• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy partners

Fantasy fandoms? Hm... I'd do a few fantasy AU's from Sherlock or Supernatural or an anime. A few books what do you have in mind?

RosefromtheRiver said:
I skipped a few books (takes the walk of shame), but I really don't mind.
Ok! I'll Pm you for Harry Potter than!

Elysion said:
Since you do romance, I'm totally game. What are your ideas?
For romance, hm. Well, some ideas are:

Assassin x victim

Species 1 x species 2

Angel x demon

Um, I'm sorry. I don't have too many ideas for this yet!

It's totally fine! And I'm super interested in the assassin x victim one, if we could also incorporate species 1 x species 2 into it. I like to combine pairings.

Elysion said:
It's totally fine! And I'm super interested in the assassin x victim one, if we could also incorporate species 1 x species 2 into it. I like to combine pairings.
Ooh. I like that! Maybe it's because they're different species there was the assassination?

YAY. I love the Faerie courts. It's really interesting to me, and so one of our characters could be from the Seelie Court, and the other from the Unseelie? And I sort of take a Lost Girl stance on the Fae. I view any supernatural creature as a Faerie. Werewolf, shapeshifter, witch, succubus, etc. So we have a wide range of species to choose from.

Oh, that's a really interesting take on things. It can really work for our RP! Ok, I really like this idea. Um, so would you rather be Seelie or Unseelie?

I'd rather be Unseelie, since that means my character doesn't have to have really any set morals. She does things for herself. Which will be interesting when she meets the Seelie faerie and it tries to teach her morality. xD Or at least vague morality because the Seelie isn't really a perfect system, either. :3 PM me and we can discuss more there if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back