• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purr

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here we go, folks! Here is the Chapter Four: High Stakes OOC channel. =)

Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

Be sure to check RP Points for your latest rewards! =)

EDIT: Also, feel free to chime in here with your feelings about that first post. I'd love to know what you're thinking. =)

To repeat what I told him offline, "Can we, um, 'forget' to evacuate Steele?"

Thanks for the reminder, Psychie. =)

Sherwood Sherwood
1. For purposes of gameplay, the driver/gunnner seat and the commander's seat have the same controls. The only difference is that the commander's seat is the rear seat in transport mode (slightly less good of a view because of the pilot's chair).

In other words, Mario doesn't have to move anything to operate the tank.

2. if Mario still chooses to move the bombs, I'm going to need a percentile roll from you in this chat.

3. I will provide the veritech hover tank's ammunition when I get home (spoiler: You get all smoke rounds because the dear old general decided to go on the cheap and save the taxpayers some money. But you get to choose the colors! JUST KIDDING!). =)

I shall go ahead and leave the bombs where they are. I had Mario move them to get to the controls of the tank, but there is no need for that now. I'll edit my post to show that. Thank you.

Purr Purr , you should still leave him with the smoke rounds for the big gun. It would make for such pretty colors in the middle of the firefight, soothing the stressed nerves of the other pilots! :hornstongue;

Purr Purr , a quick question about the Action Points now that we have the dice roller. Do we make our own rolls for those, or do you want to do those rolls yourself still?

You make your own rolls with Action Points. =)

As it was in early Sharseya Online when we had a dice roller, the only time I'll take over rolling dice for you is by your request (like when Captain was having all that lousy luck with his own rolls).

Ok, thanks. I was just making sure not to overstep on a roll.

Sherwood Sherwood , you mean when you have Mario shoot all those smoke rounds at Psychie's character? I see what you are getting at! =)

With those action points you're talking about spending, Toph is going to see so much smoke, she's going to think she's at a Southern BBQ! Ha ha!

"No wonder he got so upset about us potentially abandoning this tank! Prob'ly flipped his lid ten ways to sunrise."

Yes, yes, and more yes! Go Kaerri! =)

Makes sense. Don't got to like the countdown timer leading to an explosion that we can't adjust to add more time to, though.

I didn't say I liked it either. But at least we're giving him some irritation in return for all he's causing us!

Heya friends!

In the spoilers containing your loadouts, would you please provide the current mode of the veritech you're in? I.e. "Configuration: Battloid mode." This not only will help me keep it all straight but your fellow PCs too. =)

* * *​

What is my ammo load for the main gun? Or do I have one of the newer models with the particle cannon attached?

Also, with my new Demolitions skill, can I evaluate the yield of these two weapons?

1. Sorry, I forgot to add that when I posted. =) Here you go:
APFSDS x 30/30 rounds (Range: 4 miles. 3D6x10 M.D.)
HEAT x 6/6 rounds (Range: 2.2 miles. 2D6x10 M.D.)
MPAT x 6/6 rounds (Range: 2.2 miles. 2D6x10 M.D. to a 50 foot radius)
Plasma x 6/6 rounds (Range: 1.5 miles. 2D8x10 M.D. to a 25 foot radius and an additional 4D8 M.D. per minute for 1D6+1 minutes)

2. As a reminder, the particle cannon has not yet been invented. ASC mecha (like the VHT-1A1 Mario is currently inside) are nearly brand-new and have been on the active duty scene for less than a year.
3. No. Demolitions deals with explosives. Nuclear devices require the NBC Warfare skill or similar education/background.

Thank you for the ammo load. As for the Demolitions roll, I was just hoping. If I never ask, the answer is always 'no'.

FYI, I just edited my last post's Spoiler to have my mecha status and ammo payload.

In the spoilers containing your loadouts, would you please provide the current mode of the veritech you're in? I.e. "Configuration: Battloid mode." This not only will help me keep it all straight but your fellow PCs too. =)
Not a problem! I'll add it to my post ASAP!

3. No. Demolitions deals with explosives. Nuclear devices require the NBC Warfare skill or similar education/background.
NBC Warfare, you say? Well, Toph has that skill. Through the mental Nexus we have, does that provide her a good enough look to attempt a roll without getting out of her Ajax? <fingers crossed>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back