• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy's C Team - OOC

Genjiomnom

<3 Quillicious' Not So Pretend Girlfriend <3
Fantasy's C Team
The world is full of strife, conflict, and world ending trouble. Luckily, there are many who are strong enough to stop these. From demonic invasions, dragon zombies controlled by necromancers, powerful mad mages and planetary devastation of all sorts. There are heroes of legend that are capable of of taking these on and achieving victory.

We are not those people.

We still have dreams though. We want to save the princess and defeat the dragon. We want our names sung in song for centuries to come. We want world peace. We want to protect others. We're a group of misfits just trying to do some good in the world.

• Hi there. I'm Genjiomnom, and I'll be your Game Master for this story :)

So this will be a parody styled story. We'll control characters who struggle to even do their jobs. Like a dyslexic mage who can't read properly from their spellbook, casting random spells by accident and such. Possibly a monk with arthritis. A midget archer with a longbow. Whatever you can think of, so long as there is a flaw/disability that just doesn't work for whatever class they are :) Don't make anything too debilitating that the party becomes stagnant though D:

We meet with the goal of forming a party. We may have different personalities, but our goals all align. We all want to be heroes and help people.

We'll travel throughout the land to accomplish our goals. We'll help farmers fend off bandits, we'll solve puzzles in caves, and even slay dragons and save princesses. At least we'll try.

This is a high fantasy world. So various races and magic are commonplace. It is a dangerous world, so your characters need some capacity of fighting ability.

I'm looking for a max of five people. Obvious site rules are obvious.

Please be literate. No broken English please D: Perfect spelling aren't required, mistakes happen, but if I have trouble keeping up with what you're saying, then it won't work out, sorry :(

Be able to post multiple descriptive paragraph responses consistently. Occasional single paragraphs are acceptable, but single sentence responses won't be allowed :( I'm a friendly person, I promise :) I get confused easily, so don't be offended if I ask for things to be clarified >.<

There will be a very loose posting order. During conversations, totally fine to post ahead to finish the conversation. During things like combat though, please let everyone post before posting again, to avoid members from being left behind :)

Eh, I guess that's about it? Common sense and courtesies of course, and all that.

Last edited:
i'd like to make a ranger, basically a shaman/archer/thief, if you didn't know. archery, talking to/taming animals, tracking/hunting, things of the like. that okay?

Right, like a hunter type, magical archer hybrid. Totally gotchya :) So that'll obviously take out the archer as an open class. If you're going to make it a shaman hybrid though, or anything with nature magic, I have a system for that in place, if you've read that? So your character would have to be in tune with nature and be highly dedicated to it. Coolios?

What would qualify as scary? And by the way, I think that's hilarious XD So, like wild wolves, boars and bears? Like, shit normal people are scared of? Or is it even worse than that?

And also, that means Archer and any nature magic user is now off the table :D

oh my, i feel greedy.

i'd like him to be more on the archery side, though.

basically anything with large teeth/fangs/claws or anything that looks threatening.

Nah dood, totally fine to hybrid. I just don't want two people on the party with similar styles of play is all :) Same thing would happen if someone picked a general magic user, a ritual magic user, and so on.

Again, would that include things like wolves, bears and boars? I'm kinda dumb, so I need clarification XD

Gotchya. That's pretty funny, I like it XD I'd love to see how you plan on honoring/worshiping nature around animals you are afraid of. I wonder how nature will treat you back >:)

I'm thinking I'll go with an armless thief. That sounds like fun :) Possibly an armless warrior type if someone else really wants to be a thief or some stealth class :D Dunno why, but I really want to play an armless character XD

Well, Zombocalypse Zombocalypse This wasn't even in the recruitment thread XD I'm supposed to be full already, but if people who said they were interested don't show up, then you can join too :)

Meh, I think you're fine to create a character sheet Zombocalypse Zombocalypse

I'm working on mine right now. I wanted an armless hero, but dang it's hard to find a face claim for something like that, that also fits in a fantasy setting XD

Sure thing :) That'll also leave things out like knights and such, since they're all similar :)

So far, that's Warriors, Archers and nature magic users taken up. :)

Armless fantasy heroes are nearly impossible to find face claims for, so, I'm going to play a zombie holy magic user. Not sure if a battlemage or a priest yet. But I do know the zombie will be in denial that it's a zombie. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back