• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Ten

Sherwood Sherwood I keep confusing this. Is Mario Italian or Italian-American?

Silanon Silanon I keep forgetting to ask this. What kind of guitar or guitars does Ylva play? Acoustic? Electric?

Bro Bromance GIF
Re: Cap'n with bro-bot. Totally makes me think of this song all over again.

"Get Pitted! A Surfer's Remix"

I have half an Eadric post composing in my head but didn't manage to type it, much less the other half... I'll try to get it out tomorrow. ^;3^

The next scene I have in my head belongs to Hercules as I haven't heard anything yet from Mario's player.

Thanks for your patience with me, Gang! Some parts of Real Life in August were a real pain in the tush! Still grateful to be around to having them though! =)

I had thought I had put up an IC post for Mario already. I guess o thought about it and forgot to type it up.

I'll have a post up for him later tonight.

Mario decides that if he isn't going to be able to talk to Scary Jerry out of medical, he might as well try to make himself useful somewhere else on the ship.
Sherwood Sherwood How did you come to this conclusion? I don't recall ever saying that Wild Cards were not allowed visiting hours in the Sickbay (how are you supposed to visit Colonel Captain Sharp if you wanted to?).

I was more not wanting to intrude on psychie's scene and worded it badly.

Question, folks: Do we know Petty Officer Buffet from somewhere? It feels like the name rings a bell, but I couldn't find it in any of the conversations that might've been about old crew members...

Question, folks: Do we know Petty Officer Buffet from somewhere? It feels like the name rings a bell, but I couldn't find it in any of the conversations that might've been about old crew members...
Silanon Silanon There's enough mystery in the game as it is - no, you don't know this one. But anybody who knows Margaritaville will know whose honor I gave the name. =)

Two things your characters have heard of throughout the game but I'll remind you of - the Broadsword has a storied past well before the Battle at Black Binary. They lost half their crew, their biggest loss ever, there.

Petty Officer Buffet may have been among Captain Drake to have been lost there, or he could have been lost before.

Psychie Psychie We kin haz Toph post please? I kind of need to know if Toph is joining in on this or not. See Hitomi has a little plan involving the two of them, see... and...

Ack! Spoilerz!!

=)

Psychie Psychie We kin haz Toph post please? I kind of need to know if Toph is joining in on this or not. See Hitomi has a little plan involving the two of them, see... and...

Ack! Spoilerz!!

=)
Sorry! Got caught up answering questions in another game and got distracted. Going to post now.

Sorry! Got caught up answering questions in another game and got distracted. Going to post now.
I have no place to tease because I am one of the major reasons Psychie is distracted (I'm asking most of the questions and am quite distracted myself). =)

"Thanks, you two." For a moment, the call for music and company seems promising. But then, the Swede's curiosity wins, as usual. "Anything you could tell me about that Officer, Samantha? Anyone who's been close to them, and still alive? Might want to seek them out. Feels like I don't know anything about the people I serve with; ought to change that, now that there's time."
Silanon Silanon I goofed and misspelled the petty officer's name. It's Buffett (with two Ts not one)!

Heya Gang! I should have Hercules's post up before the end of day. Then it's Eadric and Mario's turn again (and Ylva too). =)

Have a peaceful day!

Heya Gang!

Evidently, my head is not completely on straight today. If you have read my second post for Hercules within the past couple of hours, please reread it? I altered a few things to how they ought to be and now the post feels better.

I'll give it a reread in a few - thanks for pointing it out!

(OOC joke: Calling all Eadrics and Marios to the Mess! Language barrier in progress! You have shown interest in Broo language and culture! Come hither posthaste! Just kidding! Ha ha!)
If Eadric knew, he'd so want to be there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back