the unconscious guy now bound on the floor. Not that she expected them to be. For a moment she had forgotten about the markings on her hand, not-so-subtly lowering her hand back to her side the moment she remembered. "Anyways." She brought her hands behind her back, giving the two a nice smile. "Thanks for rescuing me, but I really need to be getting home." And calling the cops, not that she had any clue what she'd even tell them. 'Hello, officer, some weirdo just tried to rip out my nervous system with magic' yeah, that'd go down real well. Probably easier to just say he tried to sexually assault her something, anything to keep him away. As for the two girls that saved her she wasn't about to stick around and see what their angle was. Especially not with an introduction like that. "Soooo... yeah, um... Thanks again!" She slowly turned to make her way for the only door she could locate, glancing behind her at the pair with every step she took.

Mysterious Cellar
Interactions: Misuteeku Misuteeku (Rider)​

Rider
The older Rider stood still as she watched the girl cautiously leave the room. So, their master was a civilian. It was a slight setback, but it could be easily remedied by a simple explanation. As long as the brat for a sister didn't talk, then this would go along smoothly. Rider turned around, "Hey, brat don't do anything extreme-" The other sister was gone. What was left behind was a man sporting many bruises of various kinds and probably a few broken bones. To think that she still hasn't grown up from being a kid amazed the older Rider. Though that was the least of her concerns right now. Turning around towards Vita's direction, she sighed. She was going to try and 'explain' the situation to the already restless Master. Instead of stopping the brat, the older sister decided to watch. Maybe she could explain it better.

Just as Vita was nearing the door, the younger Rider materialized out of the blue right in front of the orange haired girl face. "Now hold up there!" The younger Rider said as she stopped Vita from getting closer to the door. "I'm sorry, but we can't let you leave right now." The younger servant said as she began to push Vita back towards where she had been bounded. Not listening to any protests or words, Rider began to speak. "You are the master of the Rider class servants, and not that kind of 'master' I would rather die than play one of those kinks, which is us. For a civilian like you, I would tell you that we need to kill people like me in order to fill a cup that is known as the Holy Grail, but it seemed like that's not the case now," Rider said as her face turned serious.

"Instead in this war, we're fighting for the preservation of the current humanity. If we lose then the world will be reset back to it's primal state, so that this world can start anew. All beings on this Earth will cease to exist including you." There was a moment of silence from the younger Rider until her expression broke back into her smile. "Whew that was fun! It feels like forever since I gave a speech that inspiring," she said as she hopped around the room. She continued, "Also you should be more careful on who you hang around with. You're practically the right size for any of those devilish males out there, so remember to kick them in the nuts!" The young Rider says as she stared at her Master, checking to see if she was already and whether or not to punish the devilish man. She'll definitely protect her alright, no fair maiden shall ever touch her Master!

In the back the older Rider sighed. What the hell did she actually listen to?

Xel Xel

Vita RichterSeptember 15th - 7pm

sample_ef691d4d9ae560d1e5abe00760a2853b.jpg
Just as she was about to reach the door one of the twins just magically appeared right in front of her, eliciting a startled yelp and the slightest of jumps accompanied by a hurried "W-what!?" Being told that she wasn't allowed to leave while being pushed back towards the chair set off all sorts of sirens. Mama was right, you can't trust anyone. "W-wait! Hold up! Just stop will ya!?" All her protests fell on deaf ears as she was pushed, shoved, and corralled away from the exit. She didn't understand a word this raving maniac was spouting. Everything was just some nonsense you'd expect being spouted by some little kid pretending they were some dragon lord atop a mountain of gold or something. Resetting the world, killing other people, obtaining the Holy Grail. The girl's pushing eventually lead to Vita falling back into the chair she had been bound to, her eyes up-cast as the girl took a more serious tone.

She simply stared in silence as the girl broke her serious facade and started hopping around, cheerily giving her advice on how to deal with overly pushy men. After a few moments she shook her head. "You're fucking crazy, you know that?" Still, as much as she wanted to pretend all this was just some crazies LARPing or something she couldn't ignore the obvious acts she'd witnessed. The girl just teleported in front of her for god's sake. So even if the girl was crazy she obviously had some kind of power same as her. And that guy from before also seemed to be able to do some fancy stuff too. She let out a loud sigh as she dropped her head before looking back at the quieter of the two. "So let me get this straight. You're both something called a 'Rider' and you're my servant and I'm your Master. Like some kind of familiar or something?" That made sense given all the talk of magic from the guy earlier. Sounded like one of those games her friend is always playing which really lent credence to these two just being crazy LARPers. "And as my servants we have to fight to kill bad guys in order to fill up the Holy Grail so that we can save the world...."

She looked back towards the more sprightly of the two, not even waiting nor caring for a response. "Yeah, you're fucking nuts. This might all sound cool to you, but seriously just listen to yourself. You just described the plot for some unpopular Saturday morning cartoon for fucks sake." She threw her hand out to the side, as if gesturing to said cartoon before continuing. "Look, I'm grateful for you helping me. I really am. But I already had to deal with that guy's crazy fetish, I don't want to deal with your game of pretend." She pushed herself from the chair, casting a quick glance between the two of them as she once again headed for the door. Even if they had some kind of power she really didn't want to get involved in their weird game. "I really need to get home, if you guys wanna roleplay saving the world I'm sure you can find someone else who's interested in that sort of thing. Try looking online, loads of communities for that sorta thing." She pulled out her smartphone and waved it back and forth as emphasis for the online point before her thumb started to dance along it's screen as she once again went for the door.

