• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♅Akira changed into his true form, a smirk on his face as he watched Ruthy slap the male. He spoke♅...

“ Ah~ Much better. ”

tumblr_nkji4yZWS31s7320fo1_500_zpscprz9fp6.png

@PixelScoreMC[/URL] )))
Zero frowned as well, a head ache quickly forming. "Please don't remind me of my daughters death, it is unsettling. Regardless of whether or not I remember her to be my daughter, it is still stressful..." He snapped his fingers, refilling his cup with wine. "And I must agree, all there really is left to do in this world is enjoy the last few things that can really amuse me." He gave a small grin, turning his head towards Akira slightly. "I mean, that's pretty much the only reason we did fight in the first place... boredom."

Angel slapped him. Ruthy and Akira should hang out sometime, if thats ok?)

@AsongOfIceandFire

"ummm maybe you should go ask her Castiel whats wrong since she slapped you" Ruthy said to him

Angel was in the kitchen sitting on the counter and drinking some tea.

She smiled at him before finishing her tea, standing up and walking to the sink to wash her cup. She tried not to dwell on the photo, blocking out what he had mumbled.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him before finishing her tea, standing up and walking to the sink to wash her cup. She tried not to dwell on the photo, blocking out what he had mumbled.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom stood from the chair after finishing his scone. "Do you guys own any alcohol?" He asked. "I haven't been drunk in awhile." He laughed and grabbed yet another scone.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero frowned as well, a head ache quickly forming. "Please don't remind me of my daughters death, it is unsettling. Regardless of whether or not I remember her to be my daughter, it is still stressful..." He snapped his fingers, refilling his cup with wine. "And I must agree, all there really is left to do in this world is enjoy the last few things that can really amuse me." He gave a small grin, turning his head towards Akira slightly. "I mean, that's pretty much the only reason we did fight in the first place... boredom."

“ Well, I must take my leave now. ”

...♅Akira suddenly vanished, reappearing in the same location as Zero, beside his clone. He replied to him♅...

“ Exactly. ”

...♅Akira said as he took the wine glass off of the clone, causing it to vanish♅...

Sweetone said:
(Ruthy and Akira should hang out sometime, if thats ok?).

((( Sure. )))

*Add appeared in the room by coming out of a space crack and a voice came from the space crack*

Voice: ''retrieve me that soul over there''

''.....what soul?''

''THE SOUL RIGHT THERE!!''

''WHAT SOUL I SEE FRICKING NOTHING!!''

''the cyan-colored soul right there floating infront of you!''

''WHAT FUCKING SOUL I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!''

''oh my chi can you not see souls?!''

''IM NOT A GOD DAMN SOUL EATER LIKE YOU!!!''

''SO WHAT ARE YOU A LOWLY ROACH?!!!''

''.......call me a lowly roach one more time i dare you, i DOUBLE dare you mutha fucka call me a lowly roach one more damn time''

*Add then summons a drone*

''.....lowly roa-''

*The drone then shoots out flames at the space crack at the voice started to scream in pain. The Space crack closes and Add looks at Castiel, Angel, Ruthy and Aerobus and puts his hands in his pockets*

''.....well this is awkward mates, isnt it?'' (-n-)

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Well we can't really buy it, we're both underage not to mention Moriko looks around 14....sorry to dissapoint." She smiled at him apologetically.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira suddenly vanished, reappearing in the same location as Zero, beside his clone. He replied to him♅...

“ Exactly. ”

...♅Akira said as he took the wine glass off of the clone, causing it to vanish♅...

((( Sure. )))

[/QUOTE]
Ok let me know when your free)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Alright...." He sighed. "I should probably take my leave now." He sighed and a bottle of rum appeared in his hand, which he began to drink.
Castiel looked at the male. "Hello?" He tilted his head. Aerobus continued to lean on the wall, not saying anything, but watching carefully.
*Add dismisses his drones and sits on his dynamos*

''well...please tell me you didnt see anything. be honest''

@Sweetone

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add dismisses his drones and sits on his dynamos*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''well...please tell me you didnt see anything. be honest''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Angel looked at him but ignored him completely.

She looked at the rum in his hand and tilted her head"....why did you ask if you already have some?" She stared at him.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Exactly. ”

((( Sure. )))

[/QUOTE]
Zero laughed, the shadows from within the portal finally leaking out, blood staining their black tinted appearance. "Well...Looks like I succeeded in destroying all 4 layers of hell... Now let's put it to some use." He snapped his fingers, causing the portal to disappear once all the shadows had left. He summoned his scythe, his skin melting down to the bone, a heavy black aura surrounding him.

