• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
It is stupid and it's so fitting that it bores the living daylights out of me. So when do I get my turn to participate in your RP DictAkira? I need your permission right? cuz if I try to do something that isn't something you like much or at all, I get some sort of excuse telling me why I actually cant do this. What's the point in making a God among Gods when you could have just been normal God? You're creating another level of stupid that doesn't allow others to get involved because of this ridiculous power levelling - this aint Dragonball fucking Z and it may be Anime based, but you gotta take into account others you know?
((( I am simply stating the truth. Akira's meant to be overpowered, especially during this final arc, hence his downside. Since when was I a dictator? I created the race, therefore I have control of it. You're basically saying that if I created an RP, I wouldn't have control over it due to you 'not liking' the idea. I planned on having them being normal-sort-of Gods based in Mythology, however I got complaints -Mainly from you three- because it didn't go hand in hand with mythology, and also due to the fact that, and I quote: "It's up to other RPers to correct others when regarding mythology when they do something 'wrong'." So don't give me that bullshit. )))

---------------

PixelScoreMC said:
((where Akira will *cough* finally *cough* die. ))
((( Um, no. The downside to Akira is that in the form he's in now -After the fight with The Watcher-, he's too powerful to be on Earth. So he has to remain on Euphoria. )))

(Omnipotence. Postulate that a being purposely creates something so heavy that it cannot lift it, but since it is omnipotent it can. What stops an omnipotent being from making itself more powerful continuously? And don't go on with the Sanctum thing, what exactly stops it from doing so?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
((( Um, no. The downside to Akira is that in the form he's in now -After the fight with The Watcher-, he's too powerful to be on Earth. So he has to remain on Euphoria. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Keep him there.))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He can go to Earth for a maximum of 24 hours, any longer and.. 'devastating' effects will occur. )))

[/QUOTE]
((For the defense of the other people in the RP, I think only one visit for a maximum of an hour sounds a bit more... reasonable.))

Metaphysics said:
(Omnipotence. Postulate that a being purposely creates something so heavy that it cannot lift it, but since it is omnipotent it can. What stops an omnipotent being from making itself more powerful continuously? And don't go on with the Sanctum thing, what exactly stops it from doing so?)
((( Omnipotent is the pinnacle of power. You cannot ascend from Omnipotence. You can't "Keep growing stronger". Omnipotent is derived from Middle English (as a divine attribute): via Old French from Latin omnipotent- ‘One-Above-All’. Omnipotence means a character having unlimited power; able to do anything. )))

PixelScoreMC said:
((For the defense of the other people in the RP, I think only one visit for a maximum of an hour sounds a bit more... reasonable.))
((( After this arc, Akira has no intention of fighting ever again, unless provoked. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Omnipotent is the pinnacle of power. You cannot ascend from Omnipotence. You can't "Keep growing stronger". Omnipotent is derived from Middle English (as a divine attribute): via Old French from Latin omnipotent- ‘One-Above-All’ )))

((( After this arc, Akira has no intention of fighting ever again. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I highly, highly, highly doubt that.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I am simply stating the truth. Akira's meant to be overpowered, especially during this final arc, hence his downside. Since when was I a dictator? I created the race, therefore I have control of it. You're basically saying that if I created an RP, I wouldn't have control over it due to you 'not liking' the idea. I planned on having them being normal-sort-of Gods based in Mythology, however I got complaints -Mainly from you three- because it didn't go hand in hand with mythology, and also due to the fact that, and I quote: "It's up to other RPers to correct others when regarding mythology when they do something 'wrong'." So don't give me that bullshit. )))

[/QUOTE]
Please don't turn this on us, who even said that quote? And they were nothing like normal sorts of gods, you were the one who kept saying they were the god of gods! So don't give me that bullshit.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Omnipotent is the pinnacle of power. You cannot ascend from Omnipotence. You can't "Keep growing stronger". Omnipotent is derived from Middle English (as a divine attribute): via Old French from Latin omnipotent- ‘One-Above-All’ )))

((( After this arc, Akira has no intention of fighting ever again. )))

[/QUOTE]
((I know, But like, rawr.))

LonelyAssassin said:
Please don't turn this on us, who even said that quote? And they were nothing like normal sorts of gods, you were the one who kept saying they were the god of gods! So don't give me that bullshit.
((( Phyxi said it. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I highly, highly, highly doubt that.)

[/QUOTE]
((( You do that. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Phyxi said it. )))
((( You do that. )))

[/QUOTE]
HOLD IT

when did I ever say that?))

LonelyAssassin said:
You could easily jump back in whenever you bloody wanted and how would we stop you?
((( As I stated before, Akira is done with fighting after this arc, unless people start attempting to fight him. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( As I stated before, Akira is done with fighting after this arc. )))

[/QUOTE]
So you say now.

Asphyxiated said:
HOLD IT
when did I ever say that?))
((( In the kik chat. Go ahead and scroll up and you'll see. I stated that Akira's kind is based loosely after Transcended Beings from mythology, and I only called them TBs because I couldn't think of another name. After your mocking, I wrote that Akira's kind was my own creation, there fore I can do whatever I want. After that, you wrote "It is up to other RPers to correct people like you when they are changing Mythology for the sake of their characters". )))

LonelyAssassin said:
So you say now.
((( No, so I state. )))

(Oh, and Aki-sempai~

I'll verbally hurt you, if you dare insult Phyxi or Aaron. They are dear to me. So, yeah. Thank you ^~^)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Oh, and Aki-sempai~
I'll verbally hurt you, if you dare insult Phyxi or Aaron. They are dear to me. So, yeah. Thank you ^~^)

[/QUOTE]
((( I'm immune to verbal insults, especially over the internet. Also, at what point was I insulting them? I was giving facts. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm immune to verbal insults, especially over the internet. Also, at what point was I insulting them? I was giving facts. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I'm aware, but it releases tension.

Regardless, nobody said you have yet, which is why I said "If you ever". Try not to get so...defensive.)

((*Sigh* I'm stepping in for Aria-sama here, for the good of the morale of this Roleplay.

Lonelyassassin, shut up and take his word for it. If he gets involved again, I'll have Takeia here beat him to a pulp.

Akira, shut up. Go eat or something.

Takeia, You need some sleep.

Everyone else, Stop arguing. The ark is almost over anyways.

If you want to continue this argument, please take it to the OOC section. Normal RP'ers can't do what they want because we're spamming chat.

Thank me later Aria-sama.))

@LonelyAssassin

Your own creations suck. They're basically just omnipotent beings, where is the creativity? you've made the most powerful creatures like that couldn't be thought of the top of a three year old's head. Woopdie-freaking-do.

LonelyAssassin said:
Your own creations suck. They're basically just omnipotent beings, where is the creativity? you've made the most powerful creatures like that couldn't be thought of. Woopdie-freaking-do.
((OOC chat please.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back