• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here it is. Base % is 68.

I'll go ahead and spend the Action Point

Edit. The first roll I hit the button without changing the number of faces on the dice. Please disregard. How do i roll an AP on a percentile?

Oh! And you wanted to roll it! I was just about to grab my white d6 and d10s!

Terrific rolls! About time the Dice Roller rolled low when it's needed! =)

Nope, but darned if that doesn't go from "Hey, I did good," to "I totally aced this roll"! =)

Psy, you totally kicked ass on that roll! Add the AP in, so we can see just how well you crushed it!

I don't suppose I can get one of these nukes added to my regular payload? :coolshades:

Ha ha. Sherwood got jokes... =)

Or I suppose I should say, "You could always ask your favorite general! They are in his authority after all!" 8D

Seriously, great roll, Psychie!

I think it's a d6, and each number equals five.

This is correct. Every 1 on the d6 = 5%. So, the average benefit is 17.5% - that's like having over 3 experience levels (on average) to help save the day. =)

I am giving Kaerri Kaerri the chance to post before we continue the story. Sorry for the delay. We have been busy recently! =)

No worries on my part. I'm just looking forward to firing of this nuke and seeing this ship go up in pure light.

O.K. Gang. I hope to post later today or at the latest tomorrow. Hope you're enjoying this fall weather!

I made a IC post that somehow got stuck in front of kaerri's post. Not quite sure how I did that.

Uh, your most-recent post (today) seems to have replaced your second-most-recent post (on Wednesday)...

How in the heck did that happen?

Sherwood Sherwood Please add "German Shepherd Photo found in VHT" onto Mario's equipment. =)

Sherwood Sherwood

Did you accidentally hit Edit instead of scroll all the way down to the new post section? The original post is still in the post history, if you want me to revert it to that.

I may have. Let me copy the current post to a new spot and you can fix my blunder.

Thank you.

Done ^33^ And it's an easy mistake to make. One misclick, maybe a bit of distraction, and the Edit window looks just like the new post window!

'Distraction'?! Did somebody say 'distraction'?! OOOOOH!!

The IC thread looks a lot better. Thanks to both of you! =)

As I said, thanks. I'll do my best to make sure I don't do that again.

No worries, I'm happy to abuse my Admin powers for good. ^;3^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back