• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets try my luck.

Edit. Ignore my first roll. For some reason, I put down a d20 for my roll that first time.

No worries on my part. Everyone gets a brain fart now and then.

But we'll still have to make fun of you for it forever.

Sometime in the year 2048...

Sherwood: "Hey! Remember that time Psychie rolled those dice like she didn't know the difference between a d20 and a d100?"
Dannigan: "Oh, jeez. This again?!"
Kaerri: "Hey, now. She succeeded in the roll!"
Psychie: *grumbles*

=)

Heya gang!

I will try to post sometime tomorrow. =)

Okies. Tomorrow. Today, I was distracted.

But I explain it all in Adventurers' Table which I've just posted in. Now it's past the time I need to be shutting down my brain and going to bed so I'm going to do that. Take care and stay healthy, gang!

Sherwood Sherwood Choosing Demolitions adds a +1 to Perception, but I don't see it anywhere on your character sheet? Am I just missing it?

Psychie, I'm glad Toph finally got that Paired Weapons: Ranged you wanted! Woo! =)

Kaerri Kaerri Elinor is level 4. Let me know if you want any help leveling her up?

Cera is 1st level and remains so (she received 8 RP points). Shirley is also 4th level too. =)

Thanks for the reminder, but I already added it in. Mario now has a +2 to his roll, and it's listed in his combat stats. Here is his numbers with his perception roll listed.

Number of Attacks: 6
Strike: +6
Parry: +12
Dodge: +12
Roll With Punch: +5
Pull Punch: 0
Initiative: +1
Horror Factor: +3 to Save
Perception: +2
+2 to Maintain Balance
Critical Strike From Behind
Critical Strike on a natural 18-20
+2 to Hand to Hand Damage

Ah! No wonder I missed it. I've never seen Perception put there (maybe my own Perception roll failed? Hah!). =)

Psychie Psychie
She continues to advance to get close to the blue barrier with Spaceman Sam and Mechakitty. "Now, what has you so interested in here." Toph uses her mecha's sensors, including the various visual filters to see what there is on the other side.

Which sensors, besides the daytime visually-oriented (infrared, thermal imager, as I don't imagine Toph would try nightvision), is Toph seeking to use here?

According to the message left for us by the General, the timer on the bombs can be set to less time, just not more time. What do we get to do to change the amount of time on those bombs to make sure that they go off before the base gets roasted?

Toph would give that screen/field a full run off her sensors including zooming in with normal vision, hoping to see some detail that just looking at it with her unaided sight.

I wonder what kind of reputation I'll pick up having both of my tanks blown up from underneath me.

Hey, Sherwood? At least this one was not specifically issued to Mario, right? And you know what? Think of it this way! In your plan, if Mario leaves the bomb in the VHT while it's in Transport mode, it will be the one time in all of the Robotech Universe that the VHT-1A1's utter lack of a reinforced pilot's compartment will actually work in somebody's favor!! Ha ha!

P.S. Not that leaving the bombs inside a protective compartment would matter much, given how much damage these nukes do, but hey, it's something! =)

According to the message left for us by the General, the timer on the bombs can be set to less time, just not more time. What do we get to do to change the amount of time on those bombs to make sure that they go off before the base gets roasted?

Toph's military education recommends she look at the clocks on the bombs for that answer. =)

Toph would give that screen/field a full run off her sensors including zooming in with normal vision, hoping to see some detail that just looking at it with her unaided sight.

Yes. But I need to ask you which sensors? Do you have the Masters Saga Sourcebook handy? There's a (GM) reason I need to ask this way. =)

Well, other than just the tactical camera, there is the thermal imager, and I'll try the infrared spotlight to boost the visibility of the imager. I doubt that the night vision system would do much with all of the light in here.

Hey, Sherwood? At least this one was not specifically issued to Mario, right? And you know what? Think of it this way! In your plan, if Mario leaves the bomb in the VHT while it's in Transport mode, it will be the one time in all of the Robotech Universe that the VHT-1A1's utter lack of a reinforced pilot's compartment will actually work in somebody's favor!! Ha ha!

P.S. Not that leaving the bombs inside a protective compartment would matter much, given how much damage these nukes do, but hey, it's something! =)
When has a bunch of facts ever stopped a bunch of tankers from slapping a nickname or reputation on me? If I do this, my only bit of saving grace will be my come back of, "Yeah, I lost my tank, but how many Zentraedi warships have you taken out by yourself lately?"

Well, other than just the tactical camera, there is the thermal imager, and I'll try the infrared spotlight to boost the visibility of the imager. I doubt that the night vision system would do much with all of the light in here.

Yeah. I put those two in my post today. Okies, thanks!

When has a bunch of facts ever stopped a bunch of tankers from slapping a nickname or reputation on me? If I do this, my only bit of saving grace will be my come back of, "Yeah, I lost my tank, but how many Zentraedi warships have you taken out by yourself lately?"
By yourself? I seem to recall that there are a few other people helping out here!

As I said, when have a bunch of facts ever gotten in the way of a good drinking story? :angels:

Careful there, good Sherwood! With that attitude off-duty and after hours, Mario may find himself drinking alone. Ha ha! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back