• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro for once didn't get angry and let out a sigh, "I guess this is all we need." His turn his head and nommed Vex's nose gently, "Lets go." He walks towards the cashier and starts loading his groceries onto the till to be scanned.
Vex wiggled his nose and followed Mahiro, fixing his hat when someone stared at his ear curiously. He grabbed the rest of the things and loaded them on, trying to help. Stuffing his hands into his pockets when they finished, he watched Mahiro. There was no particular reason for this, he just watched him.

WINCEST!

that is all.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex wiggled his nose and followed Mahiro, fixing his hat when someone stared at his ear curiously. He grabbed the rest of the things and loaded them on, trying to help. Stuffing his hands into his pockets when they finished, he watched Mahiro. There was no particular reason for this, he just watched him.
Mahiro packed the plastic bags on the other end of the till and when he was done handed to amount due to the cashier and smiled, his attention then turned to Vex when he noticed he was staring at him. It was cute, how had his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"What? Make yourself useful and carry these bags darling." Mahiro lifts up the plastic bags all snobby like and pouts, the cashier gives him a weird look when he says 'darling', but he shrugs it off and waits for Vex's reaction.

LonelyAssassin said:
WINCEST!
that is all.

Mahiro packed the plastic bags on the other end of the till and when he was done handed to amount due to the cashier and smiled, his attention then turned to Vex when he noticed he was staring at him. It was cute, how had his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"What? Make yourself useful and carry these bags darling." Mahiro lifts up the plastic bags all snobby like and pouts, the cashier gives him a weird look when he says 'darling', but he shrugs it off and waits for Vex's reaction.
Vex raised a brow from Mahiro's sudden prudishness, but bit his tongue. He sarcastically took all of the bags into his hands, and walked past Mahiro. "C'mon, princess."

(they gave me to much to fast and i was like hallucinating and got sick and i got 2 fillings but the dentist freats me out so i take volume and then get laughing gass)

PixelScoreMC said:
"I just felt like chucking a pillar at you watcher-" He says when the watcher suddenly disappears, Zero tsks.
"Little fucker! Get back here!" He then turned towards Akira, instantly feeling a slight bit of regret.

"Oh shit."

@Fukushima Akira @Mashiro Shiina @AriaTheWatcher
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze trailed over to look at the sudden flash of light. The saying her father had told her at a very young age, came ringing in her ears. Speak the name of one, and he'll show up. Gritting her teeth, Layla slowly stood up to her feet, before finally blowing her breath. "Akira....why are you here?"
Soulis eyed the new company. Another male? Lover of his daughter? Shaking his head in a disapproving manner, Soulis placed his hand on the shoulder of his daughter and finally spoke. "I don't know you, but I don't like you henceforth. Stay away from my little girl, and we-"

Layla cut her father off, shaking her head while resting her own hand over his. "Its alright father. I can speak to him myself."

(I don't quite know what happened...so I did my best xDx)

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira soon heard Layla's voice coming from behind him. All but two golden circles vanished, leaving a sword and a spear still facing Zero. He spoke as he looked around at her♅...

“ I'm here to end this, my queen. ”

...♅He then turned his vision back to Zero and began walking towards him, golden coloured particles flickering around him. He spoke♅...

“ Now... how should I punish you? ”

giphy_zpsdyoovmne.gif

Asphyxiated said:
Vex raised a brow from Mahiro's sudden prudishness, but bit his tongue. He sarcastically took all of the bags into his hands, and walked past Mahiro. "C'mon, princess."
Mahiro's hand came down and connected with Vex's butt, the sound created wasn't quiet. He gripped his hand as well and grinned at him - it was becoming a game to him, and he didn't feel so embarrassed anymore. The little girl from earlier stared at them and she exclaimed, "Ewww!" Mahiro shot a glare and growled at her and she ran off to hug a woman's leg. Probably her mom. After the scene Mahiro turned and walked with his arm around Vex's waist out of the grocery store.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro's hand came down and connected with Vex's butt, the sound created wasn't quiet. He gripped his hand as well and grinned at him - it was becoming a game to him, and he didn't feel so embarrassed anymore. The little girl from earlier stared at them and she exclaimed, "Ewww!" Mahiro shot a glare and growled at her and she ran off to hug a woman's leg. Probably her mom. After the scene Mahiro turned and walked with his arm around Vex's waist out of the grocery store.
Vex, for once in a while, didn't know how to respond to Mahiro's actions. His eyes were widened a little in surprise as they left the store, blinking at Mahiro from his swing of behavior again. There was a barely visible hint of pink on the edges of his cheeks before he realized something,"oh...how are supposed to carry these on the bike?"

Dru arrived at the school and looked at the sky for a moment before entering the main school building looking mainly for a map but a nearby person would do just fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back