• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al started off to school and wondered why everyone was staring at him he had already forgotten he died

"Ah, right, I should probably take my leave and let you sleep" she said, standing up and stretching a little.

@Roman

Roman looked at Moriko, "I could walk you there if you want." He said. He closed his laptop and put it away. "If thats ok with you though." He added as he walked over to the door.

@Nonalaka

"I'm alright with it,..thank you" she said with a small smile as she made her way to the door where he was standing.

@Roman

Roman opened the door, "You're welcome." He said as he let her walk out first. He turned around after closing the door and locked it. "Ok, so what number are you in?" Roman asked as they stood outside.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]thana nodded then looked up at watcher and kissed his cheek "shall we then" she said to him happily before kissing his cheek again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher nods and they appear in the school courtyard.

Al spoke to Moriko telepathically "Hey there I have a question did William tell you anything about what I said about you?" He said in a nervious tone

@Nonalaka

" I'm in A3347" she said, pointing in the direction if her dorm, as she began walking.

@Roman

"Huh? Ack! I'd rather you didn't talk to me this way but fine." She sighed "yes, he told me most of it anyways, why?"

@shortyshot8

Al spoke to her telepathically "So you know what I think of you then?" Al looked at Thana "It's me Al who else would I be heh"

thanas eyes went wide "but how are you.... but the dust" she said as she got closer to him and looked into his eyes curiously with her new eyes as her tail wagged

"Moderately, yes, why?" She didn't understand why he was using such a nervous tone with her.

@shortyshot8

Al started to laugh "Well honestly I did die but I got brought back by Roman and here I am now" Al spoke telepathically "*Sigh* Man I wanted to tell you myself but I can't take it back now"

thana smiled "oh" she said before remembering the old al and blushing slightly "you aren't still a pervert are you" thana said as she slightly covered her chest

"What?, in all honesty he didn't say much..." she was getting more confused by the second.

@shortyshot8

Al laughed harder "I would not say I was a pervert to begin with but I seem to be slowly gaining feelings meaning I basically have none besides anger happiness and joy so no I am not" Al spoke telepathically "Well thank god for that"

Roman followed behind Moriko, "Do you mind telling me about yourself?" Roman asked stuffing his hands in his pockets.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Roman followed behind Moriko, "Do you mind telling me about yourself?" Roman asked stuffing his hands in his pockets.
@Nonalaka
(Are you trying to hit on her ya mother fucker xD )

I'm soooo bored (Z_Z)............(:'() someone who is willing to take in a roleplayer can only spend a couple seconds and reply back. Please haelp this bored and innocent roleplayer now. She needs your help...........( :D ) those commercials though\\\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back