• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metaphysics said:
"Watcher! I'm here for a warning. Attack Hell and I will have Aon devour Purgatory." Esh shouted.
The Watcher starts laughing, glowing brightly. "Devour purgatory? That's a dumb idea if I ever heard one! I think you forgot something! Only Sanctums and beings from purgatory are able to use their power here! Anyway that wasn't really an attack, I was just hunting down some prey that almost escaped."

"The next time I see a single one of your forces encroach in hell without prior notice, I will treat it as an act of war." She said. "And you forget, Aon here devoured plenty of your beings." She said before turning and leaving.

The Watcher shrugs. "You won't be dealing with them next time, you'll be seeing me tearing your souls to pieces and devouring them personally. Consider this a death threat."

PixelScoreMC said:
((@Fukushima Akira , if his earlier form was a 100, what is this one?))
((( Well, his earlier form was only 50% of his powers, and his current form is 75% of his powers -I'm saving 100% for The Watcher-. So I dunno. His current form would be a 150? His full powered form would be a solid 200. )))

Metaphysics said:
"The next time I see a single one of your forces encroach in hell without prior notice, I will treat it as an act of war." She said. "And you forget, Aon here devoured plenty of your beings." She said before turning and leaving.
((( There are/will only ever be 5 Sanctums -Not including Akira and Kenji's mother-. Akira, Kenji, Kuroh, The Watcher and Ragnarok. )))

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro also grinned as he wrestled with him, feeling Vex's fingertips on his skin. But he freezes too, but not for a moment - He quickly pulls away and straightens himself. He turns and faces Cerin with a red haze over his face. Mahiro's red eyes had easily alerted him of Vex's brother's presence.
"C-cerin."
Cerin? Vex was confused by what Mahiro said until he looked over towards the familiar figure standing in the hall. He gave a startled yell, his mind not processing that it was Cerin as he sat up,"AH!"

"AH!" Cerin gave a startled yell back the moment Vex did, flinching backwards. His wide eyes darted from Mahiro to vex multiple times before vex spoke.

"What are you doing?! Don't you know how to knock?" Vex gestured a hand to the door with a disbelieving expression.

"I didn't even think you'd be home! I was worried because of how long you've been gone, but Now I see you've been getting into something and it's not trouble." Cerin started off the statement serious before he started laughing upon seeing Vexs face redden. He looked at Mahiro with smiling eyes as he waved slightly," Hey. Long time no see."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( There are/will only ever be 5 Sanctums. Akira, Kenji, Kuroh, The Watcher and Ragnarok. )))

[/QUOTE]
(She means the beings from Purgatory.)

Evangel suddenly woke up from what seemed to be a long dream. She dreamt of battle, then an empty void, like something was missing in the natural order of the world. She let out a small burst of power that seemed divine and absolute in nature.

Why... I can tell... This is the most he will summon for me. The rest is in reserve, something must happen when he draws out all his powers. Oh well, I'll make due with what I have... Focus on defense, and create a good enough setup to be able to escape. Once I leave the area, I should be undetectable... By anyone, even Sanctums. Zero laughed, then asking. "Since you've been kind enough to show me your power... Could you give me a 10 second head start? I mean, I'm at such a disadvantage... and nothing I do will touch you, right?"

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin? Vex was confused by what Mahiro said until he looked over towards the familiar figure standing in the hall. He gave a startled yell, his mind not processing that it was Cerin as he sat up,"AH!"
"AH!" Cerin gave a startled yell back the moment Vex did, flinching backwards. His wide eyes darted from Mahiro to vex multiple times before vex spoke.

"What are you doing?! Don't you know how to knock?" Vex gestured a hand to the door with a disbelieving expression.

"I didn't even think you'd be home! I was worried because of how long you've been gone, but Now I see you've been getting into something and it's not trouble." Cerin started off the statement serious before he started laughing upon seeing Vexs face redden. He looked at Mahiro with smiling eyes as he waved slightly," Hey. Long time no see."
Mahiro giggled at the two, his hand covering his mouth, even though he was embarrassed himself, he didn't mind so much because it was Cerin. "It has been a while, I've been keeping your brother busy." He stuck his tongue out at him, "You want a drink or anything? Make yourself at home."

...♅Akira listened to Zero talking, and soon spoke in the tone an answering machine would♅...

“ Beep. Sorry, the being you are trying to reason with has ran out of mercy. Please enjoy your trip to the afterlife. ”

...♅With that said, Akira vanished appearing beside Zero, touching his shoulder. The darkness that had wrapped around him began to vanish♅...

----------------

Metaphysics said:
(Also, presenting my new character, Evangel! Can anyone guess what she is w/o looking at her CS?)
((( An Angel who's secret name is 'Evan'? )))

Zero instantly shot back, disappearing. "No. Bad Akira." He put out his hands in his strange gesture, and grinned. "Go take care of the watcher you piece of shit... Your only purpose anymore is to defeat the watcher, not even Layla loves you anymore... I can tell by the look in her eyes." Zero vanished, his self disappearing from hell, and himself being spread around the entire earth, atom by atom. For anyone it would be undetectable, for a sanctum he might figure out the trick, but regardless would not have the time to take out every last atom he separated into spread over the entire surface of the earth.

@Fukushima Akira @Mashiro Shiina

((Question~ Didn't Zero destroy Heaven? And kill God? Just saying.))

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro giggled at the two, his hand covering his mouth, even though he was embarrassed himself, he didn't mind so much because it was Cerin. "It has been a while, I've been keeping your brother busy." He stuck his tongue out at him, "You want a drink or anything? Make yourself at home."
Vex looked between them before flopping back on his back with a huff.

Cerin shrugged, scratching his head,"I can see that. Very busy. Um..." He was reluctant to step into the room, but he walked over to the fridge and grabbed Vex's last bottle of alcohol. "Don't mind me," he said as he pulled the top off with his claws and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where he plopped down onto the couch and drank.

"Just make yourself at home.." Vex mimicked Mahiro quietly, turning onto his stomach and looked out of the window. His tail swayed in the air behind him, "Now he won't leave until I make him."

...♅Akira sighed and returned to his previous form. He vanished into golden particles, appearing beside Layla in the same way. He spoke as he kneeled down, placing his hand onto her back♅...

“ Are you okay, my queen? ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back