• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCs choice of NPC (if any) for mission.
  • @Kaerri @Psychie @Sherwood @Captain Hesperus

Time for some Shop Talk concerning Chapter Two!  =)

1. First off, congratulations!  Your characters have reached 2nd level!  I have awarded base RP points from Chapter One: Binary Nexus, each of your prologues, and bonus RP points that you have come to earn along the way.  Please refer to the Leveling Guide; that's why I wrote it!  =)

1a. That said, I have an offer for our Admins given that the move back to xenForo is happening in less than 48 hours - Cap'n?  Kaerri?  If you two want, I'll do as much of the math for your characters as I can and make your levelling as easy as possible (I'll only require a few decisions on your part) - think of this offer as my little way of saying thanks for everything you do as Admins!  What say you?  Tell me prior to the xenForo move please so I'll whether or not to include it in my list of things-to-do during RpN's downtime?  =)

2.  Secondly, you guys get to make the decision on who fills seat #6 in your team.  I can imagine given your mission priorities, this might be a tough call.   However, it's a call out of General Steel's hands and firmly in yours.  =)  The way I see it, there are good reasons to take any one of them, but again, it's your team's (players') call.  =)  These options contain OOC character information at this time, but your characters will learn of it in my next in-game post.  =)

Here are your options:

A. Professor Stein - Traverser, excellent scientific and non-mecha engineering skills, excellent understanding of Zentraedi culture, weak in Mega-Damage combat in or out out of a mech, basic medical skills, non-martial artist, non-mecha pilot (able to use technopathy to pilot a mech).

B. Corporal Booty - Non-Traverser, excellent A.T.A.C. pilot specialized in VHT, strong in Mega-Damage combat outside of a mech, excellent understanding of human-based mecha engineering, martial artist, weak understanding of Zentraedi culture, weak in science and medical skills.

C. Hitomi - Non-Traverser, excellent psychological and espionage skills, excellent understanding of Zentraedi culture, excellent in Mega-Damage combat outside of a mech, excellent medical abilities, martial artist, non-mecha pilot.

D. No one.  Go the whole mission with no additional assistance.

2a. At this time in the game, Col. Sharp and Reggie are not able to join your team, however MechaKitten will be along for the ride in one of your cockpits (because...  REASONS!  Ha ha ha!  Just kidding; you'll see in-game.).  Who does MechaKitten ride with?

So, in summary, please give me the following data:

1. Leveling choices (this can be done during RpN's downtime over the weekend if you so choose)?  Kaerri?  Cap'n?  Want me to tackle the math for you?

2. Who, if anyone, fills seat #6?

3. Who does MechaKitten ride with?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back