• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fantasy of Gods

Hunnyhelp said:
I don't feel like it
maxresdefault.jpg

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Well. Initium just started the new age with a good kick in the wrong direction.

[/QUOTE]
Initium seems pissed. I wonder what would happen if death knight wanted to destroy his kingdom?

Hunnyhelp said:
Initium seems pissed. I wonder what would happen if death knight wanted to destroy his kingdom?
The world will crumble.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]foolish god Yldir

[/QUOTE]
How do you know it was him.

Hunnyhelp said:
A death knight wouldn't even try that. I'd leave it to the forest fools who cherish life xD

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]The world will crumble.
How do you know it was him.

[/QUOTE]
Can't we tell when its another one's magic since we are gods :P

No, Yldir knows what will happen.

Buras should. Okay guys, I have to go now. Goodnight my dear lungs !

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Can't we tell when its another one's magic since we are gods :P

[/QUOTE]
Is that why Celebus knew it was Alvera that killed his son, not Violet ?

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Is that why Celebus knew it was Alvera that killed his son, not Violet ?

[/QUOTE]
But he doesn't OH you were being saracastic.

*drops a bomb on everyone and watches as people freak out*

"Sorry I gtg"

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]No, Yldir knows what will happen.
Buras should. Okay guys, I have to go now. Goodnight my dear lungs !

Is that why Celebus knew it was Alvera that killed his son, not Violet ?

[/QUOTE]
*Shrug*

AliceB said:
Initium! Violet says though the dimensions to him, "This is what I wanted to talk about! I knew that they could not be trusted! He is a tyrant! So I send out another invite to come to my castle and discus with me about a merging of our realms and an alliance to fight against these evil monsters that have come to bring the end of balance!" "I send out this invitation to any and all that desire balance in this world and any that have been wronged by the actions of yldir!
After sending out the message to the other gods Violet calls upon her generals and tells them to not dismiss the army and to send out death knights to round up the souls and kill the revived ones.

Violet new this would be what would define this age and knew that if she did not act quick that the world would end at the hands of yldir
Is Celebus invited?

Hunnyhelp said:
Is Celebus invited?
Well yes ^~^ All gods who wish to join Violet may come to the meeting, so he is definatly invited

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]Woah, did Yldir just turn evil or something? Sounds like something serious is happening.

[/QUOTE]
Gosh you could say that again <~> I left for dinner and when I came back, there was dead people comeing back and bug dragons messing up the place and they were sent by yldir so thats even worse <~>

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]Woah, did Yldir just turn evil or something? Sounds like something serious is happening.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. And a new dark age has come, your people are ganna be hit heavy considering winter just ended and all the harvested nightmares from the down season were unleashed. ;-; So everyone's ganna get hurt pretty bad.

I wanna say something but Dark would get mad

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Yeah. And a new dark age has come, your people are ganna be hit heavy considering winter just ended and all the harvested nightmares from the down season were unleashed. ;-; So everyone's ganna get hurt pretty bad.

[/QUOTE]
I still don't understand why you "had" to do that

Hunnyhelp said:
I still don't understand why you "had" to do that
Did you not notice he unleashed a bunch of dreams. Meaning the balance was tipped toward good by a LOT. He unleashed forbidden fruit as well, which is hugely powerful. So, to tip the scale back I had to make everything nightmarish. It's not that bad if we get a hero to spawn.

AliceB said:
^~^ Death knghts are about to be moblised to murder and protect the folks
Careful with how much intervention we have with rebuilding. TOo much and the people will grow dependent O.o . The silent hand is the best one

Gosh tell that to the mirror god ^~^ she like floats around and protects her people, they need her to live or they will all be eatten, my people worship me but are too corrupt with greed to really care about my death knights killing people

AliceB said:
Gosh tell that to the mirror god ^~^ she like floats around and protects her people, they need her to live or they will all be eatten, my people worship me but are too corrupt with greed to really care about my death knights killing people
Don't worry, the mirror god's people if she ever disappears will be dead because of it.

Blarg222 said:
Infernos walked along the path towards the forest in the newly christened night. The fire that surrounded him made him a single light in the bleak dark of the night. As he reached a hill, that viewed the Mountain and all that surrounded it he came upon an unsettling sight. What he saw was not the green forest he had come enjoy during his visits to the mountain, but a dark, bleak and desolate stretch of land which surrounded an odd new Plateau. This caused Infernos to rush to the mountain to receive answers, "What kind of monstrosity could have converted such a place into a heart of darkness" he thought to himself as he rushed to the Mountain's peak. When he reached the peak he saw Yldir standing at its edge, looking ominously at the now hallowed land. Infernos bowed out of greeting before addressing the god, "What has happened? I have arrived here to see this black corrupted land. Who could have done such a thing, how could it have passed in my absence?" He asked.
@Dark Severus
IT WAS YLDIR >o< WE HAVE TO BURN THE WITCH!!! [media]

[/media]

Trying to tell me about the silent hand...

I doubt the Glads could but food to their mouth without Celebus

My cantet are fully functioning alone. They live nowhere near Initium and as you've seen, I've barely posted about them xD they have a later role.

Merpeople can function by themselves for the most part. They live all around the sea, but not near Lydia's home. She lives deep within the ocean where it is bearly lit. Lydia's home is a giant castle made out of coral and pieces of metal.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]Merpeople can function by themselves for the most part. They live all around the sea, but not near Lydia's home. She lives deep within the ocean where it is bearly lit. Lydia's home is a giant castle made out of coral and pieces of metal.

[/QUOTE]
JFC I READ MEAT OMG. PIECES OF MEAT I WAS LIKE "WHAT." omg. Now i'm picturing Lydia being a secret shark with a castle of coral and MEAT

Buras' automatons, meanwhile, are doing who knows what in their little domain. Maybe they're making more to be blessed with the gift of life. Who knows, I certainly don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back