• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Setting with Sci-Fi Elements: Gram of Spirit

ChiMakwa

The Big Bear
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Big Bear or Chi-Makwa, whichever you want to call me. This is a different kind of search. I want to catch a certain itch that has been ignored for a long time. I want to write out a whole story with someone. I want a partner for writing out a story, simply because as of late, it's sounded more fun than proper rps that by their very nature can be pulled in every which direction, which is fun too, but not what I'm on the hunt for as of now. I've had an idea for a world, that I want to expand out with someone and give the world a story.

Something about myself, for a long time I neglected my choice of great stories, both told to me and read, only recently have I come around to really appreciating the stories I read and hear. My library of books is the biggest in my family from my sudden burst of reading everything I've missed out on growing up, though I am still making my way through all these different stories. Today I can say I love almost all the stories I stumble across, even the ones that never really seemed my cup of tea growing up. I never would've thought I'd like the likes of Dune, though I suppose I should've expected that given my complete love of Star Wars. I've read a few light novel series that are hit or miss. Aside from those light novels I've also read a bit of western fiction which I can say I've liked more, though I have to say out of all the books I've read, I love this series called Brimstone Angels the most. Anyway, I just wanted to share a bit about myself to help you know me.

Down below you'll find my ramblings for the bare bones of a world I thought of, a setting to write a story into. If you're interested in this bare-bones world, just shoot me a message with... a bit about yourself, say a favourite book or some such.

Gram of Soul
Humanity has long been on the back foot against the lost spirits of the Pale, this grim future would’ve seen the end of life as we know it if it were not for the art of Gram and the warriors who’ve learned once again how to wield a long-neglected part of their being. Their spirits, their own immortal being harnessed in weapons as they were in days long forgotten.

The Hidden City of Bastion is the last great city of man and the home of today's Gram Artists, the Rangers. The best humanity has to offer in response to the Pale Visages, Rangers are an elite group of warriors tasked with the safekeeping of man. In spite of their small number, Rangers are known to put a halt to the advances of the Pale Visages and their attempts to snuff humanity, as they say, “It only takes a Gram of Spirit to turn the tied.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back