Mysterious Cellar
Interactions: Misuteeku Misuteeku (Rider)​

Morgiana.full.1706916.jpg
Berserker of Light
Hudson's Home - Jackson, Michigan

Hakan's hopes were answered as the circle began to glow, filling with power. With each line of the incantation the energy continue to grow until it began to overflow, causing the room to shake to the point where objects were falling off their shelves and crashing to the floor. Finally as the last words left the young man's lips the circle exploded, filling the room with dust and sending a powerful enough tremor to knock over anyone and anything not bolted to the ground through out not just the cellar but the entire house. Several seconds passed as the haze cleared from the wrecked room revealing cracks that spread from wall to stone wall, all originating from the now shattered summoning circle and the woman that stood at it's center.

She was small in stature, with crimson hair down to her waist, and had no weapons or armor, adorned in little more than a simple white knee length dress and a few pieces of jewelry. Wordlessly she looked around the room, taking in her surroundings, before landing on the older man. The girl watched him for a bit and frowned, as if disappointed in what she saw, before turning her attention to Hakan.

Eyes as red as her hair seemed to pierce through the young man for a moment, as if she were reading his very soul, before she closed them and nodded in approval. "So you're my summoner, huh?" She finally spoke, giving him a warm smile. "Mana's a little lower than I'd normaly like, but I think you'll do just fine."

Suddenly realizing something her eyes went wide and she looked around once more at the state of destruction the room was in, and grimaced. "Did... did I do this?" She asked with a nervous chuckle. "Woops..."

Takumi98 Takumi98

Last edited:
Jack Randal
London, England

194847.jpg
Vroom! Vroom! Vrooooooooooom!

Faster. He had to move faster. Even faster. His very life depended on it after all. Dark hair blowing wildly because of the speed he was going, the young man called Jack Randal peered over his shoulders and checked to see if that was crazy woman was still chasing him. No one. Just regular people going about their daily lives. Cars honking at him. Had he lost her? Jack breathed a sigh of relief.

Swerving into an empty alleyway, Jack pulled his motorbike to a stop, cutting off the roar of the engine. Foot planted on the ground, he lifted his googles from his eyes and wiped the sweat from his brow. What the hell did he do to deserve this—being nearly killed by some warrior woman with strength and abilities far beyond what a normal human should have. It was insane. If he weren’t a magus—and didn’t have a couple of tricks up his sleeves—Jack was fairly sure he would’ve been dead by now.

And all because of the markings on his hand.

Removing a leather glove, Jack gazed at the black design that appeared on the back of his left hand one morning. He had an idea of what it could be, but he wasn’t certain. The color was off so he figured there was a chance he'd contracted some sort of weird magical disease. Wouldn’t be the first time. It wasn’t like he considered himself a good enough magus to warrant receiving command seals anyway. He might have enough brains for magic calculations, but not enough magical circuits to be considered a real magus. Hence why he’d focused on mystic code development in the Creation department.

At least until he’d dropped out.

The politics of the Clocktower had been too much for him, who had only wanted to design things. Build things to his heart’s content. Since then, he’d just been working as a regular mechanic out in Britain’s suburbs. Jack still worked with magical tools in his spare time. However, he wasn’t as focused on magic as he used to be.

Yet, here he was, back in London and looking for the woman who used to be his teacher. At least until the shield-bearing warrioress attacked his apartment. Even weirder was the fact that she claimed the world would be destroyed unless he died. Was it just the ramblings of a mad Servant? What the hell had he gotten himself into?

“F*ck it all.”

He wasn’t about to let himself die, no matter what anyone said. Climbing off his motorbike, the young hid his beloved near a large garbage bin, making sure to lock it, before peeking out of the alleyway. Blending in with the crowd was probably the best way to hide until he found his former teacher.

Last edited:
He could see the disappointment in her face. She was expecting someone much better, no doubt, perhaps a hero of yore, maybe one of those legends that were in every children’s story book, like King Arthur or Lancelot, or so on and so forth. Instead, she rolled the dice, and got him instead. It almost made him laugh at how pathetic their circumstances were. A child and some guy with a gun, participating in a war filled with big, scary magi with big, scary Servants from God knows how long ago. He supposed that guns were the greatest equaliser of war, but he could never be sure. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. To her question, he shrugged dismissively, his wan smile never leaving his face, as if the whole thing amused him, not fairly greatly, but only just slightly. “Beats me, little miss. You tell me- you’re the spellslinger here. I sure ain’t no Caster. Barely dabbled in the arcane, if at all, when I was alive.” He knew he sounded useless, but it was the truth. “As for names, I don’t particularly need one.” He rubbed his neck, deep in thought for a second, as he turned some choice words over in his head. “Though I suppose, for our own sakes, since callin’ me Assassin is just as telling as calling me by my real name, why don't we just go with…Valk?” He, once again, slicked his hair back, a habit he had gotten into for whatever reason, his smile widening ever so slightly.

