• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario calls out, "The bomb is loaded and my main gun is good to go. I just need to hear the order. Do you want me to fire this bad boy off? You ladies can then give me a lift down to the surface and away from this tin can."

O.K. So by declaring this, you are stating that Mario is going to leave "Fat Man" alone to go off on its own about 15 minutes from now, yes?

Also, would we like to ask the advice of the experienced tanker and superior officer we're in radio contact with? :D

That's all I have in me tonight. I have to be up early in the morning. Off for bed. This is fun! =)

Also, would we like to ask the advice of the experienced tanker and superior officer we're in radio contact with? :D
Mario hasn't fired yet; he is waiting for the ok from his higher up's.

As long as he's not expecting Sharp to respond to what's in your last post, since he's not in the Nexus and can't hear it.

Unless I hear something different from the officers, yes. I don't want to go running through the ship to grab the first nuke we planted and possibly run into more Zeki-Zentraedi and get my tank blown out from underneath me.

Here is a thought: Is it possible to send a signal remotely to change the detonation time to go off earlier?

And a good thought it and one I was hoping someone would ask here in Fat Gandalf's!

It certainly appears to be, but only someone well-grounded in serious electrical skills (see what I did there?) or someone with both Weapons Engineer and Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical skill could safely make the change. =)

Well, I have Weapons Engineer and some decent electrical skills, but I don't think that anyone has the NC Warfare skill. Can Mario make the effort?

Cool. Didn't know that.

BTW, Dannigan, I got a real shock from your pun earlier. Ha!

That's one thing I like about you, Sherwood - whether *positive* or *negative,* your sense of humor is always *current!* 8D

Its a good thing that I'm not a police officer or else I may have to 'charge' you for that!

Check it out, Sherwood! We are getting a *jolt* out of Psychie!

Resistance is futile! You will be assimilated!

Resistance? Get it? Ha!

I can't wait for Kaerri to see these - She will get each joke *lightning* fast!

Just face it, Psychie - our games together are just a *conduit* for good times!

8D

O.K., O.K. I'll quit with the silly puns now. This impromptu craziness sure was fun though!

Besides, anything is better than an OOC channel filled with *static.*

(Quits there) =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back