• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♅Akira's form slowly changed, revealing his normal form. He put a piece of chocolate into his mouth as he heard the female talk. He looked around at the female, slightly surprised at her question and replied...

“ I dunno. I just got here. ”

light36_zpsbf86uheu.jpg

"Are you sure it can't be fixed?" She asked him, looking at her tea. She felt too guilty to look at his face.

Moriko sat in silence, she felt a little awkward now to be honest, her rabbit came into the room and hopped on her lap.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman gave a slight smirk, "Sometimes. I am 'sometimes' a pervert." He said looking up Haiiro. "Atleast to you that is. But that's because I..." he mumbled.

@AriaTheWatcher

"You wish." Roman said. He then sat quietly sighing in relief of the fact that Haiiro didn't hear what he was mumbling about.

@AriaTheWatcher

Nonalaka said:
"Are you sure it can't be fixed?" She asked him, looking at her tea. She felt too guilty to look at his face.
Moriko sat in silence, she felt a little awkward now to be honest, her rabbit came into the room and hopped on her lap.

@AsongOfIceandFire
"Positive." Ansom said ,and that was all he said before leaning back in the chair. All of my photos. Family, vacation, entertainment.....others. Thanks Obama.

...♅Akira sat down on a chair and spoke♅...

“ I am Imperius Vi Euphoria, Ruler of Euphoria. Call me Akira. Pleasure to meet you, Miss Ruthy. ”

...♅Akira manifested a bag of chips and smiled, soon talking as he opened it♅...

“ Crisps are surprisingly good. I can see why Humans enjoy them. ”

light135_zps7twgvcie.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat down on a chair and spoke♅...

“ I am Imperius Vi Euphoria, Ruler of Euphoria. Call me Akira. Pleasure to meet you, Miss Ruthy. ”

...♅Akira manifested a bag of chips and smiled, soon talking as he opened it♅...

“ Crisps are surprisingly good. I can see why Humans enjoy them. ”

light135_zps7twgvcie.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(I take a potato chip...and eat it.)

Roman chuckled, "How about you shut up?" He said playfully. "Lets go to your dorm. And as in yours I mean 'yours' not mine." Roman giggled a bit.

@AriaTheWatcher

"S-sorry" she muttered again, Dakota hugged her knees and hid her face, which was tearing up a little in them. She really did feel awful, and it really wasn't intentional, 'I really am a screw up...' she thought to herself.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
@AsongOfIceandFire
Angel looked at Cas "i dont think you would be laughing if he did" she said glaring at him.
Aerobus tilted his head. "Have I met you before?" He asked, his voice void of all emotions. Castiel shrugged. "I might have." He laughed.

Nonalaka said:
"S-sorry" she muttered again, Dakota hugged her knees and hid her face, which was tearing up a little in them. She really did feel awful, and it really wasn't intentional, 'I really am a screw up...' she thought to herself.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom burst out laughing. The phone appeared in his hand, completely fixed. "Of course it can be fixed." He laughed some more before putting the phone in his pocket.

...♅Akira slowly began to eat the crisps as his eyes darted back and forth from Aerobus to Ruthy. He spoke, his eyes finally looking at the corpse♅...

“ Shouldn't we move his body before it starts decaying? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slowly began to eat the crisps as his eyes darted back and forth from Aerobus to Ruthy. He spoke, his eyes finally looking at the corpse♅...
“ Shouldn't we move his body before it starts decaying? ”

[/QUOTE]
Aerobus nodded. "Yes, although it takes awhile for the autolytic cycle to get to the smelling stage, I shall dispose of it." He removed the death from the corpse, making it a headless, controlled zombie, and Aerobus sent it to Oblivion. "There. All clear." He returned to the position on the wall.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Angel looked at Cas a little pissed at what he said and slapped him and walked into the kitchen.

Ruthy gasped at what just happened and looked at Castiel "i thought you loved her"

Dakota lifts her head look at him with her teary eyes "A-Ansom! Y-you scared the heck out of me!" She wiped her eyes, smiling in relief.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
@AsongOfIceandFire
Angel looked at Cas a little pissed at what he said and slapped him and walked into the kitchen.

Ruthy gasped at what just happened and looked at Castiel "i thought you loved her"
Castiel put his hand to his face. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked as Aerobus chuckled a bit. "Funny." He mumbled.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota lifts her head look at him with her teary eyes "A-Ansom! Y-you scared the heck out of me!" She wiped her eyes, smiling in relief.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom continued to laugh. "Yes, that was the point." He put his feet up on the table after grabbing another scone. "These are good." He took a bite.

"You're going to give me a heart attack someday I swear!" She said as she relaxed herself on the seat and took another sip of tea.

"Thank yoooou~"Moriko called from another room had retreated to her room while things got a bit awkward.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"You're going to give me a heart attack someday I swear!" She said as she relaxed herself on the seat and took another sip of tea.
"Thank yoooou~"Moriko called from another room had retreated to her room while things got a bit awkward.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "I wouldn't give you a heart attack. I like you too much." He chuckled and pulled out his phone. "Wow. That is a lot of favorites and retweets." He mumbled to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back