“So, little miss, shall we? We can worry about your strangely coloured seals later, no? I wish to see the sights. Being in anywhere cramped is just not my style. I want to stretch my wings a little, you know? Catch a bird’s eye view of the place.” He stretched his arms experimentally, and cracked his neck, then ushered the small girl out of the room. “Let us talk while we walk.” After ensuring that the girl was keeping in stride with him, he continued. “From what I have learned, previous wars have had the most effect done by particularly pretty ladies or pretty boys. Unfortunately, we are neither of those. I don't count myself as particularly attractive, and you are much too young to be categorised in such a manner, little miss. Hence, for us to actually matter in this war, we must do our utmost to abuse whatever strengths we have. Throw all semblance of having a ‘fair fight’ out of the window, Master, and tell me, what are your greatest strengths? As a mage, that is, not as a person.”
Amyleii Amyleii

Berserker of Light

Hakan's hopes were answered as the circle began to glow, filling with power. With each line of the incantation the energy continue to grow until it began to overflow, causing the room to shake to the point where objects were falling off their shelves and crashing to the floor. Finally as the last words left the young man's lips the circle exploded, filling the room with dust and sending a powerful enough tremor to knock over anyone and anything not bolted to the ground through out not just the cellar but the entire house. Several seconds passed as the haze cleared from the wrecked room revealing cracks that spread from wall to stone wall, all originating from the now shattered summoning circle and the woman that stood at it's center.

She was small in stature, with crimson hair down to her waist, and had no weapons or armor, adorned in little more than a simple white knee length dress and a few pieces of jewelry. Wordlessly she looked around the room, taking in her surroundings, before landing on the older man. The girl watched him for a bit and frowned, as if disappointed in what she saw, before turning her attention to Hakan.

Eyes as red as her hair seemed to pierce through the young man for a moment, as if she were reading his very soul, before she closed them and nodded in approval. "So you're my summoner, huh?" She finally spoke, giving him a warm smile. "Mana's a little lower than I'd normaly like, but I think you'll do just fine."

Suddenly realizing something her eyes went wide and she looked around once more at the state of destruction the room was in, and grimaced. "Did... did I do this?" She asked with a nervous chuckle. "Woops..."

Takumi98 Takumi98

Hakan had kept chanting without falter, brows furrowing in slight confusion, while his father, Dov, grunted as the whole house shook from the pure power the servant was emitting. If he hadn't known any better the whole place could come down any moment. Once finished, both father and son stared at a rather...short servant. Blinking, Dov rose a brow and Hakan slightly titled his head before perking as her eyes landed on him, and what seemed to be an approving nod and a question shortly after she looked disappointed with Dov (it was almost ironic in a sense), Hakan felt a small smile start to form, even as she voiced what seemed like her opinion on him having lower mana than she'd prefer in her master.

"Yes, I'm the one who summoned you. I'm Hakan, your Master from here on out." He greeted as he stood and brushed dust off of his clothes.

"From that display that came close to making the foundation give way, I assume that your class is Berserker?" Dov spoke up, also brushing off his clothes. Most of the sentence was a bit if an exaggeration, but he had no doubt that this servant very well could of made the house collapse in an instant if the summoning had gone on longer than necessary. That, paired with Hakan's not-very-impressive skills as a magus and Dov was sure that either Berserker might kill Hakan unintentionally by bringing a building down, or through possibly (though seemed less likely) draining him of mana.

Sighing, he rubbed his temple, while Hakan ignored him for now and approached Berserker, smile still in place.

"I'll admit I'm not the best magus out there-" he took a moment to breifly turn his head towards his father's direction as the old man began muttering about a drink or something along those lines "but, I do hope to be the best Master I can be." He tapped his chin for a moment, thoughtful. "Should I call you something other than your class, or...?" He asked after a moment, unsure what would be best for his servant-or what she would prefer really.

Ian Temero Ian Temero

Last edited:
Berserker of Light

The girl cocked her head at Dov's correct assessment of her class. "You know, most people would not assume the clearly sane girl in front of them to be a servant who's 'eyes are clouded by madness', but you would be correct. I'm one the Berserkers in this war."

She returned her attention to Hakan as he claimed not to much of a magus. "Fine by me. I'm not a big fan of mages anyways. Far too concerned with their magic and how it runs in their bloodline than the people who are actually in it." For a moment she aimed her gaze at Dov before returning her soul piercing eyes to her summoner. "But you? A man who places relationships above power? Who could ask for better?" She responded, once more giving him a warm and approving smile.

Next she approached the subject of what to call her. "I suppose that depends. If you want to keep thing traditional, then yes, you'd call me Berserker." She scrunched up her face, as if saying the title left a bad taste in her mouth. "But if you'd rather ignore that disgusting slave and master role and simply be partners, friends even, working on equal ground to save the world..." She held out her hand to him (well... up to him considering the size difference) in the manner she understood deals were made in these days, "...then call me Shani. It's not my 'True Name', the one people know me by today, but it is the one I was born with and the one I'd have anyone willing to be my friend know me by."

