• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Convergence 32

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
  • 780968FE20B74C2C0A7943556D04836B2CAD558F

db55ce65618981b99db0d3b702c2c352.gif

94f.gif

<< FATE >>
    Convergence 32
    158930.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Hope to hear from you soon and that you liked what you read! Feel free to post here or PM according to whichever you prefer!

Well, I see no trouble with them. Where do I sign captain? Must tell you I dont do blood pacts though, last time I did one turns out I didnt get promised free mug

Well, I see no trouble with them. Where do I sign captain? Must tell you I dont do blood pacts though, last time I did one turns out I didnt get promised free mug

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. By midnight either your brains or your blood will be signing this contract, you 'ear?

:P

Jokes aside, I'll go ahead and send you a PM so we can discuss the finer details.

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. By midnight either your brains or your blood will be signing this contract, you 'ear?

:P

Jokes aside, I'll go ahead and send you a PM so we can discuss the finer details.

Hohoho bold of you to assume I got brains! Or blood for that matter.... I miss my organs man.

Is it bold to assume that it's still open

Normally I'd say it's given how long it's been. But I did start my holidays today so my schedule just got some weight lifted out of it XD

Care to send me a PM? With your discord, if you have one and don't mind sharing. :)

Edit: Just noticed you seem to be a new member, so you probably can't PM yet. I'll send you one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back