• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Its alright, If you want I'll get some food." She said, staring at the crying boy.

...♅Akira manifested out of gold particles in the air above the school gates, looking down at the Human greeting the new comer. He spoke as he observed them from above♅...

“ Hm. A Human? How peculiar. My guess is Hideki thought he had a dorm room here, so I better go to him eventually. ”

tumblr_m9qx5p4WbC1r4szoro1_500_zps8cfq5hvf.gif

Shade looks at the girl" otay but first we should go to where al has gone to there is a new student here" shade says normally

Roman looked behind him, "Who's that?" He asked putting a hand in his pocket. He then used the other to wave to the floating guy, "Hello sir." Roman yelled.

"Hey! Wait up!" Moriko runs after them until she reached the gate. "Oh!, hey there" she waved at the new person.

Asphyxiated said:
"Eh....I might eat some, but yeah. He's cooking a lot." Cerin rubbed his eyes with his wrists and yawned. He didn't have to deal with headaches like Vex or Mahiro, thankfully. "He's like a soccer mom on a mission in there."
"Hahaha, it's Football, not Soccer." Mahiro grins at Cerin, wondering if he'd start a little argument with him, "It smells good."

Slaxt said:
Sora blushes harder "I don't know... You're kind of scaring me..." He looks at Yoruichi "So you can go ahead and do whatever you want..."
"Awww I'm sorry." she doesn't move off of him though, "I don't want you to feel scared."

Roman turned around again, "Human of course. My powers, I can manifest weapons out of thin air." He said making a sword appear in his hand. Roman heard someone say 'hey' to him and he turned to wave.

"What's your name?" She asked politely giving a small smile.

(My pic is obviously how my guy looks) "Well Roma we were just going to get something to eat wanna join us?"

LonelyAssassin said:
"Hahaha, it's Football, not Soccer." Mahiro grins at Cerin, wondering if he'd start a little argument with him, "It smells good."
"Awww I'm sorry." she doesn't move off of him though, "I don't want you to feel scared."
"It's Soccer." Cerin sneered behind his mask, looking at Mahiro. He kept the disgusted expression when he commented on the food," not really."

Roman looked at Shade and the other girl, "I'm Roman, nice to meet you both." He said slightly grinning. "It is nice to see another human?" Roman asked Al. "There must not be many I'm guessing."

...♅Akira continued observing them shortly before one of the males waved. He spoke with a sigh♅...

“ Well. May as well welcome them in my Human Form. ”

...♅Akira slowly descended his form changing as he lowered. When he reached the ground, he was standing five feet away from the males and female. He spoke as he put on a convincing fake smile♅...

“ I'd like to be the first senior to welcome you to Fantasy High. My name is Akira Fukushima. ”

4d9bce7e2467588833b1812fe9948c25_zps1da8c203.jpg

Lumina looks to find a nice place to eat her breakfast. She notices a bench near the school building and sits on it, quietly eating her food, taking in thr beautiful scenery. There definitely were some interesting people here, she thought to herself. Yesterday was a whirlwind, she could barely remember it.

Lumina looks to find a nice place to eat her breakfast. She notices a bench near the school building and sits on it, quietly eating her food, taking in thr beautiful scenery. There definitely were some interesting people here, she thought to herself. Yesterday was a whirlwind, she could barely remember it.

Asphyxiated said:
"It's Soccer." Cerin sneered behind his mask, looking at Mahiro. He kept the disgusted expression when he commented on the food," not really."
Mahiro rolls his eyes and looks away, "Americans." He lets out a yawn and doesn't reply to his return comment about the smell, even though he picked the fight, he realised he was too tired.

"Hmm..." Al sensed something was off Al moved closer to the man putting a burning finger on his head "Heh you are not a normal human are you?"

Roman watched Al, "Hey, I dont think you should do that." Roma said walking over to Akira and Al.

...♅Akira looked at the male who was pointing his finger at him. Suddenly, the fire and heat vanished from the male's finger. He spoke♅...

“ Pointing at people is rude. Also, I'm not Human at all. ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back