• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
Tank you. Lol)

She smiled and turned to look at his face "did you hear my cry for you when I yelled in my mind" she asked
Castiel shook his head. "Nope." He smiled. "I just know everything." He chuckled softly and threw his knife at the wall. "I knew you were going to get captured." He admitted. He looked up once he saw a man appear. "Oh, hello." He waved. Aerobus rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall.

Nonalaka said:
"You what?!!" She appeared infront of him again,eyes glowing, his phone was now broken, the screen smashed, it wasn't on purpose, she must have just done it in anger.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"I posted it as soon as I took the picture." Ansom shrugged and sat on the couch."Got any scones?" He asked, smiling innocently.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I posted it as soon as I took the picture." Ansom shrugged and sat on the couch."Got any scones?" He asked, smiling innocently.
((( "Got any scones?" xDD )))

Roman walked out the door and headed to the courtyard. He was still kind of mad that Haiiro didn't think twice before punching herself, but hey, its all in the past. When he made it to the courtyard he waved, "Hey Haiiro!"

@AriaTheWatcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel shook his head. "Nope." He smiled. "I just know everything." He chuckled softly and threw his knife at the wall. "I knew you were going to get captured." He admitted. He looked up once he saw a man appear. "Oh, hello." He waved. Aerobus rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall.
Angel looked at Areobus and smiled "thank you for helping to save me" she said still with her head on Cas lap.

Dakota groaned "you are unbelieveable"She mumbled as she flopped on the couch beside him, leaning her head back, defeated. Moriko was silently searching the cupboards and making some tea.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
Dakota groaned "you are unbelieveable"She mumbled as she flopped on the couch beside him, leaning her head back, defeated. Moriko was silently searching the cupboards and making some tea.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Actually, I am very believable. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be existing. You see, gods are just figments of beliefs. Those beliefs were so strong that they manifested into sentient beings." Ansom smiled and leaned his head on Dakota's shoulder. Do not be mad. I only have one follower."

Sweetone said:
Angel looked at Areobus and smiled "thank you for helping to save me" she said still with her head on Cas lap.
((( Akira appeared out of nowhere, and Angel didn't notice xD )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Hey Han...I'm sorry for punching you, I just..."
(( Wrong character :P ))

Roman sighed, "It's my fault. I should have stopped, but I chose to be ignorant. I'm sorry." He said looking at his feet.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira appeared out of nowhere, and Angel didn't notice xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I replied to it xD )

She rolled her eyes at him, hiding a smile by turning her head, she should have known he'd have such an answer "You only have one follower, and who is that?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes at him, hiding a smile by turning her head, she should have known he'd have such an answer "You only have one follower, and who is that?"
@AsongOfIceandFire
(( BURN! @AsongOfIceandFire has just been BURNED! xD ))

Nonalaka said:
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Clover, the God of Luck, whom has like over a million followers." His second phone vibrated. "Oh look, he just retweeted the picture. See?" He held out the phone to Dakota. "Tough luck for you, hun." He chuckled.

Roman said:
(( BURN! @AsongOfIceandFire has just been BURNED! xD ))
(I am the one who said Ansom has one follower xD )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Clover, the God of Luck, whom has like over a million followers." His second phone vibrated. "Oh look, he just retweeted the picture. See?" He held out the phone to Dakota. "Tough luck for you, hun." He chuckled.

(I am the one who said Ansom has one follower xD )
(( She's fucked... ))

AriaTheWatcher said:
( :P Sorry, I'm a bit tired.)
Haiiro smiles. "So, we good now?"
(( If you want we can stop right here for now ^~^ ))

Clover looks up an smiles "Behehehe... Tough luck..." He shoves his phone back in his pocket "Better luck next time!" He chuckles.

Her face flushed pink. "N-no way! You can't be serious!!" She snapped the phone off him and looked at it, her expression dropped as she handed him back the phone, she slumped down further. "Great" she mumbled.

Moriko made her way over to the coffee table and left down a tray with everything on it, then sat on the chair across from them. "All ready ~"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
Oops sorry.)
Angel looked at Akira and Areobus and smiled at the boys "yeah you might have missed a little rape" she said to them.

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Fukushima Akira
Aerobus shrugged. "It was no big deal. Just helping out an ally." Castiel patted Angel's head. "At least he didn't go all the way." He chuckled a little.

Nonalaka said:
Her face flushed pink. "N-no way! You can't be serious!!" She snapped the phone off him and looked at it, her expression dropped as she handed him back the phone, she slumped down further. "Great" she mumbled.
Moriko made her way over to the coffee table and left down a tray with everything on it, then sat on the chair across from them. "All ready ~"

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom grabbed the phone. "Do not worry. It is just a minor embarrassment. Everyone will forget about it in a few months." He chuckled and grabbed a scone. "Yummy." He said as he bit into the treat.

...♅Akira suddenly looked at the male and swung his sword, cutting his head off. He spoke♅...

“ Rape is unacceptable and only punishable by death. ”

kdhvt_zpswqjn37zy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back