"Infernum mittet ad umbras, Metent souless , facies casusque . Occidere , Occide! Et mitterem te ad puteos doloris ! Si vivere mererentur , tunc necesse est mori ." A gigantic hole opened up in the sky, dark orange and red circling around it. Slowly, large chunks of hell fell from the sky, landing in a very large abyss situated under the hole. "This takes more effort then I wish it did, the amount of power required is just enough that it's hard to sustain clones..."

*MEANWHILE WITH ESH*

Cameron suddenly froze, looking mystified. He picked up nearby lego's, assembling something rapidly in his hand. It didn't seem to have a general shape at first, but then slowly it appeared to be a skull. "Esh... Pain in the ass..." Cameron's eye twitched, his skin slowly turning black. "I'm glad she's a random child now! She w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-was such a bitch when she was a-a-a-a-a-a-alive." Cameron laughed brokenly, Lina joining in. "She can just play with Cameron and Lina while I destroy hell! Her one and probably only h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-home..." They both laughed in unison, slowly fading and disappearing.

@Metaphysics

Nonalaka said:
She looked at the rum in his hand and tilted her head"....why did you ask if you already have some?" She stared at him.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"I do not like using my powers unless I absolutely gave to." Ansom said as he drank some more rum. "Well, see ya guys later." He smiled and began to walk towards the door.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"ummm maybe you should go ask her Castiel whats wrong since she slapped you" Ruthy said to him

Sweetone said:
Angel looked at him but ignored him completely.
''...*sigh* welp have you have a very nice day...someone just kill me already...its a big fucking mess..''

*The space crack opens again only to see a burning man on fire trying to crawl out*

Man: ''h-hel-''

*Add then kicks the man back in the space crack. in the process he says a famous quote from a comedian*

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFzsSq6wbU[/media]

*As the space crack closes, Add goes to the door and opens and and walks out without closing it* (>n>)

@AsongOfIceandFire

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''...*sigh* welp have you have a very nice day...someone just kill me already...its a big fucking mess..'' [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*The space crack opens again only to see a burning man on fire trying to crawl out*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Man: ''h-hel-''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add then kicks the man back in the space crack. in the process he says a famous quote from a comedian*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B][media][/B][/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFzsSq6wbU said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFzsSq6wbU[/URL][/media]

*As the space crack closes, Add goes to the door and opens and and walks out without closing it* (>n>)

@AsongOfIceandFire
[media]

[/media]
Aerobus shrugged his shoulders and moved away from the wall and towards the door, closing it. "Random people appearing. Is that what the teachers make us learn at this school." He asked.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
@AsongOfIceandFire

Castiel shook his head. "Nah. I do not like the feeling of getting slapped." He crossed his arms and continued to sit on the couch.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
[media]

[/media]
Aerobus shrugged his shoulders and moved away from the wall and towards the door, closing it. "Random people appearing. Is that what the teachers make us learn at this school." He asked.
*Add comes back*

''no, random people appearing is apparently common in this school. Teachers are 1. teaching basic academic stuff, 2. teaching magic, 3. teaching about everything else and 4. getting their asses kicked by hoodlums...''

*THEN he leaves*

@Sweetone

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, the shadows from within the portal finally leaking out, blood staining their black tinted appearance. "Well...Looks like I succeeded in destroying all 4 layers of hell... Now let's put it to some use." He snapped his fingers, causing the portal to disappear once all the shadows had left. He summoned his scythe, his skin melting down to the bone, a heavy black aura surrounding him.
"Infernum mittet ad umbras, Metent souless , facies casusque . Occidere , Occide! Et mitterem te ad puteos doloris ! Si vivere mererentur , tunc necesse est mori ." A gigantic hole opened up in the sky, dark orange and red circling around it. Slowly, large chunks of hell fell from the sky, landing in a very large abyss situated under the hole. "This takes more effort then I wish it did, the amount of power required is just enough that it's hard to sustain clones..."
...♅Akira smirked and watched the chunks of Hell falling into the abyss. He watched the surviving Demons falling into the pit. His gaze returned to the glass full of wine, soon making it swirl around the glass as he spoke♅...

“ The majority of the Demon species has been destroyed, leaving only the Demons at Fantasy High alive. It's sad, yet beautiful in a way. I'm not gonna miss them, neither will anyone else. ”

w0ZKmmB_zpsgjznned8.gif

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel shook his head. "Nah. I do not like the feeling of getting slapped." He crossed his arms and continued to sit on the couch.
Ruthy glared at him and said "ill slap you if you dont talk to her" and stood up to move towards him

Sweetone said:
Ruthy glared at him and said "ill slap you if you dont talk to her" and stood up to move towards him
Aerobus was between Cas and Ruthy in a flash. "Don't take another step, or I will make it so you never existed. You will die and no one will know." He tilted his head and smiled coldly. "Do not mess with our team, you angelic whore."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back