• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Understood, Mack. Muppet is calling the shots. Hercules, use your best judgement on evacuating with your unexpected passenger. Mars, keep his back covered! Everyone, keep focusing fire on one target at a time and wipe them out. Try to identify and eliminate any of the mecha with the advanced tech that the Zeki have before worrying about the 'regular' mecha."
Look at Toph with her Boss Hat on!
Woo! Go on, Miss Toph, with yo' bad Japanese-Meltrandi self! =)

200.gif

Psychie Psychie Yep! As a reminder, we are still in combat using the Initiative order I last posted here in Fat Gandalf's. =)

We are holding on Ylva until Sil is ready to post again. They have too much time goes by, I'll eventually have Ylva delay, but that's where we are now.
Sorry. Thought I was up next from the post. Ok. I'm still looking for baddies to hit.

If any of the other Wild Cards would like the shot at noticing what is taking place with Hercules on Toothgnasher, let me know and I will happily roll a Perception check to see if your character sees it. This includes Eadric.
Yes please ^33^

Sure. What the heck. Mario will take a moment to have a gander about.

Sure. What the heck. Mario will take a moment to have a gander about.
Good deal.

Just to be straight up with my Gang here - this is to see if you guys spot Hercules's own body armor crawling up to the top of Toothgnasher, Hercules popping out, having a heart attack, and dragging the suit inside and closing the hatch behind him. =)

Anyone else?

Sure! Also, lets just have Ylva fire according to Toph's priority list, and I'll get a post up when I'm finally able to? Think I've delayed us for long enough, and I'm just not getting there atm. Life's a mess sometimes...

No worries!

Silanon Silanon Your Friendly Neighborhood Dannigans have contingency plans for things like that. Like what you just did - telling me what you want Ylva to do! I can post Ylva's action using my own words (just to show that it's being done) and then you can post providing the magic only you can provide in Ylva's feelings, perspective, words, and whatever else you'd like to express!

Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

Hey! All four of your characters (especially Toph with the Natural 20!) see with your own eyes the brief interaction where Hercules opens Toothgnasher's hatch, sees his CVR-3 body armor looking right back at him, and hauls the unit inside. Is it a Sam unit? A Samantha unit? Is it maybe a baklava delivery man? Only Hercules knows for sure!

And you guys and gals are welcome to post your reactions!

Kaerri, for Eadric. Eadric spotted this interaction from afar (something odd taking place on the lead Wild Card tank) and BOOP seeing that Eadric was interested, zoomed in and gave him a great view of the whole thing.

Mario listens to the radio with shock. When Herc mentioned Bong, it could only be that one of the Broo had managed to sneak along with him on the outside of the tank! Swearing to himself, he replies, "I'm shifting over to cover your withdrawl. Keep your passenger safe, and we'll be waiting for your return!"
I meant to mention this earlier - I think this post is an excellent example of in-character deductive thinking without using out of character knowledge. =)

Sherwood Sherwood Well done, bud!

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon =)

The Youngest Broo taps the inside of her helmet. "No exfil Beema! Beema okay! I listen de radio. Radio say Scary Jerry 'still out there!' Exfil Scary Jerry! He need Hurk-yoo-leez! He need Wild Card bring him home! Unnastand?"
What does Hercules want to do here? Will he go by his original plan or change it up and request to Toph go after Scary Jerry? Or something else?

What about the rest of the Wild Cards? Where do you as players stand?

Not sure yet - but since I was feeling a tad better today, I'm kinda hoping that I can finally get a shorter post up tomorrow.

Initiative order. Beginning of Action #1, Round 1 - The Red Thunder Cloud is closing in. Time until it engulfs you: 4 Rounds (1 minute.)
20 - Eadric in BOOP (Mode: Jet). Actions left: 7.
19 - Zeki Officer Pods #1, #2, and #4.
17 - Hercules in Toothgnasher (Mode: Tank). Actions left: 6.
15 - Ylva and Trouble in Munin (Mode: Guardian). Actions left: 10.
10 - Toph in Freki (Mode: Tank). Actions left: 8.
6 - Mario in Toothgrinder (Mode: Tank). Actions left: 12! (Go Mario!)

Thanks for the Well-written, Sil! Rawr! =)

Initiative order. Beginning of Action #1, Round 1 - The Red Thunder Cloud is closing in. Time until it engulfs you: 4 Rounds (1 minute.)
19 - Zeki Officer Pods #1, #2, and #4.
10 - Toph in Freki (Mode: Tank). Actions left: 7.
6 - Mario in Toothgrinder (Mode: Tank). Actions left: 12!

Initiative order. Beginning of Action #1, Round 2 - The Red Thunder Cloud is closing in. Time until it engulfs you: 3 Rounds.
10 - Toph in Freki (Mode: Tank). Actions left: 7.
6 - Mario in Toothgrinder (Mode: Tank). Actions left: 11
? - ?

Speaking over the link takes roughly as much time as normally, right? Just wondering since Ylva's got a few questions, but this really doesn't feel like the right time for it.

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri

I will apply this action when Hercules' turn comes up (next after Eadric's)! =)
Hercules feels Mack over the nexus and responds, Delivering the hurt, ma'am. I'm revising my prior request to fall back. Beema wants me to go find Scary Jerry and I think now's the best time to do it. I'm going to initiate a gridsearch based on Adamantium's exfil route, perhaps he's bunkered down in a hole somewhere.
So saying, he looked over at Beema, "We gonna find Jerry. You be good or Bong gonna be super angry at me."
He pulled up the Mjolnir's IFF system and set it to sweep for friendly transponders that weren't his squads.
"Hold on, Jerry, cavalry's on the way."

Last edited:
I tried to post tonight but something is wonky with my brain tonight (not sure what). I'll try again when things smooth out. =)

Yay! I'm back to myself again. Nothing 11 hours of sleep couldn't fix! =)

Okay. Kaerri and I are ready for Hurricane Nicole and I'm stuffed full of good food and sumatriptan (for the headache the pressure and weather changes in the area tried to heap on me). Let's see if I can get a good post out! =)

Here goes! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back