• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han walked out to the car, stepping over broken glass, "I've got a nice spot by the lake. It gets real nice at night." Han said opening his door.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10887-pixelscoremc/ said:
@PixelScoreMC[/URL] is it ok if your character Raysen interacts with Vanoss)
((She might be able to interact with him for a little while, but she might have to return to Zero relatively quickly. Zero is up to shenanigans.))

A laugh was heard just a little whiles away, as Zero appeared with is hands on his knees, regaining his breath.

tumblr_n2yqh8U7dE1sh0iqso6_500_zpsqgrqnkkq.gif

"Looks like our lord and savior has come. What was the wait? I was just starting to consider taking matters into my own hands." He laughed, his eyes glowing a strange pink.

@Fukushima Akira @AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
PixelScoreMC said:
((She might be able to interact with him for a little while, but she might have to return to Zero relatively quickly. Zero is up to shenanigans.))
A laugh was heard just a little whiles away, as Zero appeared with is hands on his knees, regaining his breath.

tumblr_n2yqh8U7dE1sh0iqso6_500_zpsqgrqnkkq.gif

"Looks like our lord and savior has returned. What was the wait? I was just starting to consider taking matters into my own hands." He laughed, his eyes glowing a strange pink.

@Fukushima Akira
((( What? It isn't Akira, it's Kenji, whom Zero has never met xD )))

Dylan smiled at him and the thought steping ito the car with a smiled " your awesome your sweet "

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue slept deeply and she smiled as she rested

He stood outside his window a blurry figure hidden from them thinking about how to kill the girl

@Daniel reaver

i looked over at the blurry man and snarled viciously at him "leave her alone before i shred your body" i said viciously "you've hurt her for to long now that was your last time ever doing it"

@Sixxx

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13749-kyuuketsuki/ said:
@kyuuketsuki[/URL] its time for me to go somewhere so i will reply a little while later)Shiroe walked with Jun and asked So what kind of person should we Bring with us to earth? Shiroe said as he put his hand behind the back of his head while walking
( sorry. ) Jun shrugged," bring them to earth or bring them from earth?"

The blurry man walked through the walland stood infront of him no scent or visable markings not ever finger prints "boy ," he said in a voice that made blue squirm in her sleep" ill take her from you when you least expect it , ill rip her apart into a million pieces and it will be all the better knowing your here to suffer over her" he smiled tucking her hair behind her ear " il send this ear to you first" he said and disappeared leaving with out a trace

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What? It isn't Akira, it's Kenji, whom Zero has never met xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((I knew it wasn't Akira. Zero is trying to figure out whom the person is himself.))

i growled viciously and layed down with blue holding her tight after what the man said "ill become strong enough blue i promise" i whispered before kissing her cheek and closing my eyes

PixelScoreMC said:
((I knew it wasn't Akira. Zero is trying to figure out whom the person is himself.))
((( Oh~ I didn't know. I thought either Zero thought it was Akira or if he was going nuts xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh~ I didn't know. I thought either Zero thought it was Akira or if he was going nuts xD )))

[/QUOTE]
allow me to do a slight edit to the post to make it slightly less confusing.))

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro frowned, "Continue what?" He grinned at him and walked away to another aisle, he wondered what he could make for himself and went from there. After a moment he clicked his fingers, "Of course. Cheese." So that's the direction he went, picking up a block of Cheese and then a couple cartons of milk.
Vex followed behind, his attention momentarily settled on all of the products and produce they had displayed with darting eyes. It smelled weird to him, unappealing, but he took the block of cheese from the basket and tossed it around in his hands as he looked around; not actually paying attention to what he twirled in his fingers. He made eye contact with quite a few people in the store at different points, staring at the humans with an unamused expression. One in particular, a little girl, pulled him into a staring contest behind Mahiro's back. The child threw something at him after a moment, a wrapper with freshly chewed gum inside, that hit him in the eye. He was caught off by this and threw the cheese at her, flashing a hint of a sharp-toothed smile at which was followed by a whining shriek from the girl and the patting of footsteps as she ran away. Vex quickly retracted his teeth and looked at Mahiro as if he'd been watching him the entire time, his hands placed behind his back with the cheese he picked up when the girl screamed.

Blue woke up from him moving her "what are you rambling about?" she said sounding muffled and a bit grumpy she stayed snuggled into him comfy how she was

"i-its nothing" i told blue trying not to sound scared or enraged "just a bad dream that's all" i said doing my best to lie so that blue could feel safe while holding her a little tighter

@Sixxx

Han shook his head in agreement, "I know, but I'm only sweet to the ones I like." As they pulled off he set the building on fire. "Now thats a restaurant!"

She leaned over in her seat and kissed his cheek " that was a lovely dinner, thank you " she smiled at him

Blue sat up and put her hand on his cheek," you suck at lieing " she looked into his eyes and smiled and leaned forward and kissed him

my eyes went wide when blues lips touched mine. my heart was about to jump out of my chest as i started crying and sat there with her

Han slowly pulled up to the lake. "It was nice indeed, your welcome. I'm also glad you had fun too." He got out the car and walked over to a bench, as he watched the city lights glisten from across the lake.

Dylan got out and slipped out of her shoes and followed him looking at the lake with him there was a dock nearby and dylan smiled she sat with him putting her head on his shoulder

"it was him" i said "the shroud man he came and told me that ill never be strong enough to protect you, that he will enjoy killing you knowing that i cant live without you, he touched one of your ears and said that it was gonna be the first part that he sends me" i said through the tears and put my face into blues sholder

Blue hugged him " hes going to kill me some day i know this i... I just i wanna be happy untill then"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back