• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina looked as the imposing man came over and sat next to her. She felt like she should be freaking out but she wasnt.

"Y-yeah I am. I just arrived yesterday."

"It's nice to meet ya'!" Eshne shook his hand with a strong grip, letting go afterwards and looking around the school. "This place is big."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro nudged Cerin playfully and then looked towards the kitchen, "Yes Mum!"
Vex rolled his eyes as he came out if the kitchen. "Foods ready, children."

Roman pushed Eshne out the way and manifested an RPG shooting Al in the face, "Where did that dragon cone from?"

Thantos looked up at the dragon with a smile across his face "I guess I came at the right time" he said as he disappeared into shadow then reapers on the roof to watch the fight

...♅Akira looked over towards the male charging towards him, yet he ignored it. With a flick of his wrist, the male returned to normal, the flames vanishing. Akira spoke♅...

“ It's probably best you don't tempt me. I can do a lot worse to you. ”

...♅Akira returned his vision towards Lumina and smiled slightly as he heard her talk. Simply due to his presence, he was influencing Lumina's flaws. His presence was removing her anxiety, and the presence he was emitting gave Lumina a feeling that she had been reunited with Akira after many years. Of course, this was the case, as it was simply a feeling. He soon continued♅...

“ Oh? I think you'll like it here. It isn't too much hassle, and it's a rather relaxed atmosphere. ”

"GAH! What the hell that hurt!

*Sigh* "Well this sucks"

Because of Al suddenly losing so much power he passed out

Asphyxiated said:
Vex rolled his eyes as he came out if the kitchen. "Foods ready, children."
Mahiro got up and walked into the kitchen, kissing Vex on the cheek when he walked passed him. He sat down on the table and took his knife and fork into his hand, "Wow! that is a lot... but it looks so good."

Roman looked at the now passed out Al. "You knocked him out, Akira." Roman said grinning.

Thanos wined "dangit no one died" he said as he sat down on the roof and let his legs hang out over the edge "I wanted another soul" he said with aggravation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back