• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy's C Team - OOC

That's like comparing Aragorn to Legolas. Though the warrior may have some ability to use a bow, it's neither their main weapon, nor are they as skilled as an actual archer. Similarly an archer with swords.

Also a check-in of sorts. Serf Ember Serf Ember is still working on his character sheet, but it's close to finish. I imagine your paladin is more of a tank than a fighter or healer, since we have both a warrior and a cleric already?

Quillicious Quillicious You showed interest at one point, but never said anything here about it? :O

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Are you guys still here and interested?

I'm thinking about making an initial post today if not everyone died and left :P

Yuppers. I think we already have a warrior. Can't remember if we have an archer already or not XD

I dun remember what you had in mind? XD

We have a warrior, a cleric, a paladin, even though a paladin is like a warrior and a cleric, I'm allowing it, since it's more of a tank styled character, so that means no tanks.

There's also a bloodmancer, a summoner and a warlock.

Quillicious Quillicious

I haven't put up an initial post yet. I just woke up, so I'm going to eat, watch a few shows, then I'll work on making something :D Also, the links for the IC, OOC, and CS threads are all in the initial post on the first page, along with all the information about the RP.

But don't worry, I'll tag everyone when I get the initial post up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back