• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hmm...
Maybe... possibly...
She seems racist though... Hope she likes Asians more than she likes Americans, but who wouldn't like you?
*Snuggs Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia head*
Just don't go too crazy on the Orphan Batteries
She seems like her people were oppressed by the British
Although the Hyuga lineage includes the British
She may not like me cos I'm not Melvin... also that I may have KILLED Melvin
*Tosses and turns atop BearBearBear BearBearBear *
I never use Orphans... can't trust them as an energy source unless you us is a Gillymeshed

She seems like her people were oppressed by the British
Although the Hyuga lineage includes the British
She may not like me cos I'm not Melvin... also that I may have KILLED Melvin
*Tosses and turns atop BearBearBear BearBearBear *
I never use Orphans... can't trust them as an energy source unless you us is a Gillymeshed
Good Girl, just be yourself, careful with the Overseer and you should be fine XD

DO NOT SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT JAUNE
This was supposed to be a fun, chaotic, medieval blood feud settling, magical fight to the death before a heartbreaking betrayal and he wanted to make it WORSE... I rest my case.

*Hugs BearBearBear BearBearBear *
Okay Mama
Imma win the Grail and become the bestest mage ever!!!
Be careful now... just don't let the big bad mages (remembers that I'm included there) er... just stay safe.

This was supposed to be a fun, chaotic, medieval blood feud settling, magical fight to the death before a heartbreaking betrayal and he wanted to make it WORSE... I rest my case.

Be careful now... just don't let the big bad mages (remembers that I'm included there) er... just stay safe.
*Puts her on her BearBearBear BearBearBear hat*
I will Mama
I'll also pick up milk and salmon for the cave on the way back

Not sure if I like Alexandria for pretty much calling Jaune Arrogant or if I dislike her much for her arrogance...

Saber's wearing armor, but not full armor, I think. Shoulders to arms, greaves, and the long skirt's an armor.

1521042679731.png

Easier to see the pieces in this pic.

Wouldn't her legs be uncomfortable in battlestockings after a while?
Also a single pant seems silly
Either wear pants or shorts
You are not Tidus

lol, judging a female on their fashion choice will get Jun skewered :closedeyessmile:

Besides, I'm not entirely sure Servant's get a complete say in how they are summoned.

1521045414665.png

Last edited:
The skirt isn't armor, it's cloth. Only Saber's legs and arms have armor. There's bits of metal (like the thing that attaches her big red rear-skirt thing to her actual skirt) but the only actual armor is her sabatons and arm armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back