• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy partners

Sebastian M

Lock and Load, Kiddo.
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone, or a few, to RP with me. After I started fantasy RP I got addicted, and would love to do more!

Ok, I do have a few plot ideas for fantasy, but I would also love to hear if you have any ideas! And I'm also fine with just winging it to see how the RP turns out, if anyone it up for that.

I prefer at least one paragraph responses, we can do more!

Also, please try on grammar. I understand a few mistakes, everyone does it. But no text like spelling!

Hi, I hope your day's going well!

Are you still on the hunt for a fantasy RP partner? What sort of ideas do you have? And are you feeling more traditional high fantasy, or more modern urban fantasy?

Hello! My days going quite well, thank you! Yes, I am still hunting for partners! I'll shoot you a PM to answer your questions and continue the discussion.

Hey, if you're still looking for partners, I'm up for it. Just throw a PM in my direction and we can set on discussing a plot.

Hello! I am interested to hear the plots you have and if not, I hope we can cook up a nice one together.

[QUOTE="Nuria Alva]Hello! I am interested to hear the plots you have and if not, I hope we can cook up a nice one together.

[/QUOTE]
Sweet! Let's see, I always wanted to try a Circus something. Like one person worked at a circus, and another comes in needing a job, then it flourishes from there.

Another idea is more horror. Like there's been strange occurrences, and the characters get sucked into a game of life and death trying to figure out what's happening and stop it.

Then there's the actual game of life and death. Kinda Maze Runner/ Hunger Games. Where they wake up at a strange place, not at home, and then have to survive the obstacle/challenges.

Maybe one where Fantasy is unheard of, but when the characters powers are discovered the get kidnapped and tested on, then have to survive.

Those are some of the weird ideas. If you like one I'll go more into detail.

Then of course there's the ones everyone knows:

Warring Nations

Fantasy High School

Romance between mortalxfantasy creature

We

[QUOTE="Sebastian M]Sweet! Let's see, I always wanted to try a Circus something. Like one person worked at a circus, and another comes in needing a job, then it flourishes from there.
Another idea is more horror. Like there's been strange occurrences, and the characters get sucked into a game of life and death trying to figure out what's happening and stop it.

Then there's the actual game of life and death. Kinda Maze Runner/ Hunger Games. Where they wake up at a strange place, not at home, and then have to survive the obstacle/challenges.

Maybe one where Fantasy is unheard of, but when the characters powers are discovered the get kidnapped and tested on, then have to survive.

Those are some of the weird ideas. If you like one I'll go more into detail.

Then of course there's the ones everyone knows:

Warring Nations

Fantasy High School

Romance between mortalxfantasy creature

[/QUOTE]
Well, I definitely am not into horror or life/death kind of rp e.e I would not mind trying the Circus rp if you can tell me your plot and well, Fantasy High School and mortalxfantasy are of course, cliched, but I don't mind those either.

Hello there. I was reading on this thread and if you are interested I would love to do the maze runner/ hunger games type plot. if you want to shoot me a PM we can discuss from there! :)

SanadaMitsuko said:
I liked waring nation one unless you already RP it.
Of course! I'll shoot you a PM to discuss the plot!

TexanSweetie said:
Hello there. I was reading on this thread and if you are interested I would love to do the maze runner/ hunger games type plot. if you want to shoot me a PM we can discuss from there! :)
PMing!

Hi. If you are still looking for partners I would be interested in doing the one where they are being tested on.

Hey, I noticed you had an idea for warring nations. Winging it - I think - yields the most interesting results. If you want PM me! I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back