• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
i blinked the bright greens of the forest matched my eyes but then i got scared and i shifted and was a black and brown wolf with the same eyes ,shaking in fear and whimpering

Han put his hand on Blue's fur. "What's the matter. There's nothing to fear here. I've lived here my entire life. Nothing will hurt us." He sat down against a tree trunk and patted the spot next to him. "Come and relax."

i almost shift back a few times before being able to fully shift "im sorry about that i got scared , it is new thats all its new so its scary so i panic and i shift"

Han nodded. "I forgot that people get scared by new things." He pointed to himself. "I don't fear anything....except snakes." He shivers. "Snakes are horrible." He laughed and looked at Blue. "Do you want to see another cool power of mine?"

"i am terrified of ladybugs and im scared im timid " i look at my books where the fell and then back to him" yeh show me"

"Okay watch this." Han stood up and stretched. He grabbed ahold of the silver cuff on his wrist. "Mar rogo tua." He whispered. The cuff began to glow for a little and Han's eyes turned green. He smiled and raised his arms. The winds dropped to a slight breeze and the temperature became perfect, not too cold and not too hot. He removed all the sound energy around, making all background noise disappear. He snapped his fingers and different colors of electricity crackled over head, creating a spectacular light show. Han laughed and sat back down against the tree. "I wish I could do more, but I'm tired."

i jumped and look at the beautiful colors " what was that?" i cocked my head and wondered " you grew up in hell, what dose that make you?"

Han smiled. "I'm a demon. The demon of shadows." He stood up and gave a small bow before sitting back down. "And I can manipulate energy." He motioned for Blue to sit with him. "Come sit and enjoy the light show."

" did you grow up with a family?" i sat and look at the colors with him smiling when my favorite colors were shown

Brushing her hair from her face as the wind cleared Skyler looked over the paper trying to find where to go with a lost look on her face clutching a book tightly in her arms to a stop seeing two people near a tree. "The wind finally stopped. Luckily." Skyler mumbled before seeing a light up in the sky and admired it for a while saying nothing to the two she didn't know.

Han nodded. "Yeah. A wolf family but a family nonetheless." He summoned a stack of knives and began throwing them at trees, hitting his target each time. "I was raised by wolves. Funny, right?" He laughed.

"a family that dose not try to kill you is a better than a family of another species" i look at the tree that he hit, he had brought me to hell and showed me what it was

Han shrugged. "There is a few perks of being raised by wolves." He grinned mischievously. "One of which is that I'm never shy." He laughed and kissed Blue on the cheek before standing up. He extended his hand to her. "Do you want to go now?"

Haiiro smiled, having gotten the meal ready and set up, and used the power of the mask to become a snake. She hid in the chair she had set out for Han and hid under a napkin. She had made a meal for three since she expected that the reason Han had asked her to prepare a big meal is because Han wanted to eat with Blue.

" where are we going to go " i stood up but leaned against the tree no one had shown me any kind of affection before and i blushed and turned into a mouse

When the lights stopped Skyler started to walk away smiling, looking down at the ground and tripping as her book went flying into the air and she hit the ground with a faint thud then a sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
(We're sorta in Hell.) Han picked up Blue. "We're going back to Earth. You ready?" He asked the small mouse.

i squeak and walk to the edge of his hand hopeing he cautchs on that i cant shift with out geting down first

Han laughed and took them back to Earth, in front of the school. He gently set down Blue and decided to make the wind blow hard and the temperature to drop to freezing levels. He laughed as the grass began to grow ice crystals around then.

Blues shifts back to human and shivers "y-y-you ffffforgot my b-books" i say with a scowl he left behind my books and my rose

Han snaps and Blue's books appeared suspended in air and the rose appeared in her pocket. He laughed. "No I didn't." He rose the temperature around him and her but kept it cold all around the rest of the school.

i grab my books and smiled " i love my books" i looked at them they were worn and old and i knew every word "why are we back here it was beautiful back there"

i grab my books and smiled " i love my books" i looked at them they were worn and old and i knew every word "why are we back here it was beautiful back there"

(my internet is being stupid sorry if it takes a minute to reply)

Han frowned and his mood darkened. "Because the Hellhounds were coming." He shook his head and laughed. "I'm sort of a criminal in Hell." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Probably should of mentioned that earlier." He muttered before grabbing Blue's hand and started dragging her to the nearest table.

Primca stood outside of the door that was supposed to be Han's dorm room. He wanted to surprise his old friend and he hoped that they were still friends. After all, they haven't seen each other in sixteen years. He shrugged and knocked on the door, awaiting it to be opened.

(@Metaphysics)

Last edited by a moderator:
i stumble after him smiling " what are we doing?" i sit across the table from him and look at the table biting my lip thinking about the colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back