• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your decisions in combat have also played a part. You are acting as a team against another team, they faster and more-efficient than any of you. And you are doing well.

The dice can only do so much, dear Sherwood. =)

Kaerri gets caught up, knows it's her turn, and ponders. Turns to Dannigan. "Hey, I'm just asking 'cause I'm lazy, so feel free to tell me to look it up myself, but how many guns are left?"

Dannigan: disbelieving look, then laughs and holds up two fingers. "Two, one laser and one cannon."

Kaerri: "OK." Turns, looks back at Dann's post and sees this:
This left one rapid-fire laser gun and one cannon left to impede the Wild Cards' advance!

OK, yeah, so I'm lazy and blind. :P

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

Initiative order - Round 1, Action 2.
Sentry gun #1 (seriously damaged rapid-fire laser on the right) - 20 - Firing on Hercules
Sentry gun #2 - (destroyed by Elinor!)
Sentry gun #3 (seriously damaged cannon on ceiling) - 20 - Firing on Hercules
Sentry gun #4 (seriously damaged floor-mounted cannon) - 20 - Firing on Hercules
Toph - 15 (destroyed Gun #3!)
Hercules - 13 (put himself at point and successfully tanked all three guns!)
Elinor - 11 (fired on Sentry Gun #4 and missed)
Cera - 7 (damaged Sentry Gun #4)
Mario - 6 (Critically hit all three guns with one magnificent strafe! Nice going, Sherwood!)

Last edited:
Going to spend an Action Point to try and hit both the guns with an area effect spray.

Initiative order - Round 1, Action 3.
Sentry gun #1 (seriously damaged rapid-fire laser on the right) - 20 - Firing on Hercules
Sentry gun #4 (heavily damaged floor-mounted cannon) - 20 - Firing on Hercules
Toph - 15 (destroyed Gun #3!)
Mario - 6 (Lit up Sentry gun #4 with a strafe!)

Silanon Silanon
May I attempt a disarming shot, hitting the gun? +10 to strike with pistols, +2 to disarm in case it applies (from Savate, so might require melee?). Add an action point to hopefully not screw up completely.

Yes, but here's the math. The +2 to Disarm from Savate requires melee distance (as the bonus is involved in hand-to-hand techniques, not with firearms). A Called Shot to the weapon is called for here (-2 to Strike given the size of the HK-MP5). A successful hit, however, does not knock the gun out of the brute's hand but instead vaporizes the gun (M.D. blast vs. S.D.C.. material)!

Either way, I think I see what Ylva is trying to do. Something quite different than what Ricky is trying to do. I'll have a post up today. =)

Toph - 15 (destroyed Gun #4!)

Toph has gotten the kill shots on two guns already! Nice going, Psychie!

D. Rex D. Rex That was fun! I'm going to give Sil a chance to respond before the prologue continues. =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Tag!

Heya Gang! Last I heard, Cap'n was rather busy in Real Life. If I don't hear from him soon, I'll just have Herc "keep on, keepin' on" with what he was doing. Stay safe, everyone! =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Tag! You were able to post after all! Hooray! =)

Hercules - 13 (Parried both sentry guns but missed with his Thundercracker strafe)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Tag!

Sentry gun #1 (heavily damaged rapid-fire laser on the right) - 20 - Firing on Hercules
Hercules - 13 (Parried both sentry guns but missed with his Thundercracker strafe)
Elinor - 11 (exchanged her fresh Sam's Aegis for Hercules's near-gone Sam's Aegis)
Cera - 7 (damaged Sentry Gun #1)

D. Rex D. Rex
"Sesame Street: Celebrity Lullabies With Ricky Gervais" Gervais is such a twit! 8D

EDIT: And if I add that, I have to add a real lullaby by Andrea Bocelli! What a voice! =)

Mario comments, "When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. Well, I have a pretty big hammer here," he hefts the Thundercracker meaningfully, "and we can give it a try and see what effect it has on the force field here. I would just want everyone to step back, just in case there is some sort of flashback or explosion."

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie

Do you follow Mario's advice? If so, how far back do your characters step?

D. Rex D. Rex Any chance we could get either a post from Ricky or a declaration here of his intent or Actions? As much fun as the conversation is between Ylva and Trouble, I can't really progress the story without it. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back