• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all! My name is Riliane and I am a 21 year old female. I’m looking for some roleplays with you all! Mostly original but I can do fandom too.

I’ve been roleplaying since I was 12 and I really love it! It’s what helps me keep my mind off of the things that are going on in the real world. Either way, I’m very excited to roleplay with you all!

Im looking for a few things.

A modern fantasy roleplay where people are sometimes born with magical abilities

A roleplay following a common fairytale, like Cinderella or the Little Mermaid

A medieval fantasy roleplay involving magic, other species and royalty

A modern high school or college roleplay

A kind of secret agent roleplay,

Or a fantasy roleplay based on a world I made, in modern times on an island that nobody knows that it exists. If you are interested, ill send you a link when you PM me

If you are interested, please send me a PM! I’m looking forward to roleplaying with you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back