• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fantasy of Gods

I was reading this and like, what are they talking about.

Then I started reading your post

CELEBUS WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE

Hunnyhelp said:
I was reading this and like, what are they talking about.
Then I started reading your post

CELEBUS WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE
No he will not.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]No he will not.

[/QUOTE]
Wtf

Um I'm just gonna talk to my wife and help kill this dragon!

Hunnyhelp said:
Wtf

Um I'm just gonna talk to my wife and help kill this dragon!
The dragon byoutifully left.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]This is going to start a real godly war.

[/QUOTE]
Not it isn't. It will end it before it started. I could quote a lot of people who could see through time (actually only two) but I'll choose Griffin.

"But where there is death, there will always be death."

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]The dragon byoutifully left.
Not it isn't. It will end it before it started. I could quote a lot of people who could see through time (actually only two) but I'll choose Griffin.

"But where there is death, there will always be death."

[/QUOTE]
I'm confused what are we supposed to do?

Hunnyhelp said:
So you left out water and fire and time and some stuff just so you know...
I state that

I wanted the dreamy guy, mirror lady, madame death, and sir fabulous to
Classified%2B(1).png

Well. Now I have to materialize nightmares to balance out the dreams that were given. Meaning, there will be another dark age forming around the nations. Get ready

Hunnyhelp said:
I'm confused what are we supposed to do?
Fight my dracolich on the plateau. The forest is a mixture of all four realms.

The dracolich needs four gods (I think you could guess who they are) to be killed and needs some sort of a strategy. The rest is for you to figure it out.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Well. Now I have to materialize nightmares to balance out the dreams that were given. Meaning, there will be another dark age forming around the nations. Get ready

[/QUOTE]
Some things have been taken from reality into dreams. I suggest you take reality to reality and dreams into dreams. That way you will prevent a dark age.

Why am I even helping you guys ?

Also, no offense to Lydia. But she will have the worst part of the stick, the merfolk during winter have the worst nightmares. And they have to be materialized, as I said. For balance.

Hunnyhelp said:
Um, prepare yourself with some BOAS god fighting dragon
Did I mention it's all three dragons along with crows combined ?

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Some things have been taken from reality into dreams. I suggest you take reality to reality and dreams into dreams. That way you will prevent a dark age.

[/QUOTE]
Won't work. Too much godly intervention on day to day life will be hazardous. It has to be gradual, with using nightmares.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Also, no offense to Lydia. But she will have the worst part of the stick, the merfolk during winter have the worst nightmares. And they have to be materialized, as I said. For balance.

[/QUOTE]
HUEHUEHUE

That moment when Yldir causes unbalance to cause balance and my laptop got magically unplugged.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Won't work. Too much godly intervention on day to day life will be hazardous. It has to be gradual, with using nightmares.

[/QUOTE]
Fine, let the peeps rot in the world of dreams where the--OH I TALK TOO MUCH.

Don't tell me what you'll do, just show me already.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Some things have been taken from reality into dreams. I suggest you take reality to reality and dreams into dreams. That way you will prevent a dark age.

[/QUOTE]
I get what you want us to do, although I refuse to do it.

Everyone's an arse to everyone now. Byoutiful

Donkey.jpg

Hunnyhelp said:
I get what you want us to do, although I refuse to do it.
I'd like to point out that what Yldir is doing is---------------------------------------------------------will be revealed as the story progresses. NOW REACT.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Everyone's an arse to everyone now. Byoutiful
Donkey.jpg

I'd like to point out that what Yldir is doing is---------------------------------------------------------will be revealed as the story progresses. NOW REACT.

[/QUOTE]
Give me an hour to make a post.

I don't feel like it

I don't think he is but maybe that is a big twist or something <~> Well I guess the Anti-gods are here so like I guess we have to kill them and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back