• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"After school, I will check the list of job offers on my laptop," Kevin said honestly. Looking at the time he said, "I wonder what would happen if we ditched.

"Ditched school?" Ava asked him, "No I can't I need the grades." She would never in a million years think about ditching it wasn't her style.

"My family stresses a lot about good grades, they already don't accept me for who I am, its the only way to please them." Ava said, she was the only gifted person in her family, they thought she was strange. That's why she was home schooled most her life and now was attending this school for people like her. "They do love me but they just wish I wasn't this." She said looking down at the ground.

"Hey, you are perfect as you are," Kevin said lifting up her chin. Looking into her eyes he said, "Let's just do this together."

Ava smiled and reached up placing her hand on his. "Thank you," She said closing her eyes for just a moment. She then looked back up at him, "We better practice."

The bell rang Ava signed she wasn't ready to move on to her next class. She walked over to stand beside Kevin. "Walk with me?" She asked him.

"Sure thing, love," Kevin said smiling gently. Walking next to her he said, "About five years ago I entered the expert level of the martial arts realm."

Ava was truly fascinated with Kevin, there was something welcoming about him. "How long did it take for you to get there?" She asked him.

"About four years of training my body and dragonfist techniques," Kevin said gently. Looking at Ava he said, "I love you."

Ava's breath caught in her throat, she froze for a moment trying to wrap her brain around what he had just said. She looked up at him smiling with blushed cheeks. "You do?" She asked innocently.

Ava chewed at her bottom lip. "I would love that." She said reaching up on her tip toes to kiss his cheek.

Kevin smiled and wondered what their next class was. He kissed her lips gently and pulled away saying, "I have a mission on Friday. I will have to leave on Friday afternoon."

"I wish you didn't heave to go." Ava said quietly. She didn't want him to know that she needed him here with her.

"Won't I just be in the way?" Ava asked him she really would love to go but she felt like she would just cause more problems for him.

"No because it's just the usual search and rescue," Kevin said looking at Ava tenderly. Sighing to himself, he knew that was his job. Every weekend he would go and work with the search and rescue teams.

"If your sure its okay and I'm not going to be in the way I would love to go with you." She said smiling wrapping her arm around his to take his hand.

Kevin held her hand gently and walked to their next class. Smiling he said, "Ava, you're a remarkable young lady."

Ava couldn't help but blush again at his words. "Sit by me?" She asked him before kissing his cheek and walking into the classroom.

"Sure love," Kevin said following her into the classroom. Smiling gently he sat down next to her and thought about the search and rescue he had to go on the next afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back