• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Ten

I was trying to say that Hercules has done a great thing getting closer to the Broo, building ties between them and the Wild Cards. The post from you, sir, was just the icing on a very will made cake.
Woo! Thanks, you! I have four more posts to do for Mario, Toph, Ylva, and Eadric (the latter I have a little special surprise for). Cap'n not only writes terrifically and with both mind and heart, but he's not afraid to take his character places (like getting closer to the folks in Broadsword as more than one Wild Card is seriously interested in). =)

Sherwood Sherwood
By "doesn't have much time" I mean that I'm trying to get you all to the bridge sooner rather than later. Feel free to have Mario reply and do as he would; just keep in mind I'm trying to get everyone back together. =)

And thanks again for the positive comments you left on my earlier post with Cap'n! Icing on the cake indeed! =)

One of the fun things about playing around with time is... at least in a Play-by-Post game like ours... I have time to... "fine tune" a scene as it comes to me. I'm full of feeling, coffee, and I've no distractions now save for a sleeping kitty here.

Life. Let me post now. =)

Ack!

That moment when I complete a brand-new post... only to realize that I already replied to the post I thought I hadn't replied to! DERP!

I could have spent that time replying to a post I hadn't yet replied to. Oh well! Organization has never been a strong-point in anyone with ADD/ADHD that I've met! =)
the naked gun facepalm GIF

Last edited:
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

HEYA GANG!

Notice: In an effort to jumpstart Broadsword, move the story along, and close out this chapter, I think i'm going to just make one big post and put everybody on the bridge.

The only alternative I can think of is making more posts and waiting for everyone to reply to them.

So if I post things like, "Ylva is given Buffett's guitar," and "Eadric Is hard to buy the room before they leave," that's why.

The only exception to this is Toph's Post which I want out there for the enjoyment's sake and get it out of my head.

So unless you guys come in here and request otherwise, that's what my next post is going to be about - getting both of my games going again.

Thoughts?

The next post I have up for is for Psychie, but that'll have to wait - I've got to get to bed! =)

To be fair, this next post with Toph is a bit more of a fun challenge to write. If I want to hit the right notes, I have to be careful with how I go about it.

But yeah. First? Sleep. G'night!

Nap Sleeping Cat GIF

Time to play with time a little now - for the fun's sake, of course! =)

Well, a bit of good news. I should be able to go home in about two to three days. It all depends on my chest tube when it comes out. If my lung starts to collapse, I get to leave with a take home tube to keep me breathing. If It stays inflated, I'm out of here in probably 2 days. I am so happy. I've been in the hospital for over 3 weeks so far, and this is going to be such a great change.

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

Heya Gang! Does anyone plan on posting in Broadsword? Or would you all rather I moved the story forward? I can go either path (or a third of your recommendation?) but I'm really in the mood to hear what you have to say! =)

Hope you're having a good day!

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

For once, I actually posted what I meant to post. Here, that is - I still owe y'all a post in Sharseya...

Last minute touches and all that. Don't want any moments of, "Oh, I meant to do this!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back