• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ava felt the palms of her hands getting warm, she pulled her had away from Kevin, her powers always acted up when she was scared or anger. She didn't want to hurt him or anyone else, she had to get her fears under control.

Kevin's eyes widened and ran out of the gym. The gym doors opened before he got to them. Jumping from wall to wall, he could feel 'them' in the area committing a crime.

Elizabeth stared at the gym doors for a second before turning to Ava and saying "I'm gonna go after that idiot. If he isn't here by the time the teacher gets here he could get expelled...or worse" She says that last part with the faintest trace of a grin before quickly tossing off her hoodie, grabbing her gun, and chasing after him.

Kevin then disappeared from the school grounds and reappeared where a back robbery was taking place. Immobilizing the robbers, he quickly returned to the school and to Ava's side.

Elizabeth looked around for a bit, but didn't find Kevin. She walked back to the gym smirking while thinking about what that idiot had coming to him, only to notice upon entering the gym that he was standing right next to Ava. Elizabeth put her hoodie back on and re-hid her gun just in time as the PE teacher materialized into the room from seemingly nowhere. "Alright class, as you all know there have been a few unfortunate deaths lately. Here in PE that doesn't matter. I don't want to hear anyone talking about it." She hurriedly exclaimed. She then proceded to tell the students the lesson plan. "Today you will be paired up with another person. You will have to fight that person WITHOUT using powers. You may choose your opponent if you wish."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ava felt her breath catch in the throat. She had never fought anyone before, well besides her brothers but they deserved it. She glanced around at everyone who seemed to be pairing up to fight. She exhaled deeply hoping there was someone as pathetic as her who would need a partner someone who she could take one easily. However it didn't seem like today was her day everywhere she turned there was someone else who was ready to fight and kick butt. She crossed her arms trying to tell herself it will be alright.

Nevaeh walks around the school and gets caught by a teacher. She is put into Gym class where she

Was "Supposed to be or she would have gotten worse consequences than humiliation." She mocked the teacher in her mind. The Gym teacher glared at her. She sighed. ~I was a new student, didn't understand much, yet I have to deal with this...~ she thought. She looked at the teacher. "Do I need to introduce myself? Or not? Because I'd rather not, but whatever you say..." She said with a monotone hum of a voice. She was obviously not enjoying it if her voice was that unhappy-sounding. 
Her*

"Thank you," Ava said nervously this place seemed to be pretty intense and she was nervous enough with everything that had happened so far here.

Nevaeh looks at the two speaking. She knows they aren't looking at her, but she still bothers to glare at both of them. "People... I shall not speak with them." She whispered to herself, making sure they would not hear her.

Nevaeh laughs under her breath. "Who wouldn't know the basic structure of a simple stance..." She thought to herself. 
Nevaeh laughs under her breath. "Who wouldn't know the basic structure of a simple stance..." She thought to herself.

Ava sat her bag down and walked away from the bleachers. She looked up at Kevin hoping he would take it easy on her. She fiddled with the hem of her shirt watching the others in the room.

"Good, but have strength in your stance," Kevin said informatively. Then he added, "Every attack is not a single attack but a part of a combo. Each movement leads into the next."

Ava nodded, she stood firmer more aggressive like she does when her brothers think its fun to fight with her.

Ava suddenly felt a bit of empowerment by his words. She quickly moved it and in one swift motion Kevin was laying on the ground. Her hand was wrapped around his forearm. She smiled down at him. "My brothers come in handy once in a while," She said almost laughing.

"Once in a while, huh," Kevin said moving so that Ava was pinned facedown with her arm behind her back. Smiling he said, "Never let your guard down."

Ava sighed, "No fair," She couldn't help but giggle at how silly of a mistake she made. That would have never happened but she was so distracted around him she couldn't help it.

"Yes, I am partnered with a mercenary group," Kevin said looking at Ava gently. Helping her up he added, "I will be training you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back