• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy's C Team - OOC

No bigs Princept, I figured some people wouldn't be able to do so, that's why I went ahead and added Zombo :D

I had a question, are we allowed to have weapons? I know there are specific classes, I would assume the warrior class is really good at fighting with a melee weapon. Does that mean the other classes don't normally use swords and such? Or just aren't as good with them? Just wanted to know how that works. Are weapons like that more reserved for melee classes like warrior or does it not matter. Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

Nah, you can use weapons and shit, even bows and magical items. But you just won't specialize in stuff like archer if you aren't an archer. You won't be expected to hit a small target from range, or out play a skilled fighter type with a sword if you aren't a warrior or knight or something. Like a thief can't ever really be expected to beat a warrior in single head on combat, they need stealth and sneaky tricks and such.

But yeah, a mage can use a sword for defense and such. Battle mages exist too, warrior like classes that use magic to make up for what they lack compared to traditional warriors and the like. So go crazy with it XD

I like Vixa NyxNightmare NyxNightmare I think Zammy may be attracted to her. Eh, not sexually or physically, but because she's nice XD

Also, I guess a little about bloodmancy. It can accomplish quite a lot, though other than it's basic functions, it takes whatever the magic deems as an "equal blood exchange" for the task. Like lifting an item.

Essentially it's the art of using your own blood and life force. So like, can you stretch your blood outwards and lift an object? The size of a house? Not unless you're a giant or something with a massive amount of blood XD It can also be used to add magical effects to things, or even yourself, even strengthening the body. However you can think of to use your body's blood really is the limit of what you can do :)

What do you mean Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai And also, concerning your character. Warlocks are ritual casters, meaning they don't focus on reading spells from books or other things, but rather they need a setup for their spell, like ritual circles, maybe candles, certain seasons/moon states/temperature, whatever for the right setup for the spell. They aren't super useful for combat, though it's possible for some small spells, so having trouble reading from a book isn't quite such a powerful deterrent to their class.

Also, rather than just simply "being bad" at hand signs, if they utilize lots of hand signs in their rituals, maybe making them something more like ambisinister, which is the opposite of ambidextrous, meaning they aren't good with either hand, at anything. Or maybe bad knees so they can't bend down to draw circles and such, or something a bit bigger. Remember, these guys are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to adventurers :P

If you want more of a combat spell caster, maybe something more like a mage/wizard or some sort of magical being that uses books for spells? I'm sorry if I'm being strict D: I just want to make sure classes are extremely distinct, and everyone has strong weaknesses I can use in the RP. :)

Also, Zombocalypse Zombocalypse If you're still interested in the RP, you still have to finish your physical description :)

After that, I think we'll be ready to start our terrible adventure :D <3

What do you mean Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai And also, concerning your character. Warlocks are ritual casters, meaning they don't focus on reading spells from books or other things, but rather they need a setup for their spell, like ritual circles, maybe candles, certain seasons/moon states/temperature, whatever for the right setup for the spell. They aren't super useful for combat, though it's possible for some small spells, so having trouble reading from a book isn't quite such a powerful deterrent to their class.

Also, rather than just simply "being bad" at hand signs, if they utilize lots of hand signs in their rituals, maybe making them something more like ambisinister, which is the opposite of ambidextrous, meaning they aren't good with either hand, at anything. Or maybe bad knees so they can't bend down to draw circles and such, or something a bit bigger. Remember, these guys are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to adventurers :P

If you want more of a combat spell caster, maybe something more like a mage/wizard or some sort of magical being that uses books for spells? I'm sorry if I'm being strict D: I just want to make sure classes are extremely distinct, and everyone has strong weaknesses I can use in the RP. :)

Also, Zombocalypse Zombocalypse If you're still interested in the RP, you still have to finish your physical description :)

After that, I think we'll be ready to start our terrible adventure :D <3
Well i'm going to go look at the classes again and maybe i might change the class. Maybe not...probably not.
I'll fix the weaknesses and such!
And what do you mean what do I mean?

I was already interested after reading a few sentences, definitely will be joining this one. Already got a few ideas going.

Lol, sure, you can join, thanks for asking if there's an open spot Serf Ember Serf Ember XD Just teasing, it's fine. Just make sure you read over the character creation tab for the character sheet, and maybe skim through the classes tab for an idea on things. :)

If you like anything I do, lemme know. I'll either try to teach it to you, or just give you the code <3

No bigs. It's just funny. This thread is in the OOC section, rather than the recruitment section, but you're the second person to reply to this I didn't actually know already from somewhere else XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back