Takumi98 Takumi98

Amelia walked with her servant down the hallway. "varywell, we shall go out on the town then, might as well do some recon and get you acquainted with the terrain." she grabbed a nice coat from the coat rack and stepped out into the streets of her german home. "so. tell me your specialties. what am I working with? as an assassin you should be well adept in stealth, yes?" she questions him as she walks down the sidewalk, fresh snow crunching beneath her feet. she was calculating the odds of her victory with such a lackluster summon, perhaps he has some skill that I can work with, he was a hero summoned to her by the grail, and her magic was quiet powerful she was sure of it. "and I suppose I should answer your question in kind, since we seem to be trading information. I am most adept at lightning spells, it is particularly useful in dispatching unwanted enemies should they get too close, although likely it would simply stun a servant, I read you are far more durable then your true living forms where."

"My second guess was Assassin, but based on how you shattered the summoning circle and your comment on mana, along with not having a blade on you, I went with my first guess." Dov crossed his arms, and let the two speak. However, when her gaze landed on him as she basically called him out, his eyebrow twitched but his expression remained stoic otherwise.

In just a matter of moments, she could read them like open books, and honestly Hakan wasn't bothered by it. From what he rememebered reading, Masters and Servants had a sort of mental link for the most part. He wasn't sure how strong or how deep that went, but it seemed to be coming into play now.

"Shani has a better ring to it than Beserker." Hakan commented, taking her hand and giving it one firm shake before letting go. He didn't want to make things awkward from the get go, but he doubted that'd be the case. He had a feeling they'd get along rather well. "How much do you know about this grail war? What you've said so far sounds somewhat different from what I've been taught, and then my command seals are a different color then they're supposed to be on top of that." He pondered, wondering just what they would be getting into.

Ian Temero Ian Temero

Woah. This girl was even more of a weirdo than she thought. Forget the lack of pants, what was she even doing right now? Why was she holding her face like that? Was she pretending that someone had punched her in the eye? No matter how hard, Ava couldn't get it.

Milburga on the other hand, listened to the Servant's ramblings with a keen attentiveness. Perhaps she was just a touch too serious of a woman, because Fafnir's dramatic act didn't phase her in the slightest, the woman following along with each and every word that she heard with sincerity. The dragon's tale gave her pause. Ava herself got the general gist of what the girl had been talking about, but there seemed to be a certain level of gravity that was lost on her, in comparison to Milburga. The concept of 'the end of the world' certainly sounded very intimidating, but either because it'd been squeaked at her by an exhibitionist, or because of the weird performance, she just couldn't feel the sense of urgency that was apparently overtaking the boss.

"If what you're telling us is true, then this is... This is far more serious than a Grail War." Speaking slowly and seriously, Milburga matched Fafnir's performance with her own. "If these two Keepers of yours do exist, and they think they've any right to meddle with His work so frivolously, then they'll make fast foes of the Church. But, more to the point, it also means we've no time to spare." As if to punctuate her words, Milburga took a sharp turn and a heavy stride down Fafnir's horde of treasure, a clinking cascade of coin and trinkets tumbling down in her wake. "Ava, with me. Caster, I'd appreciate it if you followed too."

At the boss's sudden surge of determination, Ava was left at a loss. Milburga had always been an intense woman, but... What was this sensation she of feeling left out that she was experiencing? It was gross. She didn't like it, not one bit.

"We're going to need to put the word out to the Church and Association about this. We need to get in contact with anyone bearing Seals like yours as soon as possible, assuming that the color of them has to do with the factionalization of this war... I suppose we'll also need to exterminate anyone that opposes us, be they human or not." Milburga spoke quickly and curtly, thinking out loud more than actually talking to either of girls present. There was little she was likely to get out of the two as far as strategic advice went, after all.

"So...?"

"So, I'm going to pull in as many favors as I can to get eyes out on this. The other Masters should be aware of this too, so any of our allies should be willing to align themselves with us without too much trouble." For all her issues, the boss was definitely a woman of action. Even someone like Ava could respect that much, at least when that 'action' didn't just devolve into physically and mentally abusing her. "I'll contact the Association and have them contact the Founding Families of the original Grail War, and I'll put the word out to as many of my informants as I can to see if they can dig anything up, then, if everything goes smoothly... We should have either you or them on a plane by the end of the week."

LostHaven LostHaven

Shani - Berserker of Light
Hudson Home - Jackson, Michigan

Hakan shook her hand and a grin spread across Shani's face and she let out a cheer, letting go and dancing around the room with giddy laughter. Even if she had already known that he would accept her proposal, that he was not the kind of man to seek power over others, it was still exciting and a relief to hear. Hakan would not treat her as 'just a woman' or a tool to be used and thrown away. He wanted to be partners. She would not be a slave. Not again.

Her celebration was cut a bit short however when her new partner asked for clarification on the Grail War. "You mean you don't know?" she asked, pausing her prancing. The damned caretakers changed the rules and didn't even tell the participants? Seriously? As annoying as it was it didn't dampen her mood to much though, so she grabbed the nearest thing that she could sit on, which happened to be a desk, and gave it a quick spin before plopping down on it. Yes, she chair-spun a desk. Deal with it.

"Let's see, where to begin?" The crimsonette mused, kicking her feet back and forth. "Well... to start this is definitely not the Grail War is it is intended to be. Rather than being seven magus and heroic spirits it's now fourteen split into two teams. And while the Grail is still an objective it is no longer the main one. Rather we are now fighting over the fate of the world itself, as cliche as it is."

