• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy's C Team - OOC

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

Question... I'm confused about the physical description. What is a "face claim" and can't I just paste a photo image of my character? It's not realistic but it's not cartoony either. It's a portrait of a muscular warrior.

As long as it's not a photo of real life, then I'm down with that. :) And yeah, a face claim is a picture representation of your character, usually of something like an anime character or video game character or something, since you're "claiming" their face. :) At least I think it is XD

Also, apart from the physical description, it's looking good so far. :) Inability to follow complex plans, I love it :)

Pretty much, I don't want any two people to have the same or similar class. Like no two archers, or even an archer and a hunter. Or no cleric and priest, or any other holy magic user. No mage and wizard, or two mages, no warrior and knight, stuff like that. :) Anything I listed in the class tab under separate areas are different classes. Like a Witch/Warlock is different from a Mage/Wizard. They're two different types of magic.

Monks are their own class, don't think there's anything else like them. Thieves, ninjas and assassins of various kinds are probably similar classes. Paladin, battlemages, priests and clerics are likely all holy magic users and the like. So as long as two people don't have similar classes, then it's all good :) You can always ask questions if you're confused or anything, I just want the party to have a lot of diversity. :)

There we go, my zombie priest character sheet is up :)

Plus points to anyone who knows who the face claim is <3

Imma be honest I haven't had a chance to fully check this out yet xD but when I get home from work I promise will <3 just been busy lately. I read through the about part though and I'm liking it cx what would you count as fantasy classes ? Again, if you've answered that somewhere I haven't looked through everything yet so xD

I have a list, not all-inclusive though, under the classes tab. And if you wanted something outside of that, we can discuss it too. I just don't want wacky, super inventive classes, because that's not really the point here XD

Simple, well defined characters will allow me to easily create a story that will make all their lives miserable XD

Also, no bigs NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Busy is fine, I just wanted to make sure everyone had access and remembered this was here and whatnot. I'm fairly certain someone's going to drop, so I let the new guy Zombo join :) Even if no one drops, I doubt we'll be posting at lightning speed anyways XD

I've been thinking up a character for this.. Also, I can't see the images that you added for your face claims :[

Dang, does that mean you guys can't see any images in the locations tab either?

Updated my CS, it should be visible now? Going to update all of the locations too XD

Sure thing :) That'll also take out Warlocks, and any other inventive ways to use ritual magics. Have you read about ritual magic? Understand how it works-ish? Any questions?

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom Are we only allowed to have one character? I'm tied between a temperamental male summoner who can only summon cute nonthreatening ish creatures, or a bit of a clumsy female bloodmancer who is anemic so she has to be constantly eating all the time to keep her energy up.

Lol, well, I want it to be a small-ish party, but go ahead and create them both anyways XD I'm sure there will people who won't show up XD Don't forget to give each of them some capacity to defend themselves. Although I want them to be terrible at their class, I don't want them to be completely useless to the party XD

OK, so no more summoner styles, and even though I put bloodmancers and necromancers together, they're slightly different in how they work, so necromancers are still on the table :)

Nothing Zombocalypse Zombocalypse , just mentioning that you're awesome and have a character sheet already done :) Wait, just checked, you never finished the physical description part XD It needs words and/or face claim stuffs. Either a picture, words, or both :)

Yeah Zombo, there's plenty of time :D If the others don't respond, I may make a recruitment thread to gather more members :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back