• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy's C Team - OOC

The monk has a sort of magical power, call it chi, or ki, or whatever form of monk power is out there XD Unlike magic though, they doesn't need rituals or incantations to use. It's their own inner ability, strengthened through training their bodies, as well as meditation. Kinda like chakra from Naruto, but not as complicated, no handsigns and whatnot, just a bit of focus.

This chi can be used to strengthen attacks, toughen the body, and increase your speed and reflex.

They aren't as strong as warriors, since warriors are strong all the time, without the need to use chi. They aren't as agile or dextrous as thieves either for the same reason. They are like the best of both worlds, but only as long as they have chi to spare.

And yes, you can have two characters. :)

What do you mean Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai And also, concerning your character. Warlocks are ritual casters, meaning they don't focus on reading spells from books or other things, but rather they need a setup for their spell, like ritual circles, maybe candles, certain seasons/moon states/temperature, whatever for the right setup for the spell. They aren't super useful for combat, though it's possible for some small spells, so having trouble reading from a book isn't quite such a powerful deterrent to their class.

Also, rather than just simply "being bad" at hand signs, if they utilize lots of hand signs in their rituals, maybe making them something more like ambisinister, which is the opposite of ambidextrous, meaning they aren't good with either hand, at anything. Or maybe bad knees so they can't bend down to draw circles and such, or something a bit bigger. Remember, these guys are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to adventurers :P

If you want more of a combat spell caster, maybe something more like a mage/wizard or some sort of magical being that uses books for spells? I'm sorry if I'm being strict D: I just want to make sure classes are extremely distinct, and everyone has strong weaknesses I can use in the RP. :)

Also, Zombocalypse Zombocalypse If you're still interested in the RP, you still have to finish your physical description :)

After that, I think we'll be ready to start our terrible adventure :D <3

Hi there. I'll find time to finalize my CS tonight.

Just a checkup on everyone :D
Zombocalypse Zombocalypse Don't forget your physical description. :)
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Still working on your class and/or weaknesses? Possibly a second character?
Serf Ember Serf Ember Working on a character sheet?
FrazzledFox FrazzledFox Still interested in the RP?
Quillicious Quillicious Still interested in the RP?
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Just wanna mention you :) You're all good with your characters <3

If anyone wants to discuss their characters/ideas/whatevs, I'm pretty sure I'm made of rubber irl, so bounce ideas off me :D Or just chat, that's cool too <3

Just waiting on a few people to update/create their character sheets, or respond to make sure they're still interested. I may make a recruitment thread if people don't respond in a day or two :(

Yeah, I actually hate a separate notepad that I keep my character's names, color schemes and various details in so I don't get lost XD

Okie Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Just so I understand it, Florin just isn't proficient in remembering the rituals easily for his spells? Or is there some other reason he takes too long besides memory?

And does he have bad knees? Or are you just saying centaurs in general have a hard time kneeling and getting close to the ground for something like that?

And your third weakness, is that something tied into a lack of proficiency, like the first one? Or is that something different?

Okie Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Just so I understand it, Florin just isn't proficient in remembering the rituals easily for his spells? Or is there some other reason he takes too long besides memory?

And does he have bad knees? Or are you just saying centaurs in general have a hard time kneeling and getting close to the ground for something like that?

And your third weakness, is that something tied into a lack of proficiency, like the first one? Or is that something different?
hmm, well I guess I should've worded it differently. It takes long because he has to kneel down a lot like the second weakness. And for the third, it is because he does have a hard time remembering what it needs or if it needs to be done during a full moon.

I was going to do a checkup today, but I got lazy and didn't want to XD I think I'll do one final checkup after you post your sheet, make sure all the characters are ready, then I'll be ready to throw down an initial post :D

Okay maybe you guys should start without me so this rp doesn't die off forever. Don't worry I finally got into something that I liked for my chars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back