• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Far Cry 5? Inquire Inside!

Hey! My name is Percie, my pronouns are they/them and I am 20 years old. I’ve been roleplaying for 5+ years, mostly on here. I hope this thread catches your attention!

My preferences/rules:
-I am not ghost friendly. I would appreciate a heads up if you are not interested anymore. I will not bite if you do tell me that you aren’t.
-Be 18+. I know a lot of threads have this here, but I would feel more comfortable tackling the themes of this game with someone who is above the age of eighteen.
-OOC chatter, please! I love making friends and discussing the RP and throwing out ideas with one another. Makes it more fun, I think.
-Message me over PMs, but put a post here if you can’t send messages yet
-I am also willing to do this over Discord (amongfoxesandfaeries#3671)

Onto the fun stuff:
I’ve been replaying Far Cry 5 recently and have developed a craving. So, I am searching for one of three Seed brothers to play against my Deputy. I am willing to double, to play one of them for you, or any of the other characters against your OC, if you’d like.
(This is meant to be a ‘shippy’ RP. But darker. Way darker.)

I have a few plot ideas, but I’d like to know if anyone is interested in this!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back