"An entity known as the Caretaker of Light has chosen you as one of her seven Masters of Light," The Berserker informed her summoner motioning down to his command seals. "and if we don't stop the Faction of Darkness and obtain the Grail, then the entity that gathered them will reset the world."

Takumi98 Takumi98

Last edited:
Caster of Light
Caster's Lair | The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

What in the world was this woman? Caster seemed quite content, after witnessing the stern-looking, brown-haired woman stare at her with the same air of seriousness as before. Nobody, and I mean nobody ever took Caster's shenanigans seriously. When she was a small child, Fafnir always blabbered delusions of being a 'dragon lord' or some fantastic crap, who in the world knew she'd actually turn into a dragon? If she ever saw her brothers again, she'd probably tell them something along the lines of 'I told you so', though Fafnir shuddered at the idea of meeting her younger brothers. One of them was a driving force in the plot to kill her, after all.

Her mood seemed to brighten by an alarming margin after her interaction with Milburga, hopping off her mountain of riches after the woman, with a playful spring in her step. "I can make it across the sea overnight," Fafnir suggested as Milburga said something about finding other masters, and boarding a plane or something. She was completely missing the idea that a giant dragon flying over the sky would garner an insane amount of completely unneeded attention, not to mention the threat of being shot by a missile or something.

"The founding families would be as clueless as everyone else," Caster cut in as Milburga explained her intentions of attaining information from the Founding Families of the Grail War. "To begin with, this war operates on an entirely different system. Far superior than what moronic ritual humans could conspire." As they spoke, an idea began to brew in Caster's head regarding the other Masters of Light. She suddenly held out her palm, where a jaw-droppingly immense mass of mana condensed into a single point. The magnitude of the mana that had gathered was comparable to that of a servant with mana of the highest caliber, which soon solidified into the form of a golden ring, adorned with a single, shining emerald that brimmed with magic unknowable. This all happened over the short course of no more than three seconds, leaving much to be questioned.

The first observation to be made, was that the ring carried a potent curse, if one could call it that. The more one stared into it, the more the desire for it would burn. Caster noted to herself to set the Helm of Terror, lest dragon sickness be the undoing of her master. "The command seals contain traces of the Keeper's power," Fafnir explained, "give me like, an hour or something, and with luck, we can at least locate one master with similar seals." As she said this, Caster came to a daunting realization.

"Oh. My luck is also E~. Fear not, though! Victory comes from strength, not RnG!" Caster didn't quite know if she used RnG in the right context, it was the modern people's method of saying 'fortune', right?

In any case, the revelation that her luck was absolutely horrible seemed to intimidate her into casting the Helm of Terror much earlier than she otherwise would've of. Fafnir took hold of Ava's command-seal-less hand with no context, and used her finger to draw some form of symbol onto it, an ancient rune of a power foreign to the modern magi. It began glowing a gentle blue over the surface of her skin, and in an instant, the mind-clouding affliction of Andvari's Ring would be dispelled immediately, and apart from that, Ava would find her mind much clearer than usual. So much so, that it was probably off-putting. Fafnir then repeated the process for Milburga. "There. The Helm of Terror will dispell or forms of mental afflictions and curses that affect the mind. Be thankful!" She declared. "D-don't get cocky though! I didn't do it out of concern, it's just more convenient for me this way!" She hurriedly added on.

"And tell me, human, where will we go?"

Shani - Berserker of Light
Hudson Home - Jackson, Michigan

Hakan shook her hand and a grin spread across Shani's face and she let out a cheer, letting go and dancing around the room with giddy laughter. Even if she had already known that he would accept her proposal, that he was not the kind of man to seek power over others, it was still exciting and a relief to hear. Hakan would not treat her as 'just a woman' or a tool to be used and thrown away. He wanted to be partners. She would not be a slave. Not again.

Her celebration was cut a bit short however when her new partner asked for clarification on the Grail War. "You mean you don't know?" she asked, pausing her prancing. The damned caretakers changed the rules and didn't even tell the participants? Seriously? As annoying as it was it didn't dampen her mood to much though, so she grabbed the nearest thing that she could sit on, which happened to be a desk, and gave it a quick spin before plopping down on it. Yes, she chair-spun a desk. Deal with it.

"Let's see, where to begin?" The crimsonette mused, kicking her feet back and forth. "Well... to start this is definitely not the Grail War is it is intended to be. Rather than being seven magus and heroic spirits it's now fourteen split into two teams. And while the Grail is still an objective it is no longer the main one. Rather we are now fighting over the fate of the world itself, as cliche as it is."

"An entity known as the Caretaker of Light has chosen you as one of her seven Masters of Light," The Berserker informed her summoner motioning down to his command seals. "and if we don't stop the Faction of Darkness and obtain the Grail, then the entity that gathered them will reset the world."

Takumi98 Takumi98

"No, I don't." Hakan answered once spoken to, not at all intending to interrupt her happy dance. He was glad to see how happy she was at the idea of being his partner in crime, in a sense. His eyebrows rose in mild suprise as she spun an entire desk to sit on, and Dov opened his mouth to say something, but ultimately closed it when he couldn't even come up with something to say.

