• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The evolution from memes to reality mirrors the crystallization of a hero's story that allows them to becomes Heroic Spirits. It only makes sense for Lupin to appear in a Gilgamesh-like role here because it can be played up as a stark contrast, much like how the current Holy Grail War differs from the norm. Rather than history's oldest hero, Lupin is one of the youngest legends (1905). Instead of a vault of Noble Phantasms, Lupin relies on an ability to steal Noble Phantasms and skills along with an indirect approach afforded by high-ranked Shapeshift as opposed to Gilgamesh's full frontal assault. It's clear that Eli was murdered offscreen and that Lupin has assumed his identity and place as a Master.

Please don't kill my master off without my consent.

If I went with my original intention, I would've played my character intended for Fate/Shattered Dogma as a Caster...

...and screwed my Master over with a weaker Servant <3...but I decided that gender balance was more important. Besides, changing her class would kill her theme^^

I'm not quite sure which group Caster falls under yet.

I almost didn't genderbend Saber. I had a good male FC. But I liked the female FC too much to give it up. Just think, if I had gone with that male FC you might not have felt so inclined to be a male caster :O

Though I'm kinda hoping he witnesses the fall of London Bridge.

I almost didn't genderbend Saber. I had a good male FC. But I liked the female FC too much to give it up. Just think, if I had gone with that male FC you might not have felt so inclined to be a male caster :O

Yep. Too late to change things now though. And male Caster is entertaining in his own way^^

With the mounting tension of egos, it's only a matter of time until things come falling down u-u The overseer better hopes he fortified the catacombs well enough.

The evolution from memes to reality mirrors the crystallization of a hero's story that allows them to becomes Heroic Spirits. It only makes sense for Lupin to appear in a Gilgamesh-like role here because it can be played up as a stark contrast, much like how the current Holy Grail War differs from the norm. Rather than history's oldest hero, Lupin is one of the youngest legends (1905). Instead of a vault of Noble Phantasms, Lupin relies on an ability to steal Noble Phantasms and skills along with an indirect approach afforded by high-ranked Shapeshift as opposed to Gilgamesh's full frontal assault. It's clear that Eli was murdered offscreen and that Lupin has assumed his identity and place as a Master.
Four.
Though I'm kinda hoping he witnesses the fall of London Bridge.
Well.

The London Catacombs are under the bridge, so, that may come sooner than expected.

You can't kill what's not real. The current Eli is actually just Caster's hallucination of a Master after the mana cost from summoning him burnt out Eli's normie Magic Circuits and Caster is barely sustaining his own existence by slowly draining the populace of London of their life force due to an unconscious tapping of a ley-line running underneath the city. Rather than Independent Action, Caster has turned London into a city-wide Orphan Steakhouse.

You can't kill what's not real. The current Eli is actually just Caster's hallucination of a Master after the mana cost from summoning him burnt out Eli's normie Magic Circuits and Caster is barely sustaining his own existence by slowly draining the populace of London of their life force due to an unconscious tapping of a ley-line running underneath the city. Rather than Independent Action, Caster has turned London into a city-wide Orphan Steakhouse.
Three.

Well, I can't find anything about catacombs under the bridge itself other than some weird ass thrill tour site thing trying to pawn tickets off on me. But even if we are actually under the bridge I doubt either Archer or Saber will take it seriously enough to bring the bridge down.

How much longer will it take for me to utterly break your spirit and your mind until you're a sobbing mess who can only find joy in being bullied?
Xel Xel : My Master is hunting yours as we speak!
*Another edition of eating pringles then picking a cute dress with June Hyuga*

Quote Reply
Prev
I won't explain the intricacies of this image nor its origins to forever haunt you.

I didn't sob even when my lovely npc was brutally murdered then resurrected all within a couple of posts. You should go back to bothering White.

It looks like the body of a Super Saiyan with the face of Gon.

I didn't sob even when my lovely npc was brutally murdered then resurrected all within a couple of posts. You should go back to bothering White.

It looks like the body of a Super Saiyan with the face of Gon.

You'll sob when JinX ends up alone at the altar when Joker sacrifices himself in Part 3.
1515929250912.png

I need to check the occ daily because notification isn't working or I'm missing them. Anyways... How you all doing?

Well enough. I got home from work. Had a nice dinner. So now I'm relaxing a bit in front of the computer before bed. :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back