• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ava's eyes widened, she couldn't help but blush she hurried along with him to their first class. She sat down in the second row where she had sat the day before.

Ava pulled out a notebook and pen wanting to be prepared for when the teacher came in and class started. She glanced to the back of the room where Kevin sat, she gave him a quick smile before turning back around.

As the teacher came in, he wrote some problems on the board and asked for volunteers. Kevin raised his hand and said, "May I do them all?"

Ava had copied the problems from the board into her notebook. Good grades meant the world to her. Failing was not an option. She was surprised to hear Kevin ask to do the problems, after all she hadn't even known he was in this class until a while ago.

Kevin was allowed to and one by one he did them quickly and perfectly. The teacher watched in awe at Kevin's writing speed. When he was finished he said, "Well, am I right?"

Ava glanced down at her notebook, dang he was fast, she had only managed to finish the first problem before Kevin was completely done. She smiled up at him in amazement. She heard the teacher say that he someone managed to get them all right.

Kevin slipped a note containing his phone number on her desk before heading to his seat. As class continued, he looked at Ava tenderly.

Ava opened the piece of paper, and smiled looking at it. She glanced back at Kevin then the clock wishing class could be over. She doodled in her notebook waiting for the bell to ring to dismiss them before their next class starts.

Kevin heard the bell ring and headed to Ceramics, his elective class. Smiling, he wonderd what Ava's second period was.

Ava moved along down the hallway stopping at her locker to grab her choir book, they were doing the play Little Shop of Horrors and she was the lead. She quickly typed in a message on her phone and sent it to Kevin asking him to meet her for lunch.

Kevin got her message and replied, 'I made two bentos. Want one?' Then he got to work on a cup he was going to start.

(Look, the person who makes the RP controls what happens, common sense. Please stop controlling what happens in my high school. You can only control your own characters.)

The announcement system came on and a loud voice was heard saying in a montone fashion "Attention all students, due to the death of most of the elective teachers due to being hunted down all freshman will be given the same schedule. All students are to report to gym when the next bell rings." After that statement the announcement system shuts off with a click. Elizabeth hurriedly makes her way towards the gym.

Ava felt her phone go off but didn't have time to look at it she was quickly whisked away by the choir people wanting to quickly get started on rehearsal.

(Read my previous post please DarkPixie)

The bell rings and between class time is over. A monotone voice comes on over the announcements and says "Report to the gym at the southern end of the school, tardiness will not be accepted, you have 5 minutes."

Ava held her play book in her hands, she glanced around at the other students in the room. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She headed to the gym pulling out her cell phone. She smiled walking down the hall she saw Kevin. "Kevin." She called out hoping he would hear her.

Kevin was already in the gymnasium and said, "Why would freshman kill the sensei? It makes no sense."

He heard Ava, and walked over to her. Taking her by the hand he kissed her gently before saying, "Are you alright?"

Hearing Kevin's statement Elizabeth stifled a laugh and walked up to him and Ava. She said that "This kind of thing happens all the time. We get all kinds of 'people' here, although... you two are the first full humans I've seen around here..."

"What's going on?" She asked a bit shaken up. She couldn't believe something like this could happen and so close to the beginning of the school year too. What was going to happen. She sat down next to him.

"Well, this school obviously has quite a few bloodthirsty people. Now I just have to figure out what to do," Kevin said sitting down next to Ava. He somehow was in love with her.

Ava glanced around, she was new to this kind of school, she had been home schooled since third grade. This was her first year back to an open school. She bit her bottom lip wondering how on earth people could do this. She remembered hearing of this kind of stuff on the news but never was she caught in the middle of it. She glanced up at Kevin unsure of what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back