After what she did to the house so far, the elder man honestly gave up on commenting on whatever else she decided to do.

Hakan listeed closely to Shani's words and let them sink in for a moment. This Grail war was much bigger than he imagined then, and after a moment brought his hands to his chin in a praying motion, almost as if was going to do the boi hand motion for a second (luckily he wasn't) and letting what he was about say next form in his head first before saying it.

"So, we're all fighting the Caretakers battle for them, instead of them doing it themselves, or at the very least coming to terms or a compromise, if there even was one." He muttered, before clicking his tongue softly in thought. "If that's the case, then I guess we have no choice but to go along with it." He said matter of factly, taking it in surprisingly well. For him at the very least, the answer to such a thing as the worlds fate was obvious to him; things weren't perfect but there was a balance to it, and to reset it really wouldn't fix anything. Nothing can be "perfect", everything had flaws.

Resetting it once or a million times over won't fix anything, really.

Ian Temero Ian Temero

Clux Ludenberg
1471809976_Leaning Ludenberg.gif
Clux was a bit confused by this all she hadn't heard of any Caretaker of Darkness before, did this mean there was a Caretaker of Light? If that was the case it wouldn't be wrong for her to assume there must be masters who have white command seals. 'Zerker sighed calling their talk pointless his tone caused Clux to tear up looking down at the ground. "Right of course you might be a servant but your no butler, I'm sorry I'm wasting our valuable time with my uselessness, god maybe I should wish to actually be useful if I win the grail. Oh who am I kidding even the grail wouldn't be able to fix me I was born useless and I'll die useless. Besides if there are other dark master what if we have to share the wish and that makes it worse?" Suddenly a thought came into Clux's mind and she stopped her crying all together. She looked at 'Zerker she asked her question her words devoid of any regard for human life. "Should I just kill all the other master so I can definitely get my wish?" Then with no visible reason Clux began to cry again covering her eyes she began to sob rubbing her eyes as more and more tears came. "But that'd just make me the target of everyone, but what if the other masters have the same idea and betray me?" Clux rubbed her eyes to the point they had began to turn red her nose running slightly she sniffed hard. Finally stopping her crying Clux turned and walked for the exit of the cellar stopping and turning to make sure 'Zerker followed.

When they exited the cellar Clux arranged for a maid to prepare a car for them along with various other members of the house. "I suppose our first step is to narrow down locations, I will have my servants search for any potential masters. Berserker, you and I shall also begin our search I'm unsure how wide this war spans and with no means of locating other masters it's more than likely we shall be attack or approached first." The tears began to flow once again as she finished her thought. "Which means we could be attacked at any moment out there." Despite the tears in her eyes Clux almost seemed like she was trying to sound tough, like the prospect of being ambushed did not scare her, yet it in fact did which was clear due to the vast amount of tears that poured from her eyes.
wdinatx wdinatx

Yada yada yada yada yada. The two of them just kept talking about stuff that she didn't understand. It was like they were on an entirely different planet. Heck, this was the first time she'd even seen someone talk this evenly with the boss. Her co-workers didn't get treated very differently from her, and even the higher ups always seemed to be on edge around the demon of a woman. Yet here this little dragon was, blabbing her mouth off about whatever she felt like, and the boss was just taking it all in stride.

Frankly, it almost took her aback. If she'd said half of what Fafnir had, she was pretty sure that she'd have been smacked over the head before even getting ten words deep. But, as impressive as it was, it was still boring. She'd heard enough about Magecraft and Masters during her lectures, so she was already starting to tune out, her mind turning its usual distractions of food and entertainment.

Among her rambles, Fafnir spared a moment to put on a lightshow, and to produce a very pretty-looking ring. Even with the brief glance she gave it, Ava could tell it was precious little thing, the kind of trinket that was practically just begging to be snatched up and stolen; And never one to skip a beat, Ava was about to do just that, without really thinking about it she stretched her hand towards the little golden jewel, flexing her fingertips to pluck it from Fafnir's grasp before she could realize what was going on.

Then, something changed. Her mind, at this point utterly tuned out from the Boss and Fafnir's conversation, didn't notice her Servant catching her outstretched hand until it was too late, and she'd already been set upon. Before she knew it, a faint glimmer of blue flashed out from her hand, and Fafnir was back to acting like her regular old self.

But that, nor the ring, didn't matter anymore. In an instant, she'd been snapped out of her bored daze, no, not only that, it was like she'd been completely invigorated. Fafnir's prattling, the cool evening air, the rustling of insects, and the light of the setting sun, she was suddenly aware of all of it. For a moment, it took her mind was stunned as it took its time to adjust. All these sensations, what those sensations meant, the rumblings of life and the world echoed throughout her consciousness until one realization hit her.

Between summoning Fafnir, cleaning up after her mess, and explaining everything to Milberga, she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast.

She could still smell that pizza on Fafnir, and it was making her stomach grumble. Right now, she was hungry. As if it were the most natural thing in the world, Ava's still outstretched hand lunged towards the Servant; In her movements, there was no regard for her strength, nor the strength of her prey. She was hungry, and there was something that smelled delicious in front of her, so she was going to eat it. It was as simple as that.

