• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy in all shapes and sizes

SuperSquids

Hello!! Welcome to my little treasure trove filled with rambling madness

It has been a while since I have done a rp, and I am looking to get back into the swing of things with this. but before I get into all the fun stuff there are a few rules I just want to get into just so you know what I am looking for, just the basic stuff:
-be 18+ please, I am 21 myself, I like romance in rps and will only do that with people over 18
-As far as romance goes I tend to do M x M / NB x M / NB x NB only (trans characters are welcome though!!!), most my oc's are male and non-binary ( I am non-binary myself!!)
-3rd person only! I find 1st person to be a bit uncomfortable
-As far as post length goes I can do anywhere between 2 to 5 paragraphs, that highly depends on the rp itself though, and I tend to match whatever my partner writes so.
-I like darker themes! Drama, horror, angst, all of that good stuff.
-And I like romance as well, though it's not a requirement at all.
-Also I am a student with a job, usually I am pretty quick to respond with stuff but it sometimes can take me a while, if I don't respond for a longer period of time feel free to send me a reminder though!
-I want to keep things on this site, don't ask me for a discord.
-and finally, I am ghost friendly, though if the rp is not working out I'd still prefer if you'd send me a message!

And that's it for the boring stuff! now to get into the meat of my thread:
So there are some fantasy rps I want to get into (I am okay with both medieval fantasy or modern fantasy), I don't really have any concrete plot ideas I have in mind that I want to do, but I am open to brainstorm. And one important tidbit for fantasy rps I do like to use / play against non-human characters which you will find a lot of here, for example instead of a demon just being some guy with horns and a tail, having him be more monster-esque is a lot more interesting to me, if that makes sense.

So here for all the fun stuff:
the roles with bold letters are ones that I would want to do. if both roles are bold that just means I can play either party haha

Demon x Angel.
-
This one can both be modern or medieval, and the way I see this one would be in the same sort of vain/world/setting as in Good Omens, just with our own OC's.
Human x Demon
(Guardian) Angel x Human
Human
x Ghost
Supernatural being x hunter/paranormal investigator
-
This would just be modern, something like werewolf x werewolf hunter or cryptid / monster x paranormal investigator (just not vampire x vampire hunter or anything along the lines. Vampires are very not my thing, sorry)
Supernatural being x human apprentice
-If you know the ancient magus's bride, that's pretty much what I am looking for haha, just with oc's

So yeah, that list is just sort of the stuff I like as far as these types of rps go, so you sort of get the gist (jist?). If you have any ideas / pairings of your own you would like to do that are in the same vain as what I have listed above feel free to send a message!

Now onto the fandom stuff, this will be a much shorter list:

Steven universe OC x OC (I am begging for this rn)
- I really would love to get into some oc x oc action with this one. I have been getting back into Steven Universe and recently rediscovered an old gemsona of mine that I would just love to use. For this one I mostly want it to stick to oc x oc (no shade to the canon characters at all, I just prefer it that way). It could either be gemsona x human or gemsona x gemsona.

And that's it!!! If you have made it to the end I applaud your ability to read through my mad ramblings haha. I hope I was clear enough with what I was looking for, so if you are interested feel free to shoot me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back