• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy/Modern/Realistic RPers

Greetings to those reading this invitation!

Alright! You got my attention? So what's this that I offer?

Let's start off with the basics about myself.

Who am I? AbsoluteDebauchery

What am I? Currently 20 years old, Male.

My Occupation? HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) Technician/Installer

There goes the basics, now onto RPing!

What are my standards?

I expect those that participate to be good in English, is a multi-paragraph detailed poster. Listen, I won't do RP's that if I were to create a dedicated detailed RP post, and I only get a sentence in return, then that's a huge turn off and a waste of time for me. No offense to those that prefer one liners, that's fine.

I'm on usually on weekends all day and I tend to try to be on the rest of the day after work.

I live in the Eastern Time Zone in the United States. That way people don't get confused time wise if they do live in different countries and/or state/province.

I can play male, female, or other sorts of species that one would prefer.

I would and will try to match whatever character you would have me play, but I would also ask the same from the other in the event it is done so. However, we can always come to a compromise to work it out.

I am doing this to help me practice my writing and i've been RPing for a good rough six years now.

Don't worry if you can't post right after, I am very patient, if your posts take time to write up, no rush, I prefer quality over quantity.

Though do let me know if you can no longer participate, or are occupied with something like a vacation, or whatever really :p

The setting I have in set in Monster Girl Encyclopedia, and that's what i'm currently RPing in most of the time. If you have questions about MGE (Monster Girl Encyclopedia) or anything else, PM me only with said questions/inquiries. Thanks! Have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back