She'd had just enough time. The moment Ava had frozen, no, the moment that Fafnir had so much as explained what she was doing, Milberga had already begun to move. For all her apathetic bluster, she wasn't an arrogant woman. Not with Ava, nor with any of her other subordinates. Even in moments like these, when things seemed to be going smoothly and she was in control, she was always aware. That she wasn't just sharing the room with some idiot with more upper arm strength than the rest of the Agency combined, she was sharing the room with a beast. There was always a chance, however slim, that she'd slip her collar and lash out at the first person she saw.

Even if Fafnir was a Servant, there was no point in taking any chances. So, she moved just a bit faster than her subordinate. Before Ava could seize Fafnir in her grasp, Milberga whipped around and caught her by the throat. All in one swift movement, she hefted the white haired woman up off of her feet, and sent her plummeting headfirst into the ground.

Across the countryside, a sickening 'crack' rang out.

"I'll give you a piece of advice, Caster." Like she'd was just carrying out a particularly troublesome chore, Milberga didn't bat an eye as Ava's body went limp from the force of her blow, instead immediately turning her attention to Fafnir. "That spell of yours, if it's effective as you claim it is, don't use it again. If I wasn't here, then I'm quite confident then one of you would've ended up dead just now, and given the gravitas you've proclaimed this war to have, I think we can both agree that's not the most desirable of outcomes." She spoke with a frankness that contrasted how openly she'd humored the dragon's antics only a few moments ago.

Her body beginning to recover from the shock, Ava's chest begun to heave up and down, the light sound of breathing escaping her lips. To even the most untrained of observers, it would have been obvious that her breath was untroubled, and that she was relatively unharmed.

"I suppose this is as good a note to leave end the evening on as any. Feel free to leave her there, or do whatever you want. She'll be safe enough so long as she's on the property."

LostHaven LostHaven

An Unexpected Death
It was a moonless night, yet the city of Venice was alight as bright, hot flames danced across the empty streets. Most of the city’s residents were fast asleep in their beds—kept so by a large scaled enchantment cast over the entire city. It had taken weeks of preparation. Copious amount of hours spent scouting the area and laying the pentagrams necessary for such a feat. However, it was all worth it in the end. For, before the pointed-eared Saber lay the scorched body of Assassin of Light.
fbbc2ddeae4051277efc27c81128121d.jpg

“Well?” A dark haired woman materialized near Saber. “Do you trust my Master’s predictions now~?”

“I’ll admit, it is an impressive feat for a human.”

Assassin’s presence concealment had been top notch. Had her actions not been forseen beforehand, Saber doubted she would’ve been found, let alone caught. Yet every movement had been predicted, communicated to Saber via the wireless contraption he wore around his ear. It was almost eerie how accurate the human’s foresight was.

The female Servant chuckled. “Yes, it surprised me too. To think that I would be blessed with such a worthy Master.”

Saber snorted. “He spends his days holed in his room writing fictional nonsense—wasting his clairvoyant talents. Such actions can hardly be considered that of a ‘worthy’ Master.”

“The worth of a human isn’t so easily defined,” The woman’s eyes drifted down to Assassin’s burnt body—which had yet to fade. “You shouldn’t be so quick to underestimate your opponents, Saber. It’ll be your downfall.”

A long dark spear materialized in the woman’s hand as she tightened her grip and brought it downward, the blade at the end piercing straight through Assassin’s motionless body. Blood pooled around the shadowed Servant, whose corpse began to disperse into mana. No sound was uttered, a stark contrast from when Saber had been fighting her earlier and her Noble Phantasm was deployed.

“I wonder how much of our conversation her master had managed to hear?”

“It matters not. Today a glorious victory has been won. Our Masters no longer need to worry about the skulking of Assassin to murder them in their beds.”

“So it would seem,” Lancer of Darkness raised her spear, the jewel on her attached to her dress glowing as the waters surrounding the floating city began to tremble, climbing onto land to wash the hot traces of Saber’s destruction before receding. Scorched marks still remained, as well as damages to certain buildings, but at least the fire had been put out. “What do you suppose Assassin was doing all the way out here?”

Saber shrugged. “Who can say? But a Master without a Servant is no threat to us.”

Both Servants returned to their spirit forms as the magic surrounding the city of Venice was taken down. It wouldn't do for regular humans to spot them.

( Birdsie Birdsie just letting you know what happened to your character. Even if you didn't get the chance to post, I'm still glad she was made and her death with pave the progression of the story.)

Meanwhile...
“That was too fast, don’t you think? You sure you didn’t CHEAT again?”

“I have no need to do something as uncouth as cheating to win. You on the other hand…Caster of Light and Berserker of Light…how can I be certain you haven’t tampered with the summoning?”

“Hah! You’re one to talk! Your Saber is borderline CHEATING!”

The two caretakers glared at one another, the scowls on their faces reflective of their current mood. It was the Caretaker of Darkness that sighed first. “Regardless—including information about the consequences of the war into the grail’s knowledge system was a mistake. Was the idea not to just let the grail war unfold on its own, letting the victor of the war--and the color of the their command seals-- determine which of us wins? How can we expect a fair battle if such knowledge taints the minds of the players on my side?”

