• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Plots (OPEN) (Will be updated)

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder

PSX_20191029_230126.jpg

//lowercase is for aesthetic

about me:

× i am a minor though i have plenty of experience with rping and working with adults

× they/them

× pst

× semi-lit to literate

× available off site

× loves to talk ooc and gush about ocs

× can reply a few times a day or every few days. i suffer from a mental illness and have a sick mom so i might need a break every once and awhile

× i can deal with or without character sheets. i play characters of all kinds of ethnicities, gender identities, and sexualities

× i can double and worldbuild

× i like slow burn romance and do any gender pairing

× i am fine with darker themes and cursing

guidelines

× must be semi-literate to literate. i don't want a novel, just try. literacy isn't just about paragraphs, try to give some detail but nothing overwhelming

× please try to reply at least once a week and tell me when you'll be gone for some time or don't want to rp anymore

× i accept any age, gender, and timezone

× i accept any choice of gender pairings and face claims

× must be open to ooc, makes things less awkward for me. i also just like making friends :)

× if you're respectful, I'll be respectful back

× no smut, godmodding, forced romance, or fetishism.

× be open to doubling and worldbuilding if the plot calls for it (i do alot of both of these)

× please pitch in

× don't ask me about bbcode, i have no idea how to use it. it shouldn't be that important regardless

× if you even think you might ghost do not message me for an rp.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

first impressions are a big deal for me. if you end up being interested in plot, maybe have a plot or two of your own, please don't message me with a “hey.” or “how are you?” i want to get to the point. i don't mind talking, i just need to know what you have in mind or what you're interested in. feel free to tell me your preferences as well.

plots
all of these plots are open to ideas
🌼 = craving

bold = preferred role
u = no preferred role​

(medieval fantasy) (mystery) (darker themes) (taken)

× a series of brutal killings have broke out in the quiet city of fernworth. city knights have gone mad under mysterious reasons and with no one to examine such occurrences, fernworth's king has no choice but to build an investigative agency. a group of individuals was picked and will be paid hefty coin if the situation is solved. the king is messing with some shady folks although there is no time to be choosy. little did anyone know, they are dealing with ancient and powerful beings, a cult if I am honest. they resemble that of vampires though more beast than human. it is said that these creatures only appeared in times of a corruption in the neverending which is essentially the afterlife. jealous gods were often associated with this, ripping through the borders of reality to have things their way. it would take more than just a group to solve this mystery, where will this take them?

(medieval fantasy) (optional romance) (cyberpunk) 🌼

× staromadasa is a planet resembling that of medieval fantasy and steampunk genres. it is a vast world with many distinct countries, creatures, and people. this is set in the largest country of staromadasa, trabota. trabota is most well known for its crime and child labor. a group of young boys labeled the lost boys have gathered together for one purpose, to state their rights. they typically range from ages 13-17. they are diligent workers who aren't afraid to expose or kill to get their message across.

in this rp, it will cover the adventures of these boys as they take down greedy business owners. we may also create our own group with an older cast or one with both genders. i have plenty of information to give about this world.

(adventure) (high fantasy) (darker themes) 🌼 (u)

× a set of kingdoms are divided into cards: hearts, diamonds, clubs, and spades. the heart kingdom’s title is deceiving, they are by far the most powerful and ruthless dynasty out of the bunch. they are known for declaring war on weaker domains to reach the top. the diamonds share a sense of selfishness, although, they are more open-minded to acts the hearts may find controversial. they enjoy a lavish lifestyle and are renowned for the balls they throw at the end of every year, which many nobles come to gather on any information they can to exploit others with later. the clubs and spades tend to stick in the shadows being the lowest of rank, spades being at rock bottom.

the clubs are a division of wild folk whose main interest is salvaging as much lore of their kingdom as possible while spades are actually witches guarding such lore, once being overthrown by the clubs. the spades are very spiteful people and are not social with the other groups the most. they often are striving to bring themselves back to the power they once held. the main idea of this plot starts at the diamonds, who are friendly enough with the hearts. they have seen what the kingdom's leader has become and is aware of the heart’s plans for them.

the diamond king declares they'll take no more and will gather allies to set the hearts in their rightful place, at the bottom. (this is only briefly explaining how things work, I have plenty more of information to share)

(darker themes) (high fantasy) (adventure) 🌼

× a prince/princess murders their parents for the sake of saving their city and regarding their personal freedom. now having to hide their identity, they start their new life as a pirate. unfortunately, the captain is no fool and is aware of who they are. they agree to keep a secret, if they agree to help search for an ancient relic. the ex-royalty agrees however, on the trip the relic is sold for hefty coin to an assassin’s guild by the pirate. little did they know they had a whole powerful population that the pirate owed that to.

now planted on the prince/princess’s city doorstep, they find themselves having to accept their fate and the two declare to find that relic and return it to its rightful owners.

(adventure) (cyberpunk) (superpowers)

× 2078, the government has smuggled random individuals and injected them with a serum that turns them into superhumans. they are breeding them as well to create machines to handle crime and war. however, their plans didn't end up going so smoothly. some experiments became far too powerful for their own body and either went mad or morphed into abominations that only wish to kill. alongside that, plenty of superhumans just escaped.

there can either be a group or duo out to destroy what created them, stating that nobody else should have their curse. along the way we can create street gangs and supervillains to distract our characters from their goals and provide some extra action.

(mythology) (adventure) (fantasy) (modern fantasy) (powers)

× a group of zodiac demigods grew up in the same town as children. being witches, they found themselves having to stick together, even if they didn't always agree. now that they're adults, they've seemed to completely forget their origins and dabblings with magic. a quarrel with the child of scorpio causes a drastic change in the zodiac alignment, breaking them apart and ultimately affecting how the world works. this results in tension with their parents, forcing the gang to gather back together and travel to the stars where their parent's kingdom awaits, now needing to patch up some issues. (notice: witches can be male and share the same title as their female counterparts. we don't have to play all of the zodiacs)

final notes
if you're looking for something just romantic related pm me and we can discuss a plot, pairing(s), etc. don't like my plots but still want to rp? feel free to share your ideas in pm. i am avaiable pm and comment.

Last edited:
So I'm really interested in your Pirate/Prince(ss) storyline. I'd love to pick your brain some to see where your vision is and gain a little more insight! If you'd prefer messages, I can definitely move to there or Discord or anywhere else for that matter haha.

I am also interested in the pirate/royalty plot line as well as the cult-ish plot line. I would be interested in discussing both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back