• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
...while Herc, Mario, Fat Booty, and Col. Sharp be like...

Facebook-8b7d57.png
(Image credit: Sizzle)

latest

Captain Hesperus

All right. Going to go with that then.

Purr Purr
Elinor wants:
- two sets (10 missiles total) of HEAP Short-Range missiles
- one set (5 missiles) of Fragmentation Short-Range missiles
- one set (15 mini-missiles) of HEAP mini-missiles (not rockets)

...meanwhile Neqet be like...
cc1660cee97524c7350e1afb13ebaa3f.jpg
(Image credit: Pinterest)

...while Prof. Stein be like...
multiclassing_2.jpg
(Image credit: blogger)

...and Hitomi be like...
1c6b7872067bda4b2704851077a6eb4e.jpg
(Image credit: Duffel Blog)

...and MechaKitten be like...
my_fish__cat_meme_by_sydartlps-d608qu0.jpg
(Image credit: SydArtLPS - DeviantArt)

...then finally General Steel and his staff crash your party with this! =)
658ca1ab305f483cfbd434494927adef_is-darth-vader-gonna-have-to-darth-vader-memes_625-399.jpeg
(Image credit: MemeSuper)

*Now that his brain is back, Your Friendly Neighborhood GM dives into Neqel's Prologue* =)

-Pips. I really like those side-stories you wrote under Neqel's character sheet. You want to talk about character development? Voice? All done in a way that makes figuring out Neqel easy for a GM who doesn't know her. There is some damn good writing in there. =)

No need, good lady. You said minis and not rockets after all. =)
Thank you. I just wanted to make sure, since you were quite clear with the "If you don't have it on your sheet, you don't have it."

And making assumptions is just a bad way to go all around.

*is reminded to add the missiles to her character sheet*

Oh, I wouldn't let your characters fly with empty wings. Good sense and goodness must prevail over any rule. Still, I appreciate your respecting Shop Talk and the guidelines I've written up there. =)

Epiphany Epiphany I'm catching up on your vignettes, as you can probably tell by the likes coming in ^;3^ I just wanted to add that if we had the custom emotes, I'd be tagging #3 with Emotional. Because I was almost crying. I still am, looking over it to get the number. Very, very good writing!

Awwww, thanks guys! You guys have such great posts and such great development in the past some months, I felt inspired to try to 'catch up'. And the concept of an atypical Maltrendi really lent itself well to good writing fuel for me. Neqel's a delight to write for. I may write some more vignettes in the future as I feel moved but they will likely (hopefully) be lighter in tone. ;)

You won't see me complaining if you do! I'm very glad that Neqel fits our game. =)

A minor correction? I believe the word is "Meltrandi." As in "Meltran." As least as far as the Internet will tell me. =)

*Goes back to prologue-writing.* =)

Whew. I spelled it right in the stories at least. I was just typing too fast in replying to you. <_<

Ha ha ha! You kidding? Just today, my lady Kaerri caught a typo of mine. "Prof. Sharp." instead of "Prof. Stein" right here in Fat Gandalf's... That's what I get for having three prominent characters with the names of Sharp, Steel, and Stein. =)

Neqel's not usually this easy to provoke. But she's fought this enemy for a long time and particularly in Dannigan's setting, there's a reflexive racial hatred at this point. There aren't many situations likely to provoke such a visceral reaction, besides a poorly fit bra on a really hot day (ladies, you know what I mean).

Great writing, boss, thanks for posting it. :)
Thanks a bunch! =)

Re: Pips's first post in Neqel's prologue. "Neqel." Noun. In Zentraedi Brittanica 2028 Edition, the word "Neqel" translates to...

c521c8c3f5d03a2eb616316843d193c5.jpg

O.K. It's true. I saw this one and just had to add it... Hah! =)

1a3860808a3f066c75e4a882ab60cd5f.jpg

lol That should go for any of the ladies of the team!
It should. But to be fair, your female teammates currently consist of a farmer-girl-become-test-pilot, a flygirl-become-doctor, and a California surfer babe born to fly. Those are great but...

...Neqel came out of her tank as a warrior and her player just proved it. Hence my credit her way. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back