Caretaker of Light scoffed, arms folded across her chest. “What did you expect? The Grail War is a human invention and there is no sane human that would wish their world to be reset. Besides, how else would you expect the players on my side to give it their all? They are doing us a favor by fighting. Therefore, it's only right that they know what they are fighting for.”

Caretaker of Darkness pinched the bridge of his nose. “Very well. But if a player on my side forfeits the war due to such knowledge, I reserve the rights distribute their command seals as I please.”

“Me too! If you get to do that, so do I!”

The Caretaker of Darkness rolled his eyes. Clearly the loss of one of her pieces so early in game had left his partner feeling a little miffed.

Last edited:
Rider
The two Riders watched in confusion as their master left. Going on something about 'roleplay' and waving around her I phone for the emphasis to use it to find people to 'roleplay' with. While the concept of 'roleplay' was supplied, there was little information for the subject. After a few minutes, the older Rider gave the younger Rider a disapproving stare. "Next time, don't be so dramatic." She said. The other Rider laughed it off, "Well at least I tried, right?" The younger Rider, turned towards the mage that had kidnapped their master. Even though he was severely beaten, and would refuse to help them, maybe he had would have his uses in the near future. For now, there was nothing to do with him but to keep him bounded in his cellar. They didn't need another obstacle in their plans. So that's why the younger Rider tied him on top of the ceiling and placed down a few spiky objects below him. There was just insurance encase he somehow broke away from the restraints.

The older Rider sighed at her sister's antics, looking up at her. "I'll go around and scout, you should try to convince our Master to reconsider her decision," The Rider glared at the her sister. The last thing she needed was for the younger one to mess up again.

That being said the younger Rider gave her a mischievous smile. "Oh don't worry, I'll make sure she'll understand! Maybe if I do this 'roleplay' then she'll understand!" The younger Rider said as she de-materialized. The older Rider just placed her hand on her forehead and shook her head. Oh how this will be troublesome. With no one else here, besides the unconscious mage suspended above a few spikes, she left the house.

Materializing on top of a building, she stared down at the street and its people. It was still weird on how advanced the people were now. Buildings that touched the skies, planes that can soar through the sky, and a huge reliance on technology. To think such contraptions could help the human population to grow this far. Such machines would of proofed useful in farming. Though it had made the people weak in someway. With their reliance on machines, they hardly did any work for themselves aside from operating said machines. She continued to watch the people before going onto a different building.

The younger Rider was still following Vita. Giggling she started to speak within their telepathic link. “I’m right behind you!” The younger Rider said in a cheery tune with a giggle following after.

Xel Xel

wRZqhQ0.png
Lancer of Light
Mentioned: Dante Verren Dante Verren cojemo cojemo

Lancer nodded lightly as he shifted the choice of a name back on her. She wasn't really the type to be about giving herself a name or title, much of that had been done by the people who knew her. She was never really one to like nicknames either, it always felt far more comfortable to be called by her real name. It should be something that at least stands out enough to her that she would recognize it was directed towards her. She finally shook her head after a little thought coming up with something that she felt might work.

"I suppose the name Derim would work. It's close enough to something that holds some significance to me that I wouldn't have a problem recognizing it." She responding quite simply giving a light nod. She had debated attempting to find a name that was more fitting for the region, but it felt like it might be too forced if she did that, besides as far as what she knew the world itself was more connected now then it had been in her time, even though she didn't know quite to what extent that would mean. At the very least her native tongue wasn't used where they were now. She could only hope it still was around and used.

Lancer focused upon her Master quietly listening in as he spoke. Her attention shifted to that of his seal looking at it not being quite certain of it herself, although she knew instantly it wasn't normal. The rules of the war weren't functioning as they normally might at least right away. Her eyes shifted away as a sense of uneasy filled her instinctively. She couldn't see anything but her instincts kicked into high gear. Something was amiss even if she couldn't quite point out what it was. Lancer had managed to step to the side putting herself mostly between her Master and Archer albeit with her back facing him. As good as her instincts were, it wasn't as if it gave the ability to know where he might come from only knowing potential places where he might of showed up. His words caused her to turn quickly, though she hadn't summoned her weapon in. Even before he spoke up she hadn't felt any sort of hostility, his words only confirming it as she turned to face him, her eyes locking onto his. She was far less hesitant to avoid eye contact with someone beside her Master.

"If you really wished to speak deliver a message, next time it might be much smarter to deliver it openly rather then to sneak around. I don't appreciate prying eyes when I am in a private environment." She spoke almost as if implying he was attempting to peep on her thought not going so far as to openly state such. Given how well he was able to sneak up so close before she had a clue it seemed likely he could be an Assassin, though it seemed like a rather bold move for an Assassin to do to expose themselves unless the message they had was that important. She figured he was telling the truth about the message given his demeanor though given his sneaky nature only made her assume he was up to no good, whether it was related to the Grail war or something else she couldn't say which.

She glanced over towards her Master, pausing to inquire him about the message figuring she should put it upon her Master to accept the Servants desire to talk or not. She couldn't help but feel a certain bit of 'focus' on his part on her making her eye Archer in particular with suspicion, not on why he was there but as much as suspecting him to being far too ogling